• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police drones may be over your next BBQ

Don't worry citizen, 'Für euer sischerheit.'
What are you worried about, you have nothing to fear from thousands of new IRS agents, if you have nothing to hide, nothing will happen right? I still can’t believe so many conservatives thought the patriot act was a great idea, it will be the foundation of the end of life as we know it.

Excitable little boy .

Remember that the government is far too large, powerful, authoritarian, and well passed unconstitutional but the badged men who protect, serve, and commit violence on its behalf to make this all possible are the good guys. They are spying for our safety.

The NYPD is deploying drones over the weekend to monitor parties. In Texas it would just become a government funded skeet shoot.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-use...r-labor-day-weekend-sparking-privacy-concerns
According to the Surveillance Technology Oversight Project executive director Albert Fox Cahn, "Clearly, flying a drone over a backyard barbecue is a step too far for many New Yorkers"

Yet making people stay at home, shutting down businesses, putting them out of work, masking & distance rules and forcing them to get shots was absolutely acceptable.

Watch for this; the drones will be a new tool to enforce another shutdown.

What are you worried about, you have nothing to fear from thousands of new IRS agents, if you have nothing to hide, nothing will happen right? I still can’t believe so many conservatives thought the patriot act was a great idea, it will be the foundation of the end of life as we know it.
Where else are they going to get money for the illegals SS and to send to Ukraine to be laundered and sent back to feed the swamp, plus a 10% gratuity for the big guy. And people wonder why Mitch McConnell doesn't retire.

No problimo. Rent one of these...

1693673871478.png

Tell the government this:
1693673957888.png

How is this any difference than the immigrants causing problems in Chicago?
The residents of these cities keep voting in idiots. Therefore they get idiotic results.
Even though I think it’s wrong, I don’t care if they use drones there. Move out of the city if you live there.

Consequences

Reactions: Longshot231
How is this any difference than the immigrants causing problems in Chicago?
The residents of these cities keep voting in idiots. Therefore they get idiotic results.
Even though I think it’s wrong, I don’t care if they use drones there. Move out of the city if you live there.

Consequences
I think the issue is the slippery slope:
NYC did it, we can too. Our surveillance state keeps growing and growing.

I was surprised at the size drone the US Forest Service was flying to patrol for fire restriction violators. My guess is about a 4’ rotor span. Obviously flying with thermal scanner onboard.

Reactions: Maggot
It’s not just surveillance, if it’s a police drone the next logical step is why shouldn’t it be armed? That slope is getting rather steep. I work in the financial industry and we have a group that does nothing but file suspicious activity reports with the government, their definition of suspicious activity has gotten so wide that the amount of reports filed is astounding, yet those same reports were filed numerous times on Hunter Biden’s transactions and they were ignored, they use those reports to just go after those they wish to target.

True, but they already do it with our phones.
Talk about a subject that’s not normal conversation and see what adds pop up In the various web things on the phone.
They are most certainly listening for key words.
They are monitoring our activity.
whoever “they” are…

Also, facial recognition that everyone is doing in their phones.

Look at what China is currently doing, we are headed there. Unless the lid blows off and the world goes into a death spiral and we all become dumpster divers.

I was surprised at the size drone the US Forest Service was flying to patrol for fire restriction violators. My guess is about a 4’ rotor span. Obviously flying with thermal scanner onboard.
We'll see drones with thermals looking for domestic terrorists, aka, gun owners before it's all over.
I also see a future market in thermal reflecting tarps and blankets.

True, but they already do it with our phones.
Talk about a subject that’s not normal conversation and see what adds pop up In the various web things on the phone.
They are most certainly listening for key words.
They are monitoring our activity.
whoever “they” are…

Also, facial recognition that everyone is doing in their phones.

Look at what China is currently doing, we are headed there. Unless the lid blows off and the world goes into a death spiral and we all become dumpster divers.
I got an ad from Google on my phone showing a bunch of pics that were in my gallery that I'd taken, saying they could make an album out of them.

My phone either sold that information to Google or Google has access to my private phone content.

• Angry
Reactions: Makinchips208
I got an ad from Google on my phone showing a bunch of pics that were in my gallery that I'd taken, saying they could make an album out of them.

My phone either sold that information to Google or Google has access to my private phone content.
Yep. a coworker laughed at me when I told him this, then his sewer was plugged and we were talking about it on break, few minutes later know what pops up on Facebook or wherever it was? An add for a tool to clean his sewer. He literally came up to me all excited and said “look what just showed up! Guess my phone is listening”.
Don’t mean to derail the thread.

It is stupid they are worried about how many people get together, further the stupidity by using drones to “check” on it.

