• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos POF*USA P-308 20" - HI-DEF Images

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I finally was able to get my hands on a decent camera and take some snapshots with better quality than the iPhone photos.

POF*USA P-308-20-MRR-308 SPR

Accu-Shot Atlas V8 bipod
Accu-Shot BT12 Monopod
Magpul Precision Rifle Stock
Falcon Ergo Deluxe w/palm shelf
American Defense AD-Recon QD Mount
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm (zero stop, NP-R2 reticle)

To be added this year: Geissele trigger, PWS FSC30 brake/compensator, BCM Gunfighter charging handle, AWC suppressor.

Re: POF*USA P-308 20" - HI-DEF Images

You just have to look black rifles taht aren't black! Looks great. What are the specs on your NF and mount (ADM right)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgtbutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">You just have to look black rifles taht aren't black! Looks great.</span> </div></div>

Huh...? I can't understand what you meant or tried to say; clarification, please. LoL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgtbutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">What are the specs on your NF and mount (ADM right)?</span></div></div>

The scope is a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm Zero Stop / NP-R2 reticle and I'm going to send it in to have the turrets upgraded to hi-speed and the reticle changed to NP-R1.

The mount is the American Defense AD-Recon - http://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/view/product/5/

i think he meant to say you just have to love black rifles that arent black

how's it shoot ?

Yes, I meant to say "love black rifles that aren't black". My bad, it's definitely a Monday

Looking good!

I have a AD Recon mounted on my POF 20incher as well gun shoots like a dream.

Right now I have a leupy mk4 3.5x10 but when the funds are available Im going Nightforce.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">how's it shoot ?</span></div></div>

I've not had much range time but I'm nothing but pleased with the performance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Looks great. </span> </div></div>

Thanks, Steve!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sulenski</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Looking good!

Right now I have a leupy mk4 3.5x10 but when the funds are available Im going Nightforce.</span></div></div>

Man, you will L-O-V-E the Nightforce and it's a perfect combination when paired with a POF 20" in the AD-Recon mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I have to say........That is a badass stick you have there.</span></div></div>

Thanks, man! It's awesome to look at, and even moreso to shoot. It's fun to take with me when gunshows come to town because it gets a <span style="font-style: italic">lot</span> of looks. I have yet to encounter anyone who has anything remotely like it at any of the gunshows I've been to.

show us targets!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">show us targets!
smile.gif
</span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Yes, targets would be nice...PLEASE</span></div></div>

I'm not an everyday shooter, unlike a vast majority of you on the Hide, so I don't keep a shooters log or keep my targets.

As soon as I can get back to the range (blizzard conditions right now), I'll post some targets.

Sorry to disappoint.

Looking good!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sulenski</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Looking good!

Right now I have a leupy mk4 3.5x10 but when the funds are available Im going Nightforce.</span></div></div>

Man, you will L-O-V-E the Nightforce and it's a perfect combination when paired with a POF 20" in the AD-Recon mount.
</div></div>

Not as much as you'd love a USO in a NightForce mount
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Looking good!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sulenski</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Looking good!

</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Not as much as you'd love a USO in a NightForce mount</span>
laugh.gif
</div></div>

That may be true, but I'll never love the PRICE of a USO. LoL
laugh.gif