• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos POF*USA P-308 20"

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Well, here it is...finally completed. I may put a suppressor on it in 6 months or so but for now, I'm happy with it.

Sorry for the bad photo quality. I spent all my cash on the rifle without buying a decent camera so for now, I'm left with the iPhone 3G camera.
frown.gif

POF*USA P-308 20" NP3
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm (zero stop, NP-R2 reticle)
American Defense AD-Recon Mount
Falcon Ergo Deluxe w/palm shelf
Accu-Shot BT08 & BT13 monopod
Atlas V8 bipod
Magpul PRS

Re: POF*USA P-308 20"

Looks good. Hopefully I'll have kinda the same setup on my Grendel build.

Nice. I have one just like it. Have shot it out to 1030 yards with consistent hits. What projos are you shooting that one with?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">You need some tan furniture on that bad boy!</span></div></div>

I'm color blind so tan isn't an appealing color to my eyes. LoL However, my Condor drag bag is olive drab.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captnmo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Nice! What does it weigh?</span></div></div>

With a full magazine of Hornady TAP 168gr, it tips the scales at a little over 18lbs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Nice. I have one just like it. Have shot it out to 1030 yards with consistent hits. What projos are you shooting that one with?</span></div></div>

What ammo did you use at that distance? I've been using Hornady TAP 168gr because I can get it for $25/box here locally. However, I recently found SGAmmo and they sell FGMM BTHP 168-175gr for $21/box so I'm going to try a box of each to see it performs in comparison to the Hornady TAP BTHP.

I use 175 SMK hand roll with 43.8 grains of IMR4062 using LC brass and CCI 200 primers.This is a bit hot for the gas gun. I had to have Scott at POF adjusted the piston a bit. But it functions very reliable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: POPEYECOP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">That looks like a kick ass weapon of mass destruction.</span></div></div>

Oh, man, it's a lot of fun to shoot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I use 175 SMK hand roll with 43.8 grains of IMR4062 using LC brass and CCI 200 primers. This is a bit hot for the gas gun. I had to have Scott at POF adjusted the piston a bit. But it functions very reliable. </span></div></div>

I have yet to start reloading because I can get Gold Medal 168gr/175gr and Hornady TAP 168gr for almost as cheap as I can reload. Oh, and Scott is no longer employed by POF.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Thats clean as! Fark!</span></div></div>

Thanks! It looks much better in person. When I can, I'll post some better quality photos with a much better camera.