• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ugadeer

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2009
Athens, GA
Has anyone here used polane Green to do any stock work.....I can't seem to find a color for the green anywhere, i'm looking to coat a few stocks, eveything i've read says polane is the best, however they all use black and i don't want another black stock so I would really like to try the green if its dull and dark? Any help would be greatly appreciated.........if you happen to have any pics of it, i would really like a pic or [email protected]

thanks, matt

Re: Polane?

Its ugly and it's the first camo job I did on a stock. Its using Polane T colors. Black, Green and Brown. Like I said, its ugly and the colors didn't turn out too well. Good luck with your project and post some pictures.

Stock022.jpg

thanks, not ugly at all, how does it hold up? is there a difference in polane T and other types, is T also a 2 part mix?

good to know, i thought it was harder and more "durable", duracoat is certainly more affordable since i can buy it in smaller quantities.......thanks