• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

pnuma outdoors

afv338

anthony
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
pa
has anyone tried their products specifically their heated core line thinking of giving it a try. i just received a 25% of card on the first order seems like it would be good for steelhead fishing and wading cold water, duck hunting. i do hate things that take battery's though.

I haven't tried there heated core but I did get a pair of the Tenacity pants. Comfortable fits well and really stretches well designed pockets and built in knee pads. They also shipped me a free waterproof bag. Ill buy from them again

thanks for the reply, quality is hard to tell from pics and their pricing is a little less than kuiu, with 25% off first time order giong to give them a try.

Reactions: 7mmMato
I have a pair of their thermal pants (not heated) that I bought from a member here. Really impressed with the quality, fit, and ruggedness; the ONLY thing I don't like is that they are made overseas.

I am using the Tenacity pants for PRS matches. Fit is great, very stretchy, built in knee pads, great pockets, cool enough in warm weather, fast drying. Wish they were American made, but a great product anyway.

Reactions: 7mmMato