• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Training Class Aug 6&7, Cookeville TN

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
PMG will be hosting a class in Cookeville TN.

I will be running a class on Aug 6th and 7th at our match location.

The class is designed to be a relaxed but very informative setting. We will be centering on teaching subjects to help improve a shooters performance in not only our match, but any match. Even if you are not a competitive match shooter you will benefit from this class.

Classes will begin at 0930 and go until 1700 on both days.

Subjects Taught-

Sat:
-Long Range Shooting Basics
-Mil/Passive Ranging
-Basic Wind Reading

Sun:
-Weapon Manipulation
-Alternate Positions
-Gear Selection/Preparation/Use

Shooters should bring about 50-100 rnds of ammo a day. If you cant bring that much ammo, just bring what you can, we will make it work. Also bring any gear you would generally use when shooting a match. <span style="color: #FF0000">Caliber and velocity limit is nothing above 30cal mag and nothing faster than 3200fps.</span>

Cost for the class will be $100 for 1 day or $150 for both days. Funds will be accepted on site so have a clean check or cash.

<span style="color: #FF0000">To register I need you to email me directly at the address listed in my profile. Please include the following information:

Name:
Address:
Phone/Email:
Emergency Contact:
Days you plan on attending:</span>

Any questions can be asked via PM or email.

Note- <span style="text-decoration: line-through">This class will be canceled if we do not have a minimum of 10 people.</span> I have enough registered and the class is a go, we still have spots available.

Re: PMG Training Class Aug 6&7, Cookeville TN

If your on the fence.... Jump

I promise you if you come to the class, newbie or seasoned shooters will walk away with a pile of new knowledge, AND you eill get to Shoot on some Sweet Land. Can't Lose.

Will you take last minuters? I am supposed to be going out of town that weekend, if I end up not going I would love to come up and take part. I will not know if I am going out of town until the around the 4th of August. Let me know.

Eddie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you take last minuters? I am supposed to be going out of town that weekend, if I end up not going I would love to come up and take part. I will not know if I am going out of town until the around the 4th of August. Let me know.

Eddie </div></div>

The 4th would be the absolute latest I could accept shooters to register. Anything later then that could be an issue.

Just let me know when you find out, as long as we are not full I will take care of you.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Shooters,</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Only about a week left to register for the Aug 6th & 7th class. We have a solid number of people attending but there are still spots available.

As stated in the class description this is designed to help shooters improve their skill and performance in matches.

If there are any specific skills or tasks that you would like to be covered please feel free to post them up or send them to me in a PM or email. I cant guarantee that I will be able to cover everything in only 2 days but I will do my best.

Thanks.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">5 Days left to register for the Aug 6th and 7th class.

Please let me know if you have any questions.</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">4 Days left to register.
</span>
For those of you who are registered, many of us will be meeting at a local spot which has great breakfast. We will be there at about 8AM on Sat morning. After breakfast we will drive over to the class area to link up with everyone else.

Grandmas Pancakes
405 South Willow Avenue
Cookeville, TN 38501-4204
(931) 525-3515

<span style="color: #FF0000">Shooters,

Emails containing details for the Aug 6th and 7th class have been sent.

Please let me know if you did not receive the email.

There are a few day left for new shooters to register for the class.</span>

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

Just wanted say this was an absolutely great class. Ryan and Tom did an amazing job teaching the crowd that went from the Pro to the Tactical Beginner(that was me). They spent time coaching all the talent levels and made us all feel like a team.

It was great meeting everyone and I would recommend this class to anyone that wants to learn or stregthen their fundamentals.

Ace, Tech

Great pictures. Good meeting you guys

Thanks again to Kyle and Spin Drift for getting those auto-reset targets to us in time for the class. They worked great and I'm really looking forward to using them in the Fall match.

Great Learning Exp. Have taken a few classes through other instructors and they never touched on sitting unsupported, sitting supported, and standing supported. Right there that made the class worth it for me.

The class was a Hit.

Anyone from a green Newbie to someone with a few matches under their belt walked away with something learned, a great couple days of shooting and got to hang out with some Great People.

The subjects covered were well suited for getting into shooting "Sniper Challenge" type events. Fundamentals were stressed and practiced with live fire on well planned targets. Knight and Taliv executed it well. If it was lacking anything, it was Scott S's humor
smile.gif

I have attended more than a couple classes, each with their own strong points. I Highly recommend the PMG classes to anyone getting into the sport.... I wish they had been here a few years ago when I got in.

Looking forward to the next one so I can learn a thing or three.

+1 to what ace said....great group of people and great instructors....

these guys have a great thing going for us, we should support them all we can so as to not lose this opportunity

Class was definitely worth it! great instructors and just a good group of people. This was my 2nd time using the spin drift targets and they never fail to please. Learned a lot of things I need to work on and skills to practice. this class will benefit any shooter no matter what their skill level.

as a side note: go to grandma's pancakes and get an omlette.

Thanks for the words guys.

We had a great time hosting this class and truly appreciate everyone who attended.

Another thanks to Spin Drift for the targets... in a word... awesome.

We look forward to seeing you again. Please dont hesitate to contact us if you are looking for anything we can help with.

What kind of pants is the guy in the red shirt wearing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you talking about the really really really good looking guy? </div></div>

lol yes, the handsome one in the red with the hat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you talking about the really really really good looking guy? </div></div>

lol yes, the handsome one in the red with the hat. </div></div>

LMAO thanks for playing along.

Those are Crye pants.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you talking about the really really really good looking guy? </div></div>

lol yes, the handsome one in the red with the hat. </div></div>

LMAO thanks for playing along.

Those are Crye pants. </div></div>

lol cool thanks man