• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POF trigger vs others

rotoflex

Private
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
lehi utah 84043
I'm going to buy a pof trigger just want SH opinion on it...pros and cons and what's better if any? Thanks this is for ar15 style

Re: POF trigger vs others

If you search around there are a few topics regarding AR trigger recommendations.
That's what I did when I was researching what to buy for my AR-15 lower build.

I bought a Geissele SSA-E, it's also $75 cheaper than the POF single stage price.
Since my purchase Geissele has come out with a couple more triggers that have received favorable reviews as well.

I have heard positive reviews about the POF, but I have never put my hands on it.

Search this room for Trigger topics and you will undoubtedly find what you are looking for.

a trigger is a trigger is a trigger........these are nothing more than trinkets to enhance your tool.....have a reason to get an aftermarket trigger

many here tend to keep all their triggers the same,,,,,,read consistent muscle memory on their bolt guns and gassers and even their pistols.........so

boltipper likes the JP trigger and hi-speed lo-mass hammer w/yellow springs (3.5lbs)

carry on

I love my POF trigger. No noticeable creep, crisp breakaway. If it was about 1lb lighter that would be the only thing I would improve on it since my POF is my precision gun, but other than that, it's great.

Hands down buy a Geissele over the POF. That said I've been very happy with my JP's too. Wilson is also making a very nice trigger.

wilson TTU if you like a single stage, havent tried there 2 stage

am totally pleased thus far with POF T.I.T.S. trigger--we'll
see how it holds up as round count goes up

I think the standard Timney is better than the POF trigger it was modeled after.