• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Poland invades Czech Republic

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

Poland has admitted to briefly invading the Czech Republic last month in what the Polish Defense Ministry described as a "misunderstanding".

Polish troops guarding the frontier as part of coronavirus measures took up positions by a chapel on the Czech side of the border. They apparently stayed there for several days.

Reactions: lash
Yep! The Germans got lost like that about 80 years ago? Someone is rotating signs again...

One of my favorite Cold War jokes:

A farmer was tilling his field outside Warsaw one day. And the plow pulled up at Genie bottle. The Genie pops out and says "You know who I am, and you get three wishes"

The Pole says, “I want the Chinese to invade Poland and then go back to China.”

So it happens. China comes in, blows a bunch of things up, and leaves.

For his next wish, the Pole also asks for the Chinese to invade Poland and then go home.

So it happens. Anything left standing from the first invasion is now leveled.

For his third wish, the Pole again asks for the Chinese to invade Poland and go home.

“I gave you three wishes,” the genie cries. “Why did you ask for the Chinese to invade Poland and then go home three times?”

“Because they had to march across Russia six times.”