• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POF 308 HSR Rail

Irish Bacon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2012
Southern Oregon
I'm trying to figure out the right ring height for a NF with a 3.5-15x50 the way the rail is designed you are supposed to be able to get closer to the rail and still have good cheek weld does anyone have any experience with this or a similar setup?

Re: POF 308 HSR Rail

I am shooting a POF308 16.5 with HSR rail using Badger High Max Alloy rings with a Vortex 2.5-10X44 PST. The rings are listed at 1.125. I think there is enough room for a 50 mm bell but can not be sure for your use. Proper cheek weld and eye relief would also depend upon your stock. I am using a Magpul UBR with my set up on the POF. I have a GAP-10 set up with a F1 and a PRS. I am using a little bit of up adjustment on the cheek piece and have a similar level of cheek weld between the two rifles. The PRS is better for adjustments. I hope that helps a little...