• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POF Revolution Barrel Swap?

tyrider427

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2024
St. Louis, MO
Does anyone know who makes a barrel in 6mm creedmoor that would fit the POF Revolution?

I have a revolution in 6.5 Creedmoor which has good to me, averaging 1 moa with Hornady 140eld, but my barrel is about shot out. Ideally want to tighten the accuracy with a better barrel and use it for competitions.

Has anyone swapped their barrels on the Revolution or POF Rogue without sending it in?

Does anyone know who makes a barrel in 6mm creedmoor that would fit the POF Revolution?

I have a revolution in 6.5 Creedmoor which has good to me, averaging 1 moa with Hornady 140eld, but my barrel is about shot out. Ideally want to tighten the accuracy with a better barrel and use it for competitions.

Has anyone swapped their barrels on the Revolution or POF Rogue without sending it in?
In process rn with Patriot Valley arms

Reactions: tyrider427