• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police detain group found inside U-haul in Coeur d'Alene, all dressed the same and wearing masks

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — "Police stopped a U-haul in downtown Coeur d'Alene on Saturday afternoon and detained more than 20 people who were found inside.
Photos from the scene show the group all dressed the same in khakis, with navy blue shirts, beige hats, and a white cloth covering their faces.
The truck was stopped on Northwest Boulevard near Paul Bunyan, not far from the area where a Coeur d'Alene Pride event was taking place. Police had stepped up their presence in the area during the event."

Msm are quick to announce police foiled a plan by White Supremacists to attack a gay pride event. Witnesses say they removed shields and other items from the van.

They were all white, of course, physically fit, no camos, fatbody neckbeards, MAGA hats, purple hair, dreads, skateboards that defined either side.

Police ziptied their hands and had them kneel in a group before loading them in vehicles and taking them away. They did not remove their masks.

a02d68a4-1595-439b-8b53-7ff325ea6cdf_1920x1080.jpg

Spoiler:
scooby-2237618.jpg

7B161B38-D4DF-4238-B93C-3D762ABAF3FF_jpe-2415010.JPG

D23564A4-3893-4FEA-81E6-FFBC260A4E26_jpe-2415011.JPG

No actual violence. Local cops look like heroes for foiling the plot. No actual crime, so no actual arrest records, mugshots and names made public. MSM can still claim "organized right wing violence" while masked glowies can just vanish.

Good job, men.

Last edited:

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — "Police stopped a U-haul in downtown Coeur d'Alene on Saturday afternoon and detained more than 20 people who were found inside.
Photos from the scene show the group all dressed the same in khakis, with navy blue shirts, beige hats, and a white cloth covering their faces.
The truck was stopped on Northwest Boulevard near Paul Bunyan, not far from the area where a Coeur d'Alene Pride event was taking place. Police had stepped up their presence in the area during the event."

Msm are quick to announce police foiled a plan by White Supremacists to attack a gay pride event. Witnesses say they removed shields and other items from the van.

They were all white, of course, physically fit, no camos, fatbody neckbeards, MAGA hats, purple hair, dreads, skateboards that defined either side.

Police ziptied their hands and had them kneel in a group before loading them in vehicles and taking them away. They did not remove their masks.

a02d68a4-1595-439b-8b53-7ff325ea6cdf_1920x1080.jpg

Spoiler:
scooby-2237618.jpg

7B161B38-D4DF-4238-B93C-3D762ABAF3FF_jpe-2415010.JPG

D23564A4-3893-4FEA-81E6-FFBC260A4E26_jpe-2415011.JPG

No actual violence. Local cops look like heroes for foiling the plot. No actual crime, so no actual arrest records, mugshots and names made public. MSM can still claim "organized right wing violence" while masked glowies can just vanish.

Good job, men.

Oh shit. This really scares me!

Reactions: Average guy
I was 5 miles from this today. The video is so freaking obvious that they’re a bunch of scripted assclowns. All same dress, white masks, all hands up and peacefully ready to comply. No weapons? A home made “riot shield “? As mentioned, fit, no neck beards and not a pair of camo cutoffs in the bunch? This is still north Idaho. Bullshit flag is on the field

THE COPS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS……..wake up
Not one LEO in any city in any state in this country is an ally. They knowingly work for the state to enforce the laws of tyrants. They sure the hell aren’t stopping the corruption, lies, fraud, and murders. Just the opposite is happening. They are co-conspirators and have just as much if not more blood on their hands as the politicians and oligarchs they work for. Fuck them.

Unfortunately Pride has become dangerous to normal children so I can understand the resistance to this life style now. If they would of kept it to themselves there would be no problem but when they start to brainwash children in our schools then they have become a clear and present danger.

Unfortunately Pride has become dangerous to normal children so I can understand the resistance to this life style now. If they would of kept it to themselves there would be no problem but when they start to brainwash children in our schools then they have become a clear and present danger.
It absolutely has. Of course the state and its badged goons make it costly to protect our young from abuse. I’m tired of it and I’m glad more and more are realizing the real job of the police and what all gov’ts become. Talk to people you know. We must refuse false manmade authority. The people that want to rule over us and the men that volunteer to enforce laws for a paycheck are sick.

Now, there is a group called the Patriot Front that the Fedboys were trying to impersonate. But anyone with half a brain can tell the difference between a Fed and some rangy 20 yr. old.

Reactions: HD1911
Thinking outside of the box here, i wonder if this is a group who wants to act like they are fedbois. Seems amateurish.

