• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police Suspend Law and Watch Crimes Unfold

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
What the fuck?!

The city and county PDs stood by and watched trespassers vandalize public property.
They did nothing to stop them and made no arrests after the fact.
Since when is the policy of the police to capitulate to mobs and allow them to commit crimes?
This is a fucking disgrace.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6UhhqCy9yls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lNFin4u.jpg

I'll bet they would not stand down and watch a statue of Martin Luther be torn down. Civil War, they want it so bad it is sickening.

I saw that and to think that Tucker is LEO bashing...just kidding Tuck.

My first thought on reading that was...WAR is coming and thats just what the left wants. To provoke the alt/right to violence so that even the conservatives vote for martial law, and the restrictions on our rights.

And i keep hearing the "Nazis" are the violent ones.

Today was an eye opener for my wife. She finally saw some light rhis morning. The Press and others ridding Trump's ass to denounce "Nazis" finally got under her skin today.

Someone can correct me if I have made a mistake. Trump's original comments were words that denounced ALL violence from ALL sides. But then he gets ridden like a rented mule because he didn't single out the "Nazis".

The problem (which we see, but others are oblivious to) is that would then legitimize violence from the other side.

Do i support Nazis, white supremacy. NO NOT AT ALL. But they did have a right to rally. Had the other side. (BLM, anti-fa, who the hell ever else) just let them rally and then they did one a week later. No problems would have arisen.

Now I am not one to blame a lady for wearing skimpy clothing and getting rapped. But it isn't the smartest move either.

This mornings news finally awoke my wife. She still doesn't love Trump. But she sees the battle now, i was shocked a little. Been arguing with her for months.

Sorry if I went off in the wrong thread. Those fuckers chearing about pulling that statue down got under my skin. I have no idea who the staue is of (news this morning didn't say) and for me it doesn't matter. A group who would attack and chear a public (or private for that matter) monument is disturbing to me.

When i see that video, i see flash backs (no PTSD, i wasnt there) to looting. An act of violence/vandalism that is againts the law in pretty much every location on the planet.

What the fuck?!

The city and county PDs stood by and watched trespassers vandalize public property.
They did nothing to stop them and made no arrests after the fact.
Since when is the policy of the police to capitulate to mobs and allow them to commit crimes?
This is a fucking disgrace.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6UhhqCy9yls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lNFin4u.jpg

Destruction of public property.
Is there any doubt that the Dems have weaponized every political office they occupy?
This is a large clue.^^^

R

The Raleigh Durham area is a cesspool of yankees and commie fags.

let the line out,let the line out
let them get to the big crimes so a good non controversial bust can be made
dudes, they are high on themselves, thats good, they will fuck up big soon
air drop some beer, lets get the party started, TV sucks right now

let the line out,let the line out
let them get to the big crimes so a good non controversial bust can be made
dudes, they are high on themselves, thats good, they will fuck up big soon

Or let the line out till they do something so nasty that retribution from the other side will be applauded. It's just a matter of time.

Just load more ammo

Or let the line out till they do something so nasty that retribution from the other side will be applauded. It's just a matter of time.

Just load more ammo

let em go...
fuck them, fuck the kkk and fuck the town for not standing up for themselves, let it burn...

It is farcical that the media portrays the story as the PD having stood down electively. I think it is sad that few take stock in the lasting impact of what happened - the removal of a cultural artifact. I think it is sad that the Media is a corrupt 5th column, and instead of reporting the esoteric aspects of the story - they failed to report the real story: Someone in a position of power gave an order. The American people - and not just the citizens of that community - have a right to know who that person is, and why that order was given; as well as the connections between that person, and 'other people, who give similar orders'’.

History repeats itself because people fail to learn. At the lowest level, all Communist Revolutions have appeared the same way. Via institution the Culture is eradicated. Via language words are banned which then creates new villains and changes discourse. Religion, Family, Marriage, even the Self is under constant attack in an effort to drive out all that was once valued. If you believe in nothing, there is nothing to stand for.

The Higgins Memo / The Google Manifesto / this - all the same. No one is asking about the connections that are co-ordinating this attack, and Americans have been trained to compartmentalize and eagerly await the next sound bite.

It is farcical that the media portrays the story as the PD having stood down electively. I think it is sad that few take stock in the lasting impact of what happened - the removal of a cultural artifact. I think it is sad that the Media is a corrupt 5th column, and instead of reporting the esoteric aspects of the story - they failed to report the real story: Someone in a position of power gave an order. The American people - and not just the citizens of that community - have a right to know who that person is, and why that order was given; as well as the connections between that person, and 'other people, who give similar orders'’.

