• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PNTC 4/12/14 Tactical Team Match Results

tmpohuski7

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2008
MD
Here are the results for the 4/12/14 Tactical Team Match at Peacemaker National Training Center. Congratulations to Dave and Dave for the first place team win. We had a great bunch of shooter out for this event and hope to see all of you back soon. Thanks to all the RO's who helped run this event, Jeremy, Tom Sr, Ian K, Dan, Zach and Ian E. I couldn't do this without you guys. Also thanks to our generous sponsors for the event.

Berger Bullets
Big Dog Steel
Brownells
Coast Portland
Defiance
Dulles Case Center
Hawk Hill Custom
Manners Composite
McMillan
MDT
Nightforce
Precision Rifle Solutions
Rite in the Rain
Sierra Bullets
Tab Gear
US Optics
XLR chassis

1. Dave P, Dave O 880
2. Ryan B, Tom L 853
3. Matt R, Matt G 778
4. Cory H, Tony 762
5. Shawn B, Brandon K 759
6. Jon L, Sydnei L 746
7. Robert K, Fred W 742
8. Brandon S, James P 729
9. Sean L, Mike L 667
10. Ben D, Kas M 647
11. Mike W, Brian S 642
12. Steve B, Mike P 517
13. George C, Mark G 482
14. Tom D, J. J. E 459
15. Jack C, Mark S 367
16. Chris W, Rick F, 338

Our next event national level event is the DMR Champioship July 26/27 2014.

Attachments

• DSC_0590.jpg
    DSC_0590.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Great match Tom and the Peacemaker crew. Congratulations to Dave and Dave for the win. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Steve B.

I really enjoyed shooting this match. I liked the style of the stages, with lots of different targets at different ranges, instead of shooting the same target from several different positions. I liked the flexibility for the team to strategize and shoot the stages how they wanted with plenty of time to set up spotting scopes and spot for each other on some stages, and choose which targets to shoot on other stages. That's what makes team matches fun.

The positions were all very practical with nothing goofy. I particularly liked the relaxed pace. I think we started at 9am and ended about 2pm, and I never saw anyone rushed all weekend.

The match was very gas gun friendly since 2nd or later round hits counted the same as 1st round hits and several stages had no round count limit. This and the generous target sizes seemed appropriate for a match billing itself as "tactical" instead of "precision".

You definitely had to pay attention to the terrain and winds, but there was plenty of time on the clock to do that.

I hope to see this match grow. I think they're off to a great start!

thanks to the ROs for your time! you guys did a great job!