• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Precision Rifle Class in AL

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
PMG will be hosting a 2 Day Precision Rifle Class @ BGTC in Birmingham AL.

Date: May 19 & 20 2012

Cost: $250 per shooter

Class is geared towards beginner and intermediate skill levels in long range shooting. Trust me, anyone who attends will walk away better then they showed up.

For all details and registration form click the link below.
http://www.precisionmultigun.com/B-Ham_Class.1.pdf

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Re: PMG Precision Rifle Class in AL

I will do my best to keep this thread updated with the number of slots available/taken.

For right now all I know is that several have already sent in registration forms.

hi all, i am helping ryan and scott with the logistics to make this happen. it is being held at brocks gap training center in hoover alabama, just outside of birmingham. we have a 510 yard range that will be available for the class. there will be plenty of steel plates to bang away on and i expect a great turnout. non members are welcome to sign up for the class (you do not have to be a bgtc member to take the class). i will be sending out registration confirmations from my email [email protected] once we receive your completed registration form and payment in full. everything you need to know to sign up is in the pdf document ryan linked ro his first post above. please direct all questions about class content, equipment, etc. to ryan. if you have any questions about the facility, lodging in the area or any other logistical questions or concerns please pm or email me. thanks larry

This class will be perfect for anyone who has the desire to improve their skill with a precision rifle, no matter what skill level they are at.

guys-ryan and scott are great teachers and have a wealth of knowledge and skills to share, this is the first time we have been able to offer precision rifle instruction of this caliber at bgtc...sign up before it fills up!

bring your new noveske to show off when you come

Looks to be about a 5hr trip for me if I dodge Atlanta. Hopefully I will have my new full time job locked down by then. I missed the last one. I have heard all good things about the class and I will try to make it. Good to know about it this soon, thanks for the advanced warning.

Is the class already guaranteed to happen or is there a minimum pre sign up number/deadline?

I can house a few folks if anyone needs it. I live about a 15-20 from the range.

Clay

guys note that all registration fees & completed registration forms must be postmarked before May 1, 2012. we decided to provide lots of advance notice to help avoid your schedule conflicts from happening. however the sooner we get your registration the better so that Ryan and Scott can finalize class details and we can plan how much steel we will need to set up, etc.. so send in those registrations and we will get you a confirmation email right away. thanks!

right now we have 20% of the class slots registered/paid and we are 7 weeks out from the registration postmark deadline of 5/1/2012. send in those registrations! this class is the best way to improve your long range rifle skill sets, we will have lots of steel of all sizes out to 500 yards so you be able to test your skills/challenge yourself as you learn.

This looks interesting and its close to home. I hope to make it, will know if a few days if I can.

Sent my check today. Hope it's not too late. Im already getting excited!

Clay

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sent my check today. Hope it's not too late. Im already getting excited!

Clay </div></div>

Not too late at all. Glad to have you join us.

thanks clay you will be glad you signed up, these guys are great, as soon as the snail mail arrives i will email you confirmation of receipt of your registration.

Knight put me and one other down for sure. Im on a convention trip right now and would need to be home to print all that out and get you a check in the mail.

We are IN!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eagleskier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put me down for a slot. I'll try to get a check out by Tuesday. </div></div>

+1

Looks like I will be able to make it. Put me down for a slot - I'll send out the check tomorrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hookman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like I will be able to make it. Put me down for a slot - I'll send out the check tomorrow. </div></div>

we'll send you an email when we get your registration thanks!

Check is going in the mail tonight. Later than I thought it would be though. See you in May.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eagleskier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check is going in the mail tonight. Later than I thought it would be though. See you in May. </div></div>

we will let you know when it comes in thanks

hi clay i will check with rich this afternoon and get back to you quickly, seems we should have gotten it by now, they go to rich's home, thanks for asking larry

Mine should be there as well. Went in the mail last Wednesday and it's not going that far. Like Jay Leno said about the USPS sponsoring the Olympics, "The world's fastes people being sponsored by the world's slowest people."

2 more received, still waiting on snail mail for hookman, eagleskier and kys338 mailing...thanks guys this will be a great class!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Icallem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM sent </div></div>

If you sent it to me, I have not received any PMs.

I thought it was going to you, but.....

Are there any slots available for the class in May?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Icallem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are crying towels provided, or must we bring our own? </div></div>

If you have to ask... bring your own lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Icallem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are crying towels provided, or must we bring our own? </div></div>

If you have to ask... bring your own lol.</div></div>

or u can use my shoulder, whatever it takes!

I'm in as well. Will be sending check out in 7 days. I went to the facility for my first time this past saturday to shoot in Larry's precision match. Lots of fun and an awesome facility. Can't wait....