History repeats itself because people fail to learn. At the lowest level, all Communist Revolutions have appeared the same way. Via institution the Culture is eradicated. Via language words are banned which then creates new villains and changes discourse. Religion, Family, Marriage, even the Self is under constant attack in an effort to drive out all that was once valued. If you believe in nothing, there is nothing to stand for.

The Higgins Memo / The Google Manifesto / this - all the same. No one is asking about the connections that are co-ordinating this attack, and Americans have been trained to compartmentalize and eagerly await the next sound bite.

"I think it is sad that few take stock in the lasting impact of what happened - the removal of a cultural artifact"

Good call Mike. How is this different than the ISIS destroying statures that are 1000 years and more old.

If the local people do not retaliate an recall the mayor, who appointed the Chief who hired the officers, then they deserve what happened. If the state of NC does no more than lip service, maybe just maybe the DOJ will step in. If DOJ passes, then you will see this all over this country until they run out of libtard city's. When they run out of city's they will get challenged and be given a very quick block of instruction on what will take place when the blue flu allows the folks who pay this country's bill's step up.

Betcha a dollar the stand down phone call came from beyond the 434.....

The statement from the governor was the big giveaway. "There is a better way to remove these monuments".
No wiggle room there. The governor wants them gone.

((something's up, but I can't "quote" at all, no matter how I try)) So here's a copy/paste: "The statement from the governor was the big giveaway. "There is a better way to remove these monuments". No wiggle room there. The governor wants them gone. " Sad, that. About the only thing left, is for France to surrender. Then "It's On!!!!"

Forgiveness / Permission
Let's see if the statue goes back up. I'm betting it doesn't. It's a public safety issue.

Destruction of public property.
Is there any doubt that the Dems have weaponized every political office they occupy?
This is a large clue.^^^

R

That memo was a load of crap. Jurisdiction is BS when it comes to crimes. So what that memo is saying is that if a teenager were being raped on county property, the Durham PD would just stand there and say "What, Me worry?" and wait for a Deputy? Bull.

Rthur... you hit that nail on the head.

In disgust,

Sirhr

what picture is that one rthur

That's ISIS and/or Taliban smashing Idols at a museum. Because in their warp-assed goat-porker world, idols are verboten and must be smashed.

But the contrast with the little Antifa types is... well, sorry. Contrast is the wrong word. They are identical. Islamo-fascists and lib-fascists are the same thing, aren't they? Just that one has a trust fund and came from a rich suburb in Connecticut. And the other porks goats.

Sirhr

Well, they may need some experienced detectives down in Durham, because the felons are holding a fucking live press conference and I'm still not seeing arrests.

Gd0vkkR.jpg

Student loans not being repaid, welfare, food stamps, public housing, Medicaid, and the people being forced to pay for all that, now they have to pay for cops to do nothing, while a crime is being commented right in front of them? The rule of law is done, an a heavy tax to correct this is coming.

That memo was a load of crap. Jurisdiction is BS when it comes to crimes. So what that memo is saying is that if a teenager were being raped on county property, the Durham PD would just stand there and say "What, Me worry?" and wait for a Deputy? Bull.

Rthur... you hit that nail on the head.

In disgust,

Sirhr

Exactly in line of what I was thinking. Yes the SO is responsible for County property but that sure as hell doesn't give anyone carte blanc to commit crimes in front of the PD without arrest on said property. Ridiculous, disgusting, and sure as hell embarrassing. We're losing.

The bottom line here is that this is extremely dangerous territory, when police and their leadership make on the fly calls about what laws should and should not be enforced.
If that fucking statue had cracked one of those assholes over the head when it fell, the outcry would be about why didn't the police step in and stop the obviously dangerous and unlawful acts.

The bottom line here is that this is extremely dangerous territory, when police and their leadership make on the fly calls about what laws should and should not be enforced.
If that fucking statue had cracked one of those assholes over the head when it fell, the outcry would be about why didn't the police step in and stop the obviously dangerous and unlawful acts.

No shit.

And likely sued the city for negligence.

The courts exist to decide if their little escapade was a little romp into free-speech-land. The police are there to get them in front of a judge if something that appears to be a crime... is in process. Destruction of historical monuments and county property... is pretty obviously something that requires intervention, a quick habeus-grabbus... and a trip to de Judge!

Man, DPD has changed since I used to do ride-alongs with them in the early 1990's... and lived down near 54/55. That's changed too, though.

What a CF.

