• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POF customer service?

colodog

Private
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2010
New Castle, CO
Recently purchased a new POF 20" .308, they were great to order from with my new local FFL store, BUT--- the rifle showed up with the wrong rail installed. We called them up and they said no problem pull the rail and we will send you the correct part. Well as soon as they recieved my rail we were informed that it would be 3-4 weeks for the rail I wanted because they had sent all of them to LWRC(???????), I found that to be unacceptable and told my dealer to get my original rail back, It has now been 2 weeks and still no rail??? Called them myself today and was told I would get a call back and guess what, no call!!! Anybody have any ideas on who to contact down there?

Re: POF customer service?

I could never get anyone at POF to return my emails or phone calls when I had my POF. I have had very positive CS from DPMS though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enmerdeur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could never get anyone at POF to return my emails or phone calls when I had my POF. I have had very positive CS from DPMS though. </div></div> I have had nothing but great things to say about DPMS also but after some of the stuff I have seen I don't know if they have hired the wrong people or just don't have any QC of any kind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enmerdeur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could never get anyone at POF to return my emails or phone calls when I had my POF.</div></div>

Same.

Wow. I've had great service and response from POF. I wanted an extra sling swivel lug for each of my 2 POFs. I was prepared to pay and they said no charge and shipped promptly.

Another occassion I had a trigger question on my .308. Sent it back and they replaced the entire trigger assembly all on their dime. Includes shipping and handling both ways.

Maybe its just a case of too much bad weather.

Each time I've emailed or called POF, I always get ahold of someone. It's usually Darrell who replies to my email(s) when I have a question and it's always within 24hrs if I've contacted them during the week.

Never had an issue getting an email or phone call answered with POF. Maybe its hit or miss and I have just hit when I have tried???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshot onekill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or Scott... </div></div>

Neither Scott nor I are working there anymore. Regardless POF is continuing to be comitted to improve CS, and came leaps and bounds in 2010 over their past history.

Cody would be your best bet, ask for him-don't leave a voice mail. Or you could ask for Chris, Rob or Jeremy since it was a sales issue. Prior to talking to sales double check that your dealer's invoice shows the proper order.

As for the rails going to LWRC, I'm pretty sure someone along the line is f'ed up on that statement. I can see them being sent to GAP for George's AR10 builds, but LWRC for anything, ummmm.......no.

LWRC makes their own rails. POF absolutely, positively doesn't supply any LWRC parts.