I went down there today to see what was going to happen. The local militias were staying far away due to word that the FBI would try to incriminate honest hard working Americans. It was a fairly small gathering by Coeur d' Alene standards. Cops were everywhere. I did see some kind of MRAP looking rig hidden up by the courthouse. Since no militia or citizens with guns showed up, the liberal agenda was foiled. Bring on the FBI communists to make conservatives look bad. No one who lives here fell for that shit.

Please God, let these guys fingerprint as feds.

I'll bet the Sheriff is like "I been around the world twice, and saw a river burn in Cleveland once, and I ain't never seen shit like this before."

If there's one place in America where the Sheriff isn't likely to play this game, it's Idaho.

Are you serious? Do you actually believe that the FauxBI hasn't covered their six with fictional backgrounds?

I'll bet the Sheriff is like "I been around the world twice, and saw a river burn in Cleveland once, and I ain't never seen shit like this before."

If there's one place in America where the Sheriff isn't likely to play this game, it's Idaho.

The local pigs did this by themselves- didn’t have to wait for “resources” or a commander who knew he was in command with a fucking radio? Holy shit maybe they have been doing some extra circular activity - like between sucks or blm and fbi cock asking some questions on how best to precede.

They won't get that far.
As soon as no one is looking they will be let out of the vans, disperse into *other* fed vehicles, and go back to the office, patting each other on the back and sucking each others dicks the whole time.

It's getting really infuriating when the entirety of "law and order" is pretty much nothing but evil.
It's "gay pride" or whatever month and since nobody really actually hates anybody, they are going to try to pretend some right wing folks hate gays and want to be mean to them or some such B.S.

I'm so sick and fed up with the government working hard to vilify anyone not in agreement with the ruling party and everyone in uniform that goes along with it.

"Start" to brainwash, they have been trying 24/7 to brainwash kids here in Kalifornia for years. These Pride people are very evil, and will stop at nothing to get in control.

What would be the odds that every single one of these guys were riding in that uhaul truck with their masks over their faces and sunshades on? Seems like that would go on right before they come out the truck to beat queers. It only makes sense if it were to stage a photo op.

Somebody caught pics of some of them being unmasked:

1BD7A98B-805F-4953-BEC4-11B8407D93C1-2415044.jpg

33E2776B-8AA7-47FF-9CA1-AE68F9E8965D-2415045.jpg

F7F04214-7F63-42D7-BFA7-8C3A3370B7A0-2415046.jpg
Still ain't buying it.

If they thought they had intercepted a real, armed white supremacists hate group they would have unmasked all of them and their mugshots and pictures of their weapons and shields would be displayed proudly by the police. Police love showing off captured guns and drugs.

And two of those guys looked like they skipped Chest day.

Still ain't buying it.

If they thought they had intercepted a real, armed white supremacists hate group they would have unmasked all of them and their mugshots and pictures of their weapons and shields would be displayed proudly by the police. Police love showing off captured guns and drugs.

That is probably why just some were unmasked...

What would be the odds that every single one of these guys were riding in that uhaul truck with their masks over their faces and sunshades on? Seems like that would go on right before they come out the truck to beat queers. It only makes sense if it were to stage a photo op.
Aaannnddd, why would they ALL be in one vehicle with all the weapons? If those fellows are white supremecists they are really bad at it.

Good job, men.

Well, they should have been taken into custody and subject to body searches, at the very least.

My best guess is that many of these are feds. They look too clean cut for rednecks, blue collar workers, regular working persons. They look like the police that are arresting them, very clean.

They are ALL fedbois.

Things that make you go hmmm?
Along with^^^^^^^ the above.
"Concerned citizen" calls 911 and tells them about some funky shit going down.
10 minutes later this U-Haul is spotted and pulled over.
Deputies are already dressed up for their part in the play? I bet they couldn't put all that shit on in ten minutes. Nevermind getting to the location.
33E2776B-8AA7-47FF-9CA1-AE68F9E8965D-2415045.jpg

F7F04214-7F63-42D7-BFA7-8C3A3370B7A0-2415046.jpg

1BD7A98B-805F-4953-BEC4-11B8407D93C1-2415044.jpg

2+2 = all the world is a stage.
You want to believe that your local is wearing a white hat. You want it so bad that you will not see the bear.

You know they are feds because they came here to start shit and they are not armed, while everyone else is. Also there were tons of cops all around and I did not see any in riot gear. Weird...

Reactions: JJMoody and HD1911