• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police: RPGs Found in Home of Student Who Threatened School Shooting

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

A student who allegedly threatened to carry out a shooting at Rancho Bernardo High School in California was arrested Friday, and his 45-year-old father was arrested Tuesday morning after San Diego police discovered rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) and non-serialized guns in the family home.
NBC 7 San Diego reported that police were alerted Friday that the student was allegedly threatening to carry out a school shooting on January 30, 2024. The student was arrested and detained on Friday.
The San Diego Union-Tribune noted that “authorities also obtained a temporary gun violence restraining order against the student,” which allowed police to enter the family home to search for guns that the student could have accessed.

#NEW @SanDiegoPD seize dozens of guns and explosives from #RanchoBernardo home during school shooting threat investigation. Father and son both facing charges, police say. More on #NBC7 this morning. pic.twitter.com/46VfKKVGsB
— Bill Feather (@BFeatherSD) January 30, 2024
NBC 7 pointed out that police searched the family home on Tuesday morning and discovered “unregistered, un-serialized firearms; manufacturing supplies to make ghost guns (both rifles and handguns) as well as a large number of explosives and rocket-propelled grenades.”
The student’s 45-year-old father was subsequently arrested and faces numerous charges.

HOLY CHIT!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D
Inert wallhangers sold in a lot of surplus militaria shops, actual live warheads and launchers smuggled in, or formerly inert warheads "reactivated" with homemade explosives and detonators filling them up?

ALSO, parents with kids that are turning out to become unstable shitbags need to store their guns WAY off the property, or have the mofos institutionalized. It sucks for that father if he is a legit good person who owns guns and is now facing a heap of legal troubles all because of that little fucker. I think we've all heard of and/or know of good people in our community who has had their guns taken because some disturbed attention seeker in the family wanted 15 seconds of fame on the Internet or in real life. And even once cleared of all association to said shitbags, getting their stuff back is still a lengthy time and money consuming court process.

Nah...I smell bullshit on a governmental level.

Who wants to bet that the "manufacturing supplies" were nothing more than 80% jigs for AR and Glock lowers ?
manufacturing supplies to make ghost guns (both rifles and handguns)

If you know what you're doing you can make explosives from piss, aspirin, battery acid, peroxide, ammonia....and a shitload of other common things you find in a normal home (OK, piss maybe not *commonly found*.....but hey, some houses?).

I would hold my opinion back to the level that MSM and gubbermint have forced me to.
I believe it WHEN I both see it, and get to have hands on with it.
Images and video are easily modified....hands on, not so much.

TLDR;
I ain't buyin what they're selling.

Nah...I smell bullshit on a governmental level.

Who wants to bet that the "manufacturing supplies" were nothing more than 80% jigs for AR and Glock lowers ?

If you know what you're doing you can make explosives from piss, aspirin, battery acid, peroxide, ammonia....and a shitload of other common things you find in a normal home (OK, piss maybe not *commonly found*.....but hey, some houses?).

I would hold my opinion back to the level that MSM and gubbermint have forced me to.
I believe it WHEN I both see it, and get to have hands on with it.
Images and video are easily modified....hands on, not so much.

TLDR;
I ain't buyin what they're selling.
The entire story reads like a Fed ”Made for Sheeple Consumption” BS story.... right down to the supposed “Hit List”. Somewhere in this concocted story you know full well that the Faux B I sold the guy some inert made up crap and then manufactured the reason to go in and very publicly get it back.

The entire story reads like a Fed ”Made for Sheeple Consumption” BS story.... right down to the supposed “Hit List”. Somewhere in this concocted story you know full well that the Faux B I sold the guy some inert made up crap and then manufactured the reason to go in and very publicly get it back.

Yeah, there’s something that just doesn’t smell right about the whole thing. One thing that all school shootings have in common was that other students/adults had complained to law enforcement and they ignored it; the shooters have always been “known” to law enforcement. So what happened here? Was the kid sold inert RPG’s and 80% stuff and set up so law enforcement could try to make themselves look good? Or perhaps he was one of the groomed that didn’t go off when told, so they took him out? Or were the father/son real terrorists who got live RPG’s across our southern border and had real intentions of using them in destructive ways? Who knows?

