• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police Trade in; Before And After....

cypriss32

L337
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2004
Fresno, Ca
Allright picked up my police trade in I got off the hide not too long ago. I snaped some quick pics of it after I painted it....

Before-
pd3SOLD.jpg

After-
308001.jpg

308002.jpg

Im not shure if I sell the stock and bottom metal and run a Manners GAT or shoot it. I guess Sunday decides what I do. I have a new Rock barrel 11.25tw for it on order thow.

Just figured you guys that missed out might want to see a clean new rifle.

Re: Police Trade in; Before And After....

Sorry I dont play "sniper"...... Just stripped it down to see what it once looked like. Then gave it a black paint job for awhile.

Its gona get a overhall, figure it was worth it to get that action. Its about on its last legs..

Are you going to actually shoot this??? Or just sell it before you even get to know it....again.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grandslam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are you going to actually shoot this??? Or just sell it before you even get to know it....again..... </div></div>

Im gona shoot your target next weekend at the 1k match. But only if Ryan and Randall go.

Im gona take it out sunday and give it a run, im very interested to say the least.........