• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police sniper rifle falls off roof. WTF

eb3cca82-77a0-4f49-ae89-13e82e2c4f9e_1920x1080.jpeg

bd277889-da10-4117-9bf5-2308c401e892_1920x1080.jpeg

cf1d3b26-53a8-4665-83bc-3c9bd9ce84f9_1920x1080.jpeg

All the best equipment that taxpayer money can buy.
Maybe he just wanted to verify if that Vortex warranty works.

I love what that dumb ass retired captain said. “ It’s a specialized weapon not like a pistol or something. Most people can’t just pick it up and use it.” Yup 95 percent of cops are as stupid and worthless as tits on a boar hog.

I love what that dumb ass retired captain said. “ It’s a specialized weapon not like a pistol or something. Most people can’t just pick it up and use it.” Yup 95 percent of cops are as stupid and worthless as tits on a boar hog.
To be fair, the "sniper" didn't even know how to set it up...so I guess that includes his police force...

Reactions: lash and skipjack
Could have been mistaken for a villain dressed in all black including the black ski mask, peering down the sights of a weapon of mass destruction and shot off the roof skylined the way he was.

How was anyone supposed to know this blacked out faggot was an actual police thug?

Reactions: BurtG
I wonder if it’s an “LE Only” model that is so high speed civilians can’t own. Ya know, instead of just cutting LEOs the special pricing and letting civis pay normal retail… but hey, it’s not a normal weapon…it’s special. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I wonder if it’s an “LE Only” model that is so high speed civilians can’t own. Ya know, instead of just cutting LEOs the special pricing and letting civis pay normal retail… but hey, it’s not a normal weapon…it’s special. 😂

Oh it’s ”special“ alright. Just look at the picture. Look at how thin the barrel is and how high the scope is mounted. Not to mention that the scope doesn’t exactly resemble a modern precision scope; thing looks like a 30mm tubbed Barska in that blurry photo. The rifle was probably set up by some worshiper of ARFCOM.

Oh it’s ”special“ alright. Just look at the picture. Look at how thin the barrel is and how high the scope is mounted. Not to mention that the scope doesn’t exactly resemble a modern precision scope; thing looks like a 30mm tubbed Barska in that blurry photo. The rifle was probably set up by some worshiper of ARFCOM.
Or it only appears that way to your common eye. When in fact it is a super sniper special LEO only model sniper rifle.

Isn't the guy on YT "AngryCops", from the Buffalo PD, will be interesting to see if will do a parody video from his "This Old Crack House series".

Isn't the guy on YT "AngryCops", from the Buffalo PD, will be interesting to see if will do a parody video from his "This Old Crack House series".
Yes he is from Buffalo. We will have to wait and see.
Can anyone tell what kind of a rifle that is? Doesn't look like anything I have seen before in that pic on the roof.

And by way of full disclosure…

I never dropped a rifle. But in a training course on room entry, we were doing dry runs. No rounds. Just entering and going left and right (heavy side… light side.). Working on footwork and weapons handling.

I entered second, went right…. Feeling good… all squared away going “bang bang” and the instructor yelled at me “your weapon jammed, transition to pistol.”

So dropped my rifle on sling… perfect. Grab pistol super fast… perfect draw… I’m looking good! And as I bring the pistol up… it just goes whoopsie… out of my hand like a bar of soap.

Oh but it gets better. It was on a lanyard… nice coiled retention jobby. You know the type.

That’s when the whole world went into slow motion. I’m watching the pistol fly through the air in front of me. Sort of nose down as it climbed and climbed. The lanyard gracefully uncoiling like a kite string…. The pistol getting farther and farther away as it tries for orbit.

Then … boinnnnng. It reaches the end of its stretch and back it comes. Reversing course and tracing a perfect ballistic arc through the air in front of me… landing on the floor at my feet.

That was perhaps one of the loudest sounds I ever heard. Clatter clatter clatter…..

And of course everything froze. I’m standing there with every student and instructor looking at me. My pistol on the floor. With a leash. Like a small dog. Just lying there.