Sirhr

The courts exist to decide if their little escapade was a little romp into free-speech-land. The police are there to get them in front of a judge if something that appears to be a crime... is in process. Destruction of historical monuments and county property... is pretty obviously something that requires intervention, a quick habeus-grabbus... and a trip to de Judge!

Man, DPD has changed since I used to do ride-alongs with them in the early 1990's... and lived down near 54/55. That's changed too, though.

What a CF.

Sirhr

Cluster Fuck indeed. This is absolutely setting one helluva precedence. Here that? That's anarchy marching around the bend.

What a CF.

Sirhr

Considering, that in those days it was still Jessee Helms territory. This would have brought out the guns for sure. Back in the 80's I got a stone masonry job down that way. Took one of my black masons. there were some comments and at the end of the 3rd day the job super handed me a check and said "Ya'll best be gone by tomorrow or someones gonna get hurt."

Fortunately, Jessee shot himself in the dick when he told Clinton "If you come down here somebody will kill ya." Never heard much about him after that, he kind of just disappeared. I guess its not wise to threaten the President.

I lived in NC... Fayetteville and Durham areas from '88 until 92... when I moved to Texas, not realizing that there could be a hotter place in America!

It was Helms country then, too. He was... interesting. But the first time I drove into North Carolina in early 88... driving from upstate NY... I saw a pickup broken down by the side of the road... hood up. With two young men working on it. One black, one white. I looked at that and said 'this is not the South I was expecting.' In living there for 5 years (and again for a short stint after), I realized that the South was not what the left and right want to portray it as. It's good people. Peppered with shitbags who have agendas. On both sides.

Yeah... Jesse was a character. But then again, the reigning Democrat from WV and the "Conscious of the Senate"... was Robert Byrd. And was a founding Grand Wizard at his own chapter.

People can change and evolve. I'll give them that. We all grow up. I'd like to think that Jesse evolved along with Robert. But one got painted as a saint... one got painted as Satan. While their people... evolved faster than the images of the Senators who represented them.

If you got kicked off a chimney job for working with a fellow craftsman, my friend??? It was a job you probably didn't want in the first place!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I lived in NC... Fayetteville and Durham areas from '88 until 92...

I didn't get to Fayetteville much back then, except passing through on my way to SC, but I spent a fair amount of time around the triangle.
I muse that we crossed paths one day somewhere and thought, "Great. Another yankee hemorrhoid that won't go back up."

Down there they were 17 before they knew damn and Yankee were two words. But if you rode a harley, shot guns, had greasy hands, hunted anything that moved, ate BBQ, liked tea and didn't act like an asshat.... folks there were the best friends one could want. The difference between a redneck and a woodchuck is... lattitude. That's about all.

You're a Virginia planter now yourself. You must have fit in... somewhat.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Armed agents of the state, the state being democrats or republicans depending where you live. the cops are risking becoming viewed as the muscle for the Dem and Repub parties, not with just this incident, going back to the beginnings of BLM and other organizations over the past 10 years or so. Selective enforcement like what happened during the election and the San Bernadino antifa riots when cops backed off there. Its time to defund local police of any federal funds as they are an armed political organization. Give all the fed money to elected sheriffs to hire away the dem and republican muscle that is worthy of hiring and let the rest wither away especially the administration at these departments.

Now they have started this mess in my town. The mayor called for all confederate monuments to be covered with plastic and then a wooden frame put over them until they can find a way to get them taken down. State law will not allow them to take them down. So now they are trying to find a workaround.

in short, we are losing.

Last edited:
Now they have started this mess in my town. The mayor called for all confederate monuments to be covered with plastic and then a wooden frame put over them until they can find a way to get them taken down. State law will not allow them to take them down. So now they are trying to find a workaround.

in short, we are losing.
Use the left's playbook. Tear the wood and plastic off every single time. Use the wood to crack skulls

Armed agents of the state, the state being democrats or republicans depending where you live. the cops are risking becoming viewed as the muscle for the Dem and Repub parties, not with just this incident, going back to the beginnings of BLM and other organizations over the past 10 years or so. Selective enforcement like what happened during the election and the San Bernadino antifa riots when cops backed off there. Its time to defund local police of any federal funds as they are an armed political organization. Give all the fed money to elected sheriffs to hire away the dem and republican muscle that is worthy of hiring and let the rest wither away especially the administration at these departments.

Jesus H Christ. You just went full Agent Orange. Again.

orange-ts600.jpg

yep I did, Gotta disarm the two mafias, only way I see that can be done is to put the good police under a sheriff and shed the administrations in these departments. As it is right now, its lose lose for the police, and win no matter what for the Dems and Repubs.