One thing is just about certain, we will never get the full and real story; only what they want to report to attempt to sway public opinion the way they want to.

Probably just 3d printed wall hangers on the "RPGs"
Unless they have that aforementioned religious exemption

Inert wallhangers sold in a lot of surplus militaria shops, actual live warheads and launchers smuggled in, or formerly inert warheads "reactivated" with homemade explosives and detonators filling them up?

ALSO, parents with kids that are turning out to become unstable shitbags need to store their guns WAY off the property, or have the mofos institutionalized. It sucks for that father if he is a legit good person who owns guns and is now facing a heap of legal troubles all because of that little fucker. I think we've all heard of and/or know of good people in our community who has had their guns taken because some disturbed attention seeker in the family wanted 15 seconds of fame on the Internet or in real life. And even once cleared of all association to said shitbags, getting their stuff back is still a lengthy time and money consuming court process.
Uh fuck the father, RAISE your goddamned kids right and you won't have these problems.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Ok so the message is, if you ban ARs it will just be like banning RPGs. It will not stop assholes from getting them.

that level of hardware

that level of stupidity

if true geez glad the idiots were found

imagine a couple of RPG's at a school hall assembly

if the rabbit hole runs then whatever that's a million if or what would happens

How many airguns and airsoft guns have you seen being passed off as "arsenals"? I'm betting this is what's going on here, until I see irrefutable evidence of live HE.
They never seem to stop the real school shooters before the event, they deploy them. I expect every event to be pretty much the opposite of what we're told until proven otherwise.

Reactions: LMTMWS
having gun powder and an inert dummy grenade, is enough for the ATF to accuse you of having 'bomb making materials'....
and a Dillion (aka - ammo manufacturing plant, as the FBI tells it) so it sounds really scary.
Hell, in CA, they arrested someone for having an inert AT4 tube.. wtf.. It looked scary..

Be willing to bet the RPG was a inert collectable and he had some reloading supplies , you know , constructive intent. The ATF is good at making a crime out of having stuff that most of us have laying around our gun rooms, if given the opportunity.

Just remember, most of us, if raided, will be accused of having a stockpile of arms and ammunition, and explosives making materials....explosive materials being reloading powder, and primers. When you use vague terms and delete details, you can manipulate the public to believe these were card carrying Al quida. I have a really hard time they had RPG's. i'm betting they're some very crude home made thing that's not gonna do much beside make smoke, and sparks.

Branden

Reactions: shoobe01
Apparently the bastards had an entire gross of them rpgs....

1706723173189.jpeg

Be willing to bet the RPG was a inert collectable and he had some reloading supplies , you know , constructive intent. The ATF is good at making a crime out of having stuff that most of us have laying around our gun rooms, if given the opportunity.
They probably got ahold of RTG's mailing list and found out who ordered an inert collectable.

I call bullshit.

If this were even remotely true it'd be the top story on every government controlled media outlet and they'd run it daily until mid summer when all the 2a SCOTUS rulings come out.

Not only would it be the top story, there'd be pictures of everything all spread out on a table, videos of explosives being destroyed, they'd x-ray them, put them on a fucking tractor-trailer-billboard display and drive that shit all over the country.

It's also not a white person or there'd be pictures and names.

It's all bullshit, even "conservative" media outlets peddle the bullshit because they all plug into the AP and run AP trash without verifying.

Just watch -- this story will die quietly because it's all bullshit. They wanted a headline to tout their red flag law.

Was the FBI involved? ...or consulted?...behind the scenes...At all? If so, then ya know...he's politically on the wrong side.
Get right, like Hunter, then they run interference for all your felonies...

Pravda propaganda. It works.
Just read several of the posts in this thread for proof.
Some of y'all are seriously easily swayed.
1694570551567.png

Reactions: Yasherka
So we likely have 37mm flares and a deactivated rpg laucher, is that what you are seeing here?
"RPG" looks like a plastic replica to me. Dragons breath 410 shells look like the only real threat here. I can't comment on the 37mm flares as I have zero knowledge of what they're supposed to look like.