If I live to be 100… that moment will be printed in my cortex. Along with forgetting my Purdey at the gunsmith last fall while bird hunting…

So, I honestly feel bad for the guy (I am assuming it’s gender) in Buffalo. Really.

Then again, dropping your pistol in early stage training and having your rifle fall off a roof during an actual security op aren’t exactly comparable.

But buddy… in Buffalo… if you are actually here on SH…. I do feel bad for you!

Sirhr

PS. I never dropped a gun after that. There was additional training involved. I don’t want to talk about that.

Last edited:
Well I’m not the smartest man around but I can tell you for fact. That playing with my teats doesn’t do as much for me as it does for the wife when I play with hers. And I sure the hell have never got my coffee creamer from mine like I did hers neither. So tell me what makes boar tits so special.😂
When breed for replacement gilts/sows, you use a boar with more teats, to increase the chance of getting female offspring with more teats…you don’t want a sow with 6 teats trying to feed a littler of 8-10 bacon seeds.

There, you city kids learned something new, take the rest of the day off.

Wanted to flex his superiority from the rooftop and it backfired. Good, just glad the gun didn’t fire.

I obviously can’t see the roof structure, but what was his plan if he actually had to shoot the thing? Looks like the tripod is well above where he was walking around… away from his rifle… on duty…

Reactions: BurtG and KYAggie
That cop just made his way into every piece of training curriculum for LE snipers

Rumor has it that scope was a vortex. So 50/50 shot it shit the bed before even making contact with the ground

• Haha
Reactions: AllenOne1
Wanted to flex his superiority from the rooftop and it backfired. Good, just glad the gun didn’t fire.

I obviously can’t see the roof structure, but what was his plan if he actually had to shoot the thing? Looks like the tripod is well above where he was walking around… away from his rifle… on duty…
I thought the same thing. Looks like someone was pretty proud to be the “sniper” so he set up so everyone could see him.

When breed for replacement gilts/sows, you use a boar with more teats, to increase the chance of getting female offspring with more teats…you don’t want a sow with 6 teats trying to feed a littler of 8-10 bacon seeds.

There, you city kids learned something new, take the rest of the day off.
Ok. I sure did learn something today. But I sure the hell am not a city folk. I guess from now on I will say “ as worthless as tits on a bull” . Is that ok? Just want to make sure since growing up on a dairy ,how many teats on a bull didn’t mean anything for breeding. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Cowpokey
I thought that the loudest sound in the world was someone dropping their rifle in formation.

Then I learned that the sound of @sirhrmechanic pistol dropping on the floor was louder than that.

However, I don't think there is anything more deafening than the sound of a sniper rifle dropped off a roof.

So here's my warped fantasy. I'd like to go back in time and have everyone in this forum present in Buffalo at the time of this incident, on the street below.

There isn't anything more priceless than listening to all of the colorful comments of members of this esteemed forum spreading the love and encouragement to the man on the roof.

Time machines aren't real and we can't go back to be there so I'd like to start a contest. First prize and an "Atta-Boy" goes to the person with the most imaginative comment. I'll go first.

"Hey Officer, is that rifle a police trade-in?"

I thought that the loudest sound in the world was someone dropping their rifle in formation.

Then I learned that the sound of @sirhrmechanic pistol dropping on the floor was louder than that.

However, I don't think there is anything more deafening than the sound of a sniper rifle dropped off a roof.

So here's my warped fantasy. I'd like to go back in time and have everyone in this forum present in Buffalo at the time of this incident, on the street below.

There isn't anything more priceless than listening to all of the colorful comments of members of this esteemed forum spreading the love and encouragement to the man on the roof.

Time machines aren't real and we can't go back to be there so I'd like to start a contest. First prize and an "Atta-Boy" goes to the person with the most imaginative comment. I'll go first.

"Hey Officer, is that rifle a police trade-in?"

“Just because it’s a USO doesn’t mean you have to torture test it! Oh, it’s a Vortex.”

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231