• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police: Purdue Prof Specializing in ‘Positive Emotions’ Beat Wife While Son Was Locked in Dog Cage.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Positive emotion for who...the wife, the kid or the perfesser?
Whoever the wife spent the day with got a positive emotion, also known as a 'happy ending.'

If it goes to trial the Prof doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Is this the son?

1637286031046.jpeg

Psychology is a fake science run by charlatans and (((them))).

I have yet to meet a psychologist that wasn’t messed up liberal commie.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Let me take a stab at finishing it for you……

I have yet to meet a psychologist that wasn’t messed up liberal commie who became a psychologist because they were trying to figure out themselves and they still haven’t succeeded.

Most of the tit dancers I helped through college were majoring in psychology.

Pro tip. When they ask you your name tell them it's 'Daddy'. Watch the slut level rise.

“He has developed an intervention that strengthens autonomy supportive parent-child communication, positive emotions toward learning, and intrinsic motivation to learn among elementary school students,”

I’d say he took that to an extreme.

“God damnit woman you’ll have dinner on the table when I get home or I’ll beat you in front of the boy! And boy if you don’t get your grades up you’re gonna be watching from the dogs crate!”

The next day...

Can’t believe they let the POS out on a $500 bond, that’s absurd. That kid is probably going to be fucked up and weird for life from that.

narcissistic and manipulative. One in particular I know got the degree specifically to get better at that. Kept logs of people and their conversations. He was assigned to my team for a while and we had to spend 8 hours a day together. Listening to him once he opened up was disturbing as hell. And the back and forth between letting his guard down and trying to manipulate was revealing - it really showed someone who was intensely dissatisfied with himself and was willing to take it out on others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Eh Jordan Peterson is alright.
He’s talked about some differences in the psych community. Clinical psychology is the most legit, most of the rest is a bunch of bullshit

Positive emotion for who...the wife, the kid or the perfesser?

Strange, I’m not surprised.

Demographics, nutty leftist professors be crazy yo

On of my exes wanted me to put her in the dogs kennel once, I made the mistake of saying I didn’t think she’d fit, she got mad

• Haha
Reactions: Cardboard Assassin
Crate training?

Always amazed by the left’s hypocrisy.