• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos POF*USA P308-20-HSR-308-SPR

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Here are the specs as pictured, including what isn't visible:

POF*USA P308-20-HSR-308-SPR

Magpul PRS
Geissele SD-E
Ergo Tactical grip
Magpul 7.62 Pmag
Accu-Shot BT12-QK
Slash anti-tilt heavy buffer
Flatline Ops anti-cant level
B.A.D. Ambi-Safety Selector
Atlas V8.1 BT10-LW17 bipod
BCM Gunfighter mod 3 charging handle
NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56 HS ZS MOAR
GDI Engineering P-ROM L-Model™ 0MOA
Primary Weapons Systems PRC (precision rifle compensator)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Re: POF*USA P308-20-HSR-308-SPR

So nice. Hope to have one something like it eventually, gonna take a while though.

Sweet!

Nice gun Killshot, I'm waiting on mine now, I went with a 14.5", just bought a Vortex Razor to play with on mine.

Good luck and let us know how it shoots!
Ray

Get that scope down!
I removed most all but three lugs on my front sight rail to get my USO to fot with its ARD.

Looks great, and don't mind me, its your rifle!!

Great setup. You will love the USSA BTW, very good instruction and there is alot of valuable information. Good luck!

Awesome, looks just like mine! Well, the grip does, everything else I would have to buy ;-)

Goodluck with the shoot

nice rig .... what kind of scope rings and set up do you have sorry if i over looked it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: parsintrensiac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well done. </div></div>
All the bells and whistles.

Very nice gun Killshot. I saw that you may be looking for another scope, and if you are planning on selling yours, I would like to take it off your hands. Just let me know the price. I love the setup. I think that now, I should have gone with the Hunter rail, but I still really enjoy the gun for the two days I got to shoot it. I envy your setup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whodie63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice rig .... what kind of scope rings and set up do you have sorry if i over looked it </div></div>

The NXS is mounted in the American Defense Recon 30mm QD mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paradude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice gun Killshot. I saw that you may be looking for another scope, and if you are planning on selling yours, I would like to take it off your hands. Just let me know the price. I love the setup. I think that now, I should have gone with the Hunter rail, but I still really enjoy the gun for the two days I got to shoot it. I envy your setup.</div></div>

When I sell the NXS, I'll let it go for $1600. I take very good care of my rig and unless I have to beat someone unconscious with hit to save my life while out at the range, it will look like new when I'm ready to sell it. LoL I'll let you know if/when I'm ready to sell.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldGuardShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice looking set up man . this is what i started to go for but spent my money in other places . </div></div>

I can certainly understand that. I'm just now getting around to purchasing a suppressor because it always seems like something else comes up that I want or need to take care of.

I am probably going to switch out my RRA 2 Stage Match for a Geissele SSA-E on my AR15. How do you like the SSA-E? From what I understand it is good for both slow pulls on distance shots as well as fast follow up with a short reset. I have mine designated for CQB to 200-300m, so this trigger seems to be the best option, but wanted confirmation from an operator using one currently.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mamba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am probably going to switch out my RRA 2 Stage Match for a Geissele SSA-E on my AR15. How do you like the SSA-E? From what I understand it is good for both slow pulls on distance shots as well as fast follow up with a short reset. I have mine designated for CQB to 200-300m, so this trigger seems to be the best option, but wanted confirmation from an operator using one currently.</div></div>

Make no mistake, I am <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">NOT</span></span></span> an "operator" and I apologize if I've even given that impression to anyone.

I have used the POF T.I.T.S. trigger and the Geissele SSA before trying the SSA-E and the Geissele SSA-E is in a class of its own. I like that it's non-adjustable so there's nothing to re-adjust while in the field or in the range; it just works.

The 2.3# first stage and crisp 1.2# second stage break is superb for a total pull weight of 3.5# and when I decide to purchase an AR-15 for a CQB role, the Geissele SSA-E will be going in that rifle as well.

Excellent rifle and setup!!!
wink.gif

Tony

very nice .....

I'd love to see some updated pics with the PRC. And I vote that you put the pic back on your sig. Screw what that Cartman fucker says!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to see some updated pics with the PRC. And I vote that you put the pic back on your sig. Screw what that Cartman fucker says!</div></div>

Ha ha ha! I'll post some updated photos this evening. I'm still waiting on the GDI mount and have yet to purchase a can for it but you'll at least have an idea of how it's setup now.

Very nice rig man. Out of curiosity, what prompted your move away from the ADM to the GDI mount? I certainly like what I have seen and read about the GDI. Its an outstanding looking mount for sure, but is the ADM falling short for you in some aspect?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MWM_5150</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice rig man. Out of curiosity, what prompted your move away from the ADM to the GDI mount? I certainly like what I have seen and read about the GDI. Its an outstanding looking mount for sure, but is the ADM falling short for you in some aspect? </div></div>

I have nothing but good things to say about the ADM as it has served me well, however, I chose to go with the GDI mount because it's <span style="font-style: italic">supposed to be</span> the latest and greatest option available for an optic mount and I just have to see for myself.

When it arrives, I'll put it through the mounting and dismounting process to see how well it retains zero.

Killshot,
I have the P308 upper and lower, stock, rail, barrel nut, same grip, any suggestions on barrel, and bolt assy?

rdgator
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdgator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Killshot,
I have the P308 upper and lower, stock, rail, barrel nut, same grip, any suggestions on barrel, and bolt assy?

rdgator
smile.gif
</div></div>

I would use the POF bolt assembly available on their <span style="font-weight: bold">website</span> and then send the rifle to G.A. Precision to have them install one of their <span style="font-weight: bold">Bartlein stainless 5R barrels</span>. It's the same barrel used in their GAP-10 builds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njnicky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how do you like that nightforce on there?</div></div>

It's a perfect fit for the P308.

One of the nicest POF308's i've seen to date.

I am thinking about getting a POF .308. This is my inspiration. :D Any paper to show how good it shoot?

This was shot at 100yds with Hornady AMAX 168gr, using a NightForce NXS 5.5-22x in an ADM AD-Recon mount. The first three shots on top and following up with three more at the bottom. This was shot lost Fall and I'm an average shooter.

a7ege8a8.jpg

Last edited:
This was shot at 100yds with Hornady AMAX 168gr, using a NightForce NXS 5.5-22x in an ADM AD-Recon mount. The first three shots on top and following up with three more at the bottom. This was shot lost Fall and I'm an average shooter.

a7ege8a8.jpg

Dont let anybody fool you, thats an awesome group for an "average shooter"! Awesome stick man. I want a good precision gas gun and I think I might have found one now.

Yup - I was just in a gun shop yesterday venturing on my quest for the perfect semi-auto .308
Thanks for the inspiration.