• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PNTC Glengary,WV 2014 Major Match dates

tmpohuski7

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2008
MD
Here are the big match dates and the one day events for PNTC for 2014. Details are still being worked out but the dates are set. I will disclose details as they are finalized. Just wanted to get the dates out there so everybody can plan for next year. Here is a link to our lodging partners near the facility. Book your reservations now. Lodging Partners | peacemakernational.com

April 12 & 13 2014
Team event
50 team max
$250 entry per team
Large Prize Table Match
AM/PM squads split over 2 days. Side matches during squad off time.
Shooters with semi-auto or bolt action rifle with magnified optics will engage target no less than 1 MOA out to 1,000 yards. Each stage will have guidelines for shooter position, equipment, time limit, round count and etc. Shooters must carry all their gear for the day. Shooter will work together as a team on each stage. Teams must have a primary and a secondary shooter.

May 31 2014 & June 1 2014
Semi-auto event
192 shooter max
$250 entry fee
Large Prize table after match completion
This is the ultimate test of the AR platform. Shooters will need to display the complete spectrum of rifle skills. Targets are various sizes including some sub MOA targets from 3 yards - 600 yards. Skills such as shooting and moving, weak shoulder, precision long range, and speed shooting are all part of this incredible match.

July 26 & 27 2014
DMR event
100 shooter max
$200 entry fee
Large Prize Table Match
Shooter with semi-auto rifle with magnified optics will engage target no less than 2 MOA out to 600 yards. Each stage will have guidelines for shooter position, equipment, and time limit. Most stages will be unlimited round count. Shooter will have to improvise positions and firing solutions for most stages. Shooter must carry all their gear for the day. Event registration will open to shooters who attend at least one of our monthly DMR matches first.

August 23 & 24 2014
Long range event
100 shooters
$200 entry fee
Large Prize Table Match
Shooter with bolt action rifles or semi-auto with magnified optics will engage targets from 100 to max distance. Some targets may be less than 1 MOA. Most stages will be shot from the prone position. Each stage will present the shooter a different challenge in precision rifle shooting. Targets will be small but time will be adequate. This event requires a squared away rifle system, ammo and shooter.

The following events will not be for TRL points.

March 29 2014
Long range & DMR event

June 28 2014
Long range & DMR event

September 27 2014
Long range & DMR event

October 25 2014
Long range & DMR event

December 6 2014
Long range & DMR event

Half day events, bring a bolt and a gasser and shoot them both.

Yes the 4 major events will be but not the half day LRC and DMR.

Why not include the one day events? My understanding is the TRL is open to all sizes of matches.

The half day events are less formal than a regular match. More of a practice event for current match shooters and learning event for new comp shooters. Scores are kept but they really don't mean much. Winner get free entry to another LRC or DMR regional match and bragging rights until the next one.

I'm in for these, both the formal and the informal matches. I'll be attending any time I'm not traveling for work. Awesome job, PNTC.

I wasn't able to make it to the one this fall but I'm really looking forward to these. I have shot there before and I can't wait to get back. This whole TRL thing is pretty cool too. See you next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2