• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Pocket Rocket...

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
Rarely come accross these anymore. Magnificently made and a nice piece of engineering. The only configuration allowed by the BATF because of its requirement to shape into a pistol configuration prior to operating. Came in different calibers, requiring only the chamber end to be swapped out. The band is an active safety, auto safe in pocket. That pocket being right alongside with your pen and slide rule. Hey, different days. Really a gem, lots of quality machining and a very nice manipulation with the trigger popping out, etc.

Braverman out of Meredith NH.

closed.jpg
]

apart.jpg

open.jpg

Re: Pocket Rocket...

Took one of those off a biker one night when I was still in my training phase. Ended up being a trip to jail for the man, they are illegal in some parts. Those were responsible for several killins back in the day. Talk about a nasty round (.22) at point blank.

had one for a while back about 20 years ago. cool conversation piece, but pretty worthless. paid about $175 for it. traded it off pretty quickly.. give me an LCP any day!!!

Thanks for those pictures. Pretty cool classic gun.

awesome engeneering indeed and beautifull craftsmanship. thanx for the pics.

Mine is .22 also think they also had a .25 Auto and a rumored .380

earns it's name when you fire hi speeds or some CCI stingers

a fun novelty gun www.pengun.com

John