• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police called to Home Depot in PA because of dead trees/exorcism

I read this yesterday and thought it was satire.
Wow if you would have asked me if this could happen I'd laughed at you

Did they do the thing with the Stanley Handsaw like they did in the Exorcist screaming out "Let the Lumberjack Fuck You"......

Too bad, God didn't allow one of the stacks of the "dead trees" to topple over. Clowns are really coming out of the wood work nowadays. Oops, I see what I did there. Mac:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Frank Green
These are also the same types who went into the meat department of some store and put flowers on all the steaks like they were laying flowers at a grave of a loved one.

If you think I’m kidding-

tried to have a tree exorcism once then we used chain saws and down went the evil tree spirit the ensuing bon fire and partaking of beer was also fun .

This is one of the most unintentionally funny things I’ve heard in a while. I know these “people” are serious but I think this is hilarious. I’m not sure if I would be annoyed or laughing if this happened in front of me though

That fat bitch be lyin! She aint a veagan!!! That bitch lives off hot dogs and sweats bacon grease!!
You can easily get fat being plant based. Remember, chocolate chip cookies and pasta are technically plant based

Just a bunch of attention whore freaks. Make them leave and cite for DTP.

I know u can get fat on a vegan diet. I went for the easy joke. I actually did the carnivore diet for a while and lost 15lbs. Vegan is all the bullshit u can eat.

Normal person to a vegetarian: my dinner just shit on your dinner