• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poland doing Based Polish Activities 🫡

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    Poland is the Texas Oklahoma of europe. As long as the problem stays in TX there will be nothing that will happen. Now if that problem somehow moves to Paris, or other places, and those people get upset. It will be the same as it is here.
    FIFY 🤣

Oklahoma is the only state in the nation that had 0 (zero) blue cities or counties in the last National election.

Funny, my Polish forbears settled into Texas at a time when there was no Poland.

Texans need to follow the Poles' lead, and close our border with Mexico, maybe New Mexico too.
    New Mexico is pretty cool once you get out of Santa Fe. I was in Silver City for a week last spring and called the US Forest Service toask about shooting in the NF. The first thing the ranger said was "Guns are good." Made me feel right at home.

Their governor though, is only a step behind Gavin Newsome.

1704751006319.png

• Angry
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Funny to see people pull these comparisons from their asses . Poland equals texas ? History books can be purchased online, many can be read for free .

Funny, my Polish forbears settled into Texas at a time when there was no Poland.

Texans need to follow the Poles' lead, and close our border with Mexico, maybe New Mexico too.
    Mexico, New Mexico- it's all the same shit.

Reactions: mewillis
    Poland is the Israel of Eastern Europe . Never Again Motherfuckers .
    Polish Special Forces will make you question your manhood if you are not an AFuggin Type Meat Fuggin Eater . Fight Me .

Y
    Poland is the Israel of Eastern Europe . Never Again Motherfuckers .
    Polish Special Forces will make you question your manhood if you are not an AFuggin Type Meat Fuggin Eater . Fight Me .
    Remember the guy who hauled huge canon up a muddy mountain, in the rain, at night, to blow the muzzies back to muzzieland. The loser went home and got strangled.

Reactions: 308pirate
    I drank with several Polish tankers and a few SF guys at a wedding outside Warsaw once.

17 shots in, we went to doubles.
    I counted 7-8 of those.
    Then counting stopped…. 😳
    4 PM wedding and went to that with a buzz.
    Got home at 8 AM after drinking and dancing all night.
    Woke up at 2:30 PM.
    Went to take a pee and as I exited the bathroom I was greeted by an uncle with 4 shots in his hands.
    And we started again…..

I was young then.

I would need a coffin now.

Great folks. Great food. Awesome museums and history.
    My Polish ex wife , came to US at 13, got her morals from her mother….
    So nothing….

Maybe the Polish folks might one day wake up and realize that getting in bed with the Germans over a war might not be a good thing.

very mixed history. based on that,can't see why poles would have any interest in teaming with germany or russia for any reason.

New Mexico is pretty cool once you get out of Santa Fe. I was in Silver City for a week last spring and called the US Forest Service toask about shooting in the NF. The first thing the ranger said was "Guns are good." Made me feel right at home.

View attachment 8317754
    I'd fuck her

View attachment 8317754
    1704768745068.png

I'd fuck her

And not one single polack joke, I’m severely disappointed in the pit right now.

As a Polish truck driver is driving east he sees a truck driving west, and the CB crackles to life. "Hey, buddy, who are the two biggest morons in America?" comes from the CB.

"I don't know," says the Polack.

The other driver says, "You and your brother!"

"Screw you," says the Polack.

The other driver says, "Hey... it's just a joke – tell it to the next truck you see."

So the Polack drives for a bit and sees another truck heading west. He gets on the CB and says, "Hey, buddy, who are the two dumbest morons in the world?"

The other trucker says, "I don't know, who?"

And the Polack says, "Me and my brother."

i tell ya what....years ago, i moved to a town that was largely german and polish decent. those polish girls had BIG old titties.....some of the finest i've seen and felt. and i have had my hands and quite a few sets of very amazing boobies. all jokes aside, that fact alone has made me consider a trip to poland.

Reactions: Two36 and lash