• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Polar on netflix

Substandard waste of neon-accented gore delivering a failed cheesy, ho-hum "I used up all the production funds like you asked," and lukewarm attempt at a Kill Bill genre-esque oeuvre. The various millenial subvillains have all the gravitas of dampened prawn crackers. The chief villain is a bad cross between an overacting, gender-fluid Guy Fieri and a constipated Elton John.

Oh, please, don't bother.

Well, it seems we have one thumbs up and one thumbs down.

Substandard waste of neon-accented gore delivering a failed cheesy, ho-hum "I used up all the production funds like you asked," and lukewarm attempt at a Kill Bill genre-esque oeuvre. The various millenial subvillains have all the gravitas of dampened prawn crackers. The chief villain is a bad cross between an overacting, gender-fluid Guy Fieri and a constipated Elton John.

Oh, please, don't bother.
I thought it was more like moistened prawn crackers.

Another failed Jon wick copycat movie.
But the did bang the Hell out of that hot blondie LOL.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Its ok.

The acting for most of it is borderline home movie quality and I could have told you exactly how it was going to play out within the first 5 minutes. They failed to really develop any of the story or characters outside of the main guy trying to not get killed/kill the people who were after him.

It's a Friday night beer movie when you're not worried about anything except shit blowing up. Overall it was cheesy as fuck.

Sounds like a good background movie while seating primers. With the Occasional look up ohh that was cool head back down an reloading.

I’ve seen worse, but.....and he’s, the highlight of the entire movie was when he was banging the blond chick. Watch it if there is nothing else on, and you have nothing to do.

Another failed Jon wick copycat movie.
But the did bang the Hell out of that hot blondie LOL.
To be fair Polar has been around longer than John Wick. Polar is based on a comic book series. Same goes for Umbrella Academy fwiw. Since Netflix/Disney failed to strike a deal and all he Marvel series are going the way of the dinosaur, it appears they are tapping into a lot of the independent comic book series.