• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police "inspecting" homes of assault weapon owners

Re: Police "inspecting" homes of assault weapon owners

It's coming, may not be in the next few years but it's coming.

All of these "inspection"/"confiscation" bills we're seeing will hopefully open the eyes of those who do not believe that <span style="text-decoration: underline">registration</span> leads to this stuff.

+1 on what Binder says, but after reading the link, it doesn't appear the sponsers of the bill want it to happen either.

Molon Labe

They can come, but they will leave in a bag or on a stretcher. If the dog don't get them I will

BulleitComeTakeThem_zpsa621c4d3.png

They didn't mean it that way?

It's kinda what lawyers are trained to do: communicate in a way that means only one thing, that cannot be misconstrued or misinterpreted.

I hope they're getting some fan mail.

The sponsor of the bill says he didn't even read it...thats awesome.

Also interesting that he says even though he thinks that provision is probably unconstitutional, he doesn't think it will pass this year anyway...but is he going to remove his support or ask that the bill be changed to reflect something different?

We need to start a petition that would force lawmakers to enforce every law they pass for a minimum of 3 months before it is allowed to be enforced by anyone else. This way we can assure that bullshit doesn't get passed. I would hate to see LEOs or any other agents going down in a hail of gunfire because some lowlife politician has an agenda.

At the rate they are passing these Bills that arent even being read tells us where this is going . Passing shit in the middle of the night with no ahnce for public input oh wait thats how Congress gets thier raises

I live in Washington State, we just got the suppressor law passed and now its three steps back. I have sent many emails, letters and made phone calls to the state reps, senator, etc. Bottom line, there is little backbone here, I have received calls from Dems in Wa that don't support the bill, or claim they don't support it at least. First it was bill 1588 for "universal background checks" and now 5737 which is many times worse than the purposed background checks.

If any of these laws pass in Wa, I'm punchin out Goose!

Today on the radio (570 - John Carlson) he pointed out that this provision has been written into at least 3 separate bills since 2000!

The Legislators that proposed and co-signed this bill lied about "not knowing it was in there"!

Oh and the Bill is only 8 pages long...

First post in this forum. Been browsing and got interested in long range shooting. Got a Savage Model 10 and a Remington 700 SPS Varmint (just got this one so need to get everything for it), both in 308. Hence my user name SaRem.

Anyway, to the topic. Also in WA and been writing to our legislators about this and other bills. As mentioned before this seems dead but I'll only believe when I see it.

We all need to be very alert about the universal background check because that one will bring the mandatory registration as a need" for it to work. And everyone knows where registration leads to. Also be careful about the other one requiring insurance since it will price many out of our firearms.

It's great to be here and looking forward to learning a lot and humbly contributing the best I can.

I heard about this one a few days ago. I love the fact that the bill's sponsor says that they didn't intend for that provision, and didn't read the bill (it is, after all, a whole 8 pages long). Give me a break. They meant it, or they wouldn't have written it that way. They're just backpedaling at the moment because the concept obviously hasn't been well-received with the public.

In NYC they've been knocking on doors of handgun owners for a while. These are home permit handguns, not CC permits.

We need to start a petition that would force lawmakers to enforce every law they pass for a minimum of 3 months before it is allowed to be enforced by anyone else. This way we can assure that bullshit doesn't get passed. I would hate to see LEOs or any other agents going down in a hail of gunfire because some lowlife politician has an agenda.

No LEOs get shot if they choose not to enforce the law. They may, however, loose their jobs. I will feel terrible for any LEOs that quits their job out of conscience, since we the people should never have put them in that position.

The time of the line being drawn is here. We spoke of this line long ago, quite a bit in the 80's, then again in '94. This time it is different. We are tired of being pushed around by executive orders that have no constitutional basis, and we are tired of bills that are repugnant to the constitution moving forward through knee jerk fear and reaction by fear mongering propagandists. It is the time of a new Sons of Liberty, men who will do what is required when it needs to be done, men who have been trained their entire lives as warriors, men who know how to fight and win. The Gentry is pissed, the Middle Class is pissed. It is a time of revolutionary thought, and has been for the last four years. The next four years will be the ones that move a nation from though to action and a fire will be lit. Windows will be smashed. Bricks with messages will abound, and certain businesses will be destroyed. The streets will ignite with a fight that has been waiting for close to twenty years. This will happen because there are far more people who disdain giving their income to a government that has gone from an entity moved by the people, to one that is trying to subject the people. The line is being drawn. Which side are you on?

Attachments

• molotov-cocktail-726949.jpg
    molotov-cocktail-726949.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 13