• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

POF Revolution 308

madppcs

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2011
    Forest hill, Louisiana
    So I bought this instead of waiting on a Scar17. This rifle is an absolute dream to shoot. Even with a thermal scope Im well under MOA at 100. Furthest Ive taken animals is 300 at night. Im shooting the 168SMKs. It shoots just as good suppressed as non suppressed

I installed a Timney trigger and was amazed at how much better I love this Timney over all of my various Giessells. Out of the box it was 7.3lbs but after the suppressor and thermal optic it became just as heavy as other AR10s. I think it sits around 12lbs with a full mag.

The 2nd pic is 3 POF revolutions with 3 thermals. Mine is in the middle. The other 2 have Trijicon REAP-IR and IR Hunter models. For some reason the pics are out of order, but youll get the idea

This is my first POF and I think they knocked it out the park with this one!!

Nice rig-mine shot moa-ish with FGMM. Did not like M80 ball at all.

Suppressed or unsuppressed? Only other ammo I have is hornady 168 match. The groups with the hornady are slightly larger than the federal SMKs. And its the same with all my other 308s as well

Suppressed or unsuppressed? Only other ammo I have is hornady 168 match. The groups with the hornady are slightly larger than the federal SMKs. And its the same with all my other 308s as well

Unsuppressed. I don't think I ever shot Hornady out of it. It loved the 175 and 168 Federal Match no doubt.

I love my POF 308 Edge. I plan to buy a Revolution in the next 2-3 months. My edge loves the FGMM 168 and 175.

Nice pile of pigs.