Reactions: NoDopes
So we likely have 37mm flares and a deactivated rpg laucher, is that what you are seeing here?
just fk'n wow..
people need to pay attention to how they are attacking neighbors and others; one person at a time

"police referred to the dad as a "doomsday" prepped-style person. That has been removed. The information came from an SDPD sergeant on the scene Monday night after a member of the media asked about some boxes of MREs spotted in Anders’ garage. "

so, now, having MRE's makes you a doomsday cult person who's unstable
owning legal flares... are now RPGs?
are ALL flare gun owners now going to get arrested for having RPGs?

The sensationalism for the police to slander and arrest, from what I have seen so far, are LEGAL devices should worry all law abiding Americans

hopefully people read the story
"lists him as a volunteer for the San Diego Community Emergency Response Team (CERT). The description says he works as a Disaster Service Worker, which could explain the MREs."

Are owning MRE's now illegal?

Did the Amercian flag in his garage cause liberal heads to explode?

Reactions: mtrmn and FWoo45
"RPG" looks like a plastic replica to me. Dragons breath 410 shells look like the only real threat here. I can't comment on the 37mm flares as I have zero knowledge of what they're supposed to look like.
RPG is plastic, resin, 3-D printed, whatever, but 100% not functional, and not remotely illegal. There's a massive airsoft store in California that sells RPGs, AT4s, M72 LAWs, grenade launchers, bazookas, even a Panzerfaust. 1:1 scale replicas, they fire either a lot of BBs from neat beehive shells or a dummy solid-plastic/Nerf-style rocket.

Here ya go. It's kinda neat, really. Movie productions NOT starring Adam Baldwin sometimes use this stuff when they need "functional" weapons and can put the SFX in after: https://www.evike.com/products/43151/

The .410... It does seem to be a restricted ammo type in California and I'd say they're probably more dangerous to the user's shotgun and ceiling than to other people. But .410 doesn't work in a rifle, so... where's the shotgun, hmmm?

The 37mm... I'm not sure. CA rules are nebulous. Seems they aren't inherently illegal but having them with certain kinda of ammo (antipersonnel like beanbag and tear gas) is not OK. Just having smoke or flare or in this case sound-only "concussion" rounds is OK. Found some websites with some very similar stuff, they assure you that they do in fact ship to CA regularly so long as your order doesn't include what is deemed "antipersonnel". "Concussion"/"flashbang" shells are not considered such and seem to be marketed mostly as animal control.

Now as for the "ghost guns" and whatever else? Pix or it didn't happen, and based on the pix so far and the "MREs mean you're a doomsday prepper" thing? Not really buying it.

Reactions: Yasherka
All of California is prone to earthquakes. Having MRE's on hand for when "The Big One Hits" is minor fore thought.
At least they are edible when the power is off due to the Left Coast's rolling black outs during summer....
You don't want to check what's in the garage of someone in the Hurricane Belt as preparation supplies.

Reactions: mtrmn
The RPG7 series thing shown is almost certainly an actual demilled one, because it has a giant hole in the side. The green oval is the projectile (which itself is almost certainly not demilled but a replica, cast or 3D printed). None are remotely unlawful anywhere in the US I am aware of. Okay, even replicas are illegal to have in carryon luggage.

The 37s look like 37s. Plastic cases even so very low velocity. Legal right until you shoot them at people, but look like flares so not unreasonably effective; you sure can make 40 mm level of effect 37 mm lethal or less than lethal rounds that are instantly illegal, these are not they. Even in CA. Closest you can get to being in trouble with that (short of as above: try to bring one past any security checkpoint...) would be goverment land during a drought, rangers have here and there ticketed (but I think never arrested) people for having these in the same way as having fireworks as a threat to public property and safety.

Do NOT blame the press for the reporting. They are very understaffed and pressed for time so take the police / DA press releases at face value. It's those guys being dumb or inflating the initial threat and/or charges.

We should have learned this long before covid, but SINCE covid there's no excuse not to know it:

Don't believe anything the government/media tells you. Believe the exact opposite. Anything they accuse you of, they themselves are a million times more guilty of. Projection, psyops, brainwashing through constant propaganda, actual mind control (MKultra etc), infiltration and subversion are just a few of the tools they deploy against us every second of every day. It ain't just here, it's worldwide. In their own words, "Everything, everywhere, all at once".