• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG PRS Match Aug 11 & 12- Registration

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
Shooters,

PMG is pleased to announce that they will be holding a PRS match.

Date- Aug 11&12 2012

Location- Cookeville, TN

PRS Points match open to PRS members and also non PRS members

Cash Prize payout to top shooters

Exact round count and more details will be posted as we get closer to the match date.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

<span style="color: #CC0000">Shooters,

Registration for the PMG PRS Match is right around the corner.

Registration will open April 21st at 1200h <span style="text-decoration: underline">CST</span>.

When the time slot opens you must send an email to [email protected]. The email must contain the following information:

First and Last Name
Full Address
Phone Number
Email Address
Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number
T-Shirt Size
PRS Member number (if you are a PRS member)

If you are not a PRS member you can still shoot this match. Just identify that you are not a PRS member. PRS members will not receive priority over non PRS members.

Emails will be opened in the order they are received, any email that is sent before the specified registration time will not count.

Confirmation emails will be sent to the first 60 shooters that register. Shooters that do not make it into the first 60 will be put on the waiting list. Don't worry if you get put on the waiting list. We anticipate being able to accept over 60 shooters.

Confirmation emails will start being sent out on April 22nd. The confirmation email will include the address where you must send your match fee. The match fee is $250 per shooter. All fees must be received by May 19. If your fee has not been received by May 19, you will loose your spot and the next shooter on the waiting list will be contacted. Any cancellation must be made by July 21st, after that no refunds will be made.

Military Shooters- We know the hassle of getting your unit to authorize/pay for a match first hand. Spots are being held for Military Teams. If you want to shoot, please send us an email on registration day and we will put you on the list while you work with your unit.

This match will be a cash prize match. There are a ton of great matches this year and we do not want to overstretch our sponsors. A portion of everyone's entry fee will be put into a cash prize and given to the top finishers. Once we have a solid shooter count we will decide and post how much the prize will be.

We are easy to work with guys. If you have any questions about the registration process please contact me via PM or the email address located in my profile. Do not use the registration email for questions.

ROs- We have had several people step up and offer to RO our Team Match. We are looking for ROs to help with this PRS match also. If you offer your help as an RO you will receive a free entry into any of our other matches. We cant express how much we appreciate all the help we get. Without people stepping up to help we would not be able to put on these larger matches.

Thank you!</span>

Re: PMG PRS Match Aug 11 & 12

I am gonna be there this time if humanly possible

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camo27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is ia PRS Match?</div></div>

http://precisionrifleseries.com/

Follow that link, you will learn about the PRS. You will want to join, all the COOL PEOPLE are doing it.

Mick

just for clarification, we're planning 3 matches this year.

Spring Team match (which knight announced in a separate thread)
Summer Individual match (this thread, part of the "point series")
Fall Team match (prob won't announce until July or so)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm game. </div></div> We need to get in on this one.

Re: PMG PRS Match Aug 11 & 12- Registration

I really like the idea of a cash payout match. The sponsors of the long range community are awesome but can only do so much. I shoot matches for fun and not because of prize tables. Heck if I can shoot well enough at a cash payback match to just get my entry fee back then it's been a great weekend. Most matches have prize tables so large that everyone gets something. For a MD to ask them to do it 2 or 3 times per year is unrealistic. For other shooters who may read this, keep in mind that the prize money comes directly out of the pocket of the MD or facility or both. The sponsors and MDs do so much already and we can't thank them enough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmarc69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the idea of a cash payout match. The sponsors of the long range community are awesome but can only do so much. I shoot matches for fun and not because of prize tables. Heck if I can shoot well enough at a cash payback match to just get my entry fee back then it's been a great weekend. Most matches have prize tables so large that everyone gets something. For a MD to ask them to do it 2 or 3 times per year is unrealistic. For other shooters who may read this, keep in mind that the prize money comes directly out of the pocket of the MD or facility or both. The sponsors and MDs do so much already and we can't thank them enough. </div></div>

Thank you bmarc!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmarc69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the idea of a cash payout match. The sponsors of the long range community are awesome but can only do so much. I shoot matches for fun and not because of prize tables. Heck if I can shoot well enough at a cash payback match to just get my entry fee back then it's been a great weekend. Most matches have prize tables so large that everyone gets something. For a MD to ask them to do it 2 or 3 times per year is unrealistic. For other shooters who may read this, keep in mind that the prize money comes directly out of the pocket of the MD or facility or both. The sponsors and MDs do so much already and we can't thank them enough. </div></div>

I agree completely. I dont shoot for the prizes, I shoot for the pride of knowing I did well.

Bill

Sigh. Don't think i'm going to be able to make this one as much as I want to. Child care this summer for my girls is going to be about $1200/mo until they return to school, so the 'ol budget doesn't have any wiggle room until Fall.

frown.gif

Branden

I'll probably end up missing this.... I was busy with the kids, so email didn't get out until 12:03cst....

The period at the end of the adress messed me up cost me 5 min. 17 seconds before I figured it out. I got it in hopefully its not to late.

<span style="color: #990000">Havent gone through them all yet but after a glance there are still plenty of spots available.

Remember you do not have to be a PRS member to shoot this match. Registration is still open to anyone who is interested.

Confirmation emails will go out soon.</span>

Email sent - can't wait to see what PMG has in store for us! This is going to be a good one!

You better put Pimp down too! I know he didn't send a email in because we were working all day at our place.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Registration Confirmation emails for those that have registered have gone out.

There are some great shooters on this list!

Spots still remain and registration is still open for anyone interested.</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">All emails to date have been responded to, if you registered and did not receive an email please contact me.

Spots still available.</span>

Just sent my email in...I hope there are still some spots.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Sorry guys, we had a few issues with our email account. We resent confirmation emails to those who informed me that they did not receive one.

All registrations that have been received are on the list.

Spots still available.</span>