Last edited:
I’m amazed there are still people conservative or liberal in my age group that havnt realized that 9/11 and the patriot act were actually the beginning of the end for the american project our founding fathers gifted us whith, which we have squandered so fast. Best we could do was last a 250 years and we tanked it…….. shits embarrassing

I’m amazed there are still people conservative or liberal in my age group that havnt realized that 9/11 and the patriot act were actually the beginning of the end for the american project our founding fathers gifted us whith, which we have squandered so fast. Best we could do was last a 250 years and we tanked it…….. shits embarrassing
It even came with pre set Rights and bounderies called the Constitution that We the People have failed to enforce. Those Rights aren't going to protect themselves.

Maybe we could all get away with one shot down police drone. "Sorry, didn't think you fuckers could do this?" Had no idea it would be a police drone, I figured it was "Buster the child molester" down the street....

Michigan law review suggests that flying drones over private property without permission or a warrant constitutes aerial trespass and is illegal. Drone surveillance constitutes a search and would be a 4th amendment issue. I’m not sure you could get away with skeet shooting them but still.

Maybe we could all get away with one shot down police drone. "Sorry, didn't think you fuckers could do this?" Had no idea it would be a police drone, I figured it was "Buster the child molester" down the street....
Any drone you shoot down will subject you to the possibility of a felony conviction. Drones are considered manned aircraft by the FAA. Shooting them could cause personal injury or property. Good luck getting past that charge.

In the effect the pilot gets charged with a misdemeanor for trespassing and you get charged with a felony.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Any drone you shoot down will subject you to the possibility of a felony conviction. Drones are considered manned aircraft by the FAA. Shooting them could cause personal injury or property. Good luck getting past that charge.

In the effect the pilot gets charged with a misdemeanor for trespassing and you get charged with a felony.

Only the .gov would consider an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) as manned.

But WTH? We all commit felonies everyday we leave the house...or stay home.

Michigan law review suggests that flying drones over private property without permission or a warrant constitutes aerial trespass and is illegal. Drone surveillance constitutes a search and would be a 4th amendment issue. I’m not sure you could get away with skeet shooting them but still.
How can anyone reach a drone with a shotgun, including a 10 gauge goose gun?

Plus, unless you live on a large piece of property, you'll get arrested for shooting over your property line, not having a backstop, discharging a firearm in a populated area...which leads to the big money question: 'What other weapons are in the house?'

Only the .gov would consider an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) as manned.

But WTH? We all commit felonies everyday we leave the house...or stay home.
I get it. The reason that it is considered manned is because it is piloted, albeit remotely. Flying beyond line of sight of fully autonomously isn’t common and requires certain licenses or waivers.

This conversation is why the FAA is pushing for remote ID on all drones so that the drone can be identified as well as the owner.

Charged maybe. Didn't know it was a police drone. "Buster or Chester the child molester". Sumbitch shouldn't have been in my airspace illegally. Wait tho. This is NYC. Those sorry ass liberal sheeple voted for this shit. Fuck'em.

While I fully support the Fourth Amendment and understand everyone's right to privacy, I am a little puzzled that some folks who are on cam 24/7 are bitching about.....well.....being on cam.

landscape-1438792024-dronehawkdown.gif

Last edited:
It is stupid they are worried about how many people get together, further the stupidity by using drones to “check” on it.
They want everyone locked down ideally. If they can't lock us down, they want to limit the number of people gathering in order to preempt any resistance movement that the local enforcement can't handle. JMO

Do you have a link?

What if my drone accidentally hits their drone? My drone flown legally over my property hits a gov spy machine hovering illegally? :unsure:

• Haha
What if my drone accidentally hits their drone? My drone flown legally over my property hits a gov spy machine hovering illegally? :unsure:
Endangering aircraft in flight. It’s the same reason drones that fly without authorization on an airport will get the pilot a long time in prison if they cause an accident and will still be charged with a felony just for lifting off the ground and no accidents occur. In this case you could be charged with interfering with LE activities/investigations.

Since you are not allowed to fly beyond Line of sight there is zero reason that you would not see the other drone. Running into it makes you responsible for the accident and any subsequent damages.

After spending all day yesterday with the local kids/dads for the dove opener that would be very costly for the police here.

Reactions: MJF
After spending all day yesterday with the local kids/dads for the dove opener that would be very costly for the police here.
Game wardens are already beginning to employ drones across the US. They know enough to keep them high where you can’t see them most times, they don’t disturb game and cannot be hit. But they can observe you and record evidence. This is the reality of the world we live in now.

Reactions: Longshot231
How can anyone reach a drone with a shotgun, including a 10 gauge goose gun?

Plus, unless you live on a large piece of property, you'll get arrested for shooting over your property line, not having a backstop, discharging a firearm in a populated area...which leads to the big money question: 'What other weapons are in the house?'
You don’t have patriots or iron dome at your place? Amateur.

• Haha
Game wardens are already beginning to employ drones across the US. They know enough to keep them high where you can’t see them most times, they don’t disturb game and cannot be hit. But they can observe you and record evidence. This is the reality of the world we live in now.

Yeah that post was joking. I know our local guy well. They fly them here now when they used to use an airplane.

Reactions: lariat