• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PNTC is proud to announce The 1st Annual Trijicon / NRA World Shooting Championship

tmpohuski7

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2008
MD
World Shooting Championship

The 1st Annual Trijicon / NRA World Shooting Championship will be held at the Peacemaker National Training Center in Glengary, WV and will crown “The World Shooting Champion”.

The NRA’s Competitive Shooting Division will manage and score the match with the assistance of the Peacemaker National Training Center match staff. The overall objective of this match is to assemble the top 400 shooters from around the world to include existing and previous champion shooters from virtually every organized shooting sport worldwide and crown one competitor, The Undisputed World Shooting Champion, a distinction never been bestowed upon any shooter in history.

All shooters will compete over the course of four days in twelve equally weighted, officially sanctioned disciplines from various shooting sports. All firearms and ammunition will be provided for each event thus shooters will compete with common firearms and ammunition. This will level the playing field, as specialized equipment for each discipline will be provided for all competitors. This will also alleviate the need for new equipment to be purchased for unfamiliar events; and assist with international and domestic travel for all competitors.

Match Information & Key Dates:
Match Staff & VIP Shooting Dates: Monday September 8th & Tuesday September 9th
Actual Match Dates: Wednesday September 10th 2014 through Saturday September 13th 2014
Mandatory Shooter Meeting Briefing: Tuesday September 9th 7PM-9PM - Squad information and start times given to shooters at this time
Official Match Check In: Tuesday September 9th 2014 Noon - 7PM Hampton Inn Winchester VA - 1204 Berryville Avenue, Winchester, Virginia, 22601​
Banquet & Awards Ceremony: Saturday September 13th 8PM - 11PM "Winchester Sportsplex" 221 Commonwealth Ct, Winchester, VA 22602

Follow the link for further details or contact me for sponsorship opportunities.
World Shooting Championship | peacemakernational.com

Here is a video that was just released. I will post more details as soon as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4dPtWdZ258&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BE SURE TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE MATCH BY SENDING YOUR NAME, PHONE, ADDRESS, EMAIL & BRIEF SHOOTING QUALIFICATIONS TO: [email protected]

Comments On Registration, Cost, Invitations & Spectators
- Initial selected Champion & VIP shooters will receive first opportunity to secure their match slot by Mid February 2014 provided they are on the pre-registration list and are approved for invitation by the WSC committee made up of the NRA Competition Division and PNTC executives.

- If you have won regional and or other high club level matches, are a highly qualified shooter and would like to be considered for this match, would like to be considered for invitation in the WSC submit your information ASAP.

- Not all great shooters need to have a "championship" in a mainstream shooting discipline to pre-register or be invited. We recognize as do many shooters that the winner of this match could come from a variety of shooting backgrounds and not necessarily be a "competition shooter."

- Top/Military, Federal Agency, Law Enforcement, and outstanding "non-competition" shooters, and "qualified celebrity level shooters" are encouraged to submit their info & brief background for consideration.

- A limited number of entries will be available to Peacemaker National members by mid March 2014 provided they are on the pre-registration list.

- Registrations will be sent via email invitations to selected shooters with the first invitations to champions & VIP's sent by Mid February 2014. BE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR INFO! Additional invitations will go out to targeted shooters from various disciplines and groups and or nations beginning March 1st 2014. NOTE: When you receive your official match invitation registration you will have approximately 7 days to register online and reserve your spot.

- Spectators will be permitted on a limited basis. Ticket information and spectator registration will open by summer of 2014.

- Registration / Match Fee Cost: Match fee's will be announced soon. The match is four days Sept 10-13 on provided appropriate firearms and ammunition for 12 stages and 8 side matches. Show up and shoot...

- Scoring / Diverse Shooter Inclusion: Shooters with "specialized" abilities in a particular shooting sport will be able to win their specialized "Match Segment" while scoring much lower overall. Example: Its possible to finish 278th overall but still win the "Shotgun" or other Segment. Rules and scoring are meant to be inclusive of specialized shooters. Its also possible to win the overall match and additionally
win "segments" and or stages/side matches. In other words you may not win overall but you may win or want to show you can win your segment.

- Media: All media should contact PNTC at [email protected]

- Match Website, Course of Fire Etc: http://peacemakernational.com/wsc

- Sponsors: Some Sponsorships Are Still Available. Interested Sponsors should contact [email protected] for info and consideration

- Current Sponsors: Trijicon, Colt, FNH USA, Daniel Defense, RangeLog etc.

- Match Rules: Official match rules and detailed match info will be released on the match website soon.

- Match Staff: Info available soon. To be considered part of the volunteer match staff please submit your match staff experience and or relevant background to [email protected]. This is a Sept 6th - Sept 13th commitment. Match staff will receive per diem etc, ability to shoot the match on staff shoot days (Sept 8 & 9)

- Awards Banquet: Shooters will have the ability to bring one (1) guest to the awards banquet and will need to reserve this at the time of registration via the online invitation/registration link. A banquet dress code will be announced soon on the match website.

Last edited:
I will release more details when I can but their is a rough course outline if you follow the link.

That looks pretty neat. I really like the idea of having firearms and ammo provided. Years ago, I shot at one of the Soldier of Fortune 3-gun matchs where they did the same thing, and it made for a very interesting, and fun match. You selected your rifle out of a rack of similar rifles, just as you would if you were grabbing a rifle to go do business. You got a few rounds to confirm zero, and it was off to shoot.

Going to be a huge event....and we're going to be right in the middle of it. ;)
Tom, have you received any info yet on spectators?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do competitors have the ability to shoot the weapons before the match. Or will each person go to the stage blind before handling the weapon they are competing with?
Will this be a short range match for the most part with the rifle?

Spectators will be allowed in limited number. This will not just be open to the public. Can't have people roaming the huge facility when multiple stages are going off at different ranges. Sponsors spots still open from large to small. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Registration is open for everyday shooters. And spots are available.

Sent from the firing line.

Bump for a great time in the making. Can't wait for September to get here!!! (Other than I need to keep burning ammo at a financially ruinious rate to look like I belong there!)

I would so love to get in on this action... I think the Gap/Bushnell Pro-Am is going to consume all of my match budget just before this one :/