• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Podcast Library

daylate

Dollar Short........
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2013
St.Catharine, Missouri
I listened to all the the podcast...When I go back to list there are no episode numbers or description of podcast on my Android device wondering how I can add this as I would like to revisit lot of them.....It used to say what episode(number and short description) Any help with this? Thanks

it's included on my end

I have no clue what you are using but we write an episode number and title every time
Just checked on my iPad and it came up fine must be this Android phone been having some issues with goggle because I won't give them permission for certain things. I used to get the the descriptions on the podbean appt. time for a new phone I guess.....thanks

it's included on my end

I have no clue what you are using but we write an episode number and title every time
Copy, good to go. The more I learn, the more I realize there is learn. Thanks for doing the podcasts!