• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Police Christmas

Re: Police Christmas

Yup. I am working. Pretty slow night...so far. Merry Xmas Luke.

First time I've been off in a long time. I had rotator cuff surgery. Think I'd rather have worked. Be safe guys and Merry Christmas.

Well it isn't slow here. Had a good alarm and caught some kids inside stealing shit. Just had a mustang hit the side of a building doing about 80... Good times.

It always amazes me that in these holidays when families get together...the worst often come out!

1. Misd. domestic violence case
2. felony domestic case guy kicked fiancee in face breaking a few things
3. Meth sales case

love holidays! Stay safe kids!!! Happy holidays really though. Jeff

My first Christmas Eve off duty in as long as I can remember. As luck would have it my regular off days this coming week are the 31st, 1st, and 2nd. Sometimes I just as soon be out in the shit as be at home watching the clock tick.

Mike

Thank ya'll guys for being there during the Holidays and making it safer for us.

May you, you families, and friends be blessed in 2010 and may ya'll have a very safe night.

Wes

Just fought a dude on PCP! Ya'll who have done it know how good of a time that is!!!

holidays off - Only good thing about court rotation

Be safe out there guys !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just fought a dude on PCP! Ya'll who have done it know how good of a time that is!!! </div></div>
LOL Real good time!! until some jackass hoses him and me in OC.. But not all of us enjoy fighting :)
Merry Christmas guys...

I'm off but it was a busy week. On Tuesday took a guy for choking his wife in the car while they were going down the road and twin 17 yoa boys for going fist city in the kitchen. Merry Christmas to their mother. There is always a DV around the Christmas tree.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just fought a dude on PCP! Ya'll who have done it know how good of a time that is!!! </div></div>
LOL Real good time!! until some jackass hoses him and me in OC.. But not all of us enjoy fighting :)
Merry Christmas guys... </div></div>

There was a few there so it was more fun then scary. It wasn't one of the "Dark alley by yourself one". Still have glass in my fucking hand where we made entry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just fought a dude on PCP! Ya'll who have done it know how good of a time that is!!! </div></div>
Merry Christmas guys... </div></div>

There was a few there so it was more fun then scary. It wasn't one of the "Dark alley by yourself one". Still have glass in my fucking hand where we made entry </div></div>
you'll know when your an old man when you stop fighting them and start taseing... I still like to fight a little

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll sling some darts when I have too </div></div>
My old boss shot a 14 year old girl in the head with one in tucumcari NM. They had to airvac her to abq. Did you get the news in your neck of the woods...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll sling some darts when I have too </div></div>
My old boss shot a 14 year old girl in the head with one in tucumcari NM. They had to airvac her to abq. Did you get the news in your neck of the woods... </div></div>

Me and a buddy tased a 14 year old kid... I'll try to find the link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll sling some darts when I have too </div></div>
My old boss shot a 14 year old girl in the head with one in tucumcari NM. They had to airvac her to abq. Did you get the news in your neck of the woods... </div></div>

Me and a buddy tased a 14 year old retarded kid... I'll try to find the link. </div></div>

Wow...just wow....she "does not know why".......

Working Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day. And a few in between and after.

Worked christmas day, had a few domestics as usual for this time of year, not too bad though. Get to work in Queenstown for new years this year, should be fun, get into a few scraps. We dont have taser yet so most of us still like to fight, for those that dont know where it is its in New Zealand google it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.kplctv.com/global/video/flash...mp;rnd=19038164

Let me know if that video doesn't work. </div></div>
Luke did he bite you, or your partner? I got bit once in a bar fight.. I ant gona lie I beat the piss out of that guy. he bit me on the leg i still have a scar. Jerk lol. Its always nice to make the news lol. there are a lot of stupid people in this world. had one break a beer bottle on my head ( I bled like a stuck hog) he wont be out for a while.

Naaaa, 21+ years on oughta get me off on Christmas!

Ya'll be safe out there

A stand-up guy on my sister shift volunteered to work for me on Christmas Day. His ex is out of state with his kids and he knows that I have small kids, so he stepped up and took the hit for me. I will be buying him lunch a few times in the new year. Back on shift for the rest of the weekend. Fun times !!

Stay Safe.

Worked Christmas, will work New Years also this year. Usual stuff, goin call to call with no down time. One of our traffic guys caught some burglars comin out of a local electronics store and recovered all the property.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worked Christmas, will work New Years also this year. Usual stuff, goin call to call with no down time. One of our traffic guys caught some burglars comin out of a local electronics store and recovered all the property. </div></div>

Sorry all I read was "alot of paper work"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worked Christmas, will work New Years also this year. Usual stuff, goin call to call with no down time. One of our traffic guys caught some burglars comin out of a local electronics store and recovered all the property. </div></div>

Sorry all I read was "alot of paper work"</div></div>

No kidding...

Workin 5 12s this week 4 next week. On lunch now.

Christmas night was reasonably slow.

Tonight, domestic, turned stabbing, added evading and assault on peace officer to his list.

Yall stay safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsprink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll sling some darts when I have too </div></div>

Me and a buddy tased a 14 year old retarded kid... I'll try to find the link. </div></div>

I can't believe you tased an "artistic" kid! LMAO Those are some brilliant people they chose to interview there. I wish my Christmas graveyard shift had that much excitement. Stay safe boys!

I was with our Gov Elect yesterday and his full security detail/ PSD... thanks for all you guys do, particularly on the Holidays, in shit weather, etc.

For the record I didn't see him drawing, coloring, or painting anything! hahaha :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the record I didn't see him drawing, coloring, or painting anything! hahaha :)</div></div>

But it seems that he 'break-dances'.

I'm here all week, try the ribs. Seriously though guys, for those who're "patrolling", our thanks are to you.

Got sent home tonight with a 102.1 temp. after a paramedic on a MVA noticed I looked like shit.

back at it again Wed-Sun.

Stay safe yall.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got sent home tonight with a 102.1 temp. after a paramedic on a MVA noticed I looked like shit.

back at it again Wed-Sun.

Stay safe yall. </div></div>

You with APD or Travis Co?