Polis gets has ass handed to him by high school senior!

PusherX11

PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Firestone, CO
My wife shared this with me tonight. It’s exactly what needs to said every time pos shows his face in public! He did not even begin to counter anything that was said. Wish I could see the rest of the video.

Re-post:

Coloradoans, make this go viral, PLEASE!

A wise young man from my rural area read this to Gov Polis at a meeting Friday in our area!

Praise God for bold truth!!!

In case you missed it, here are Ky Chapman's comments to Goernor Polis during his visit to Ft. Morgan. Ky is a Brush High school Senior this year and will be joining the Air Force in just a few weeks. Please take a moment to read what this young man said.

Here's what he said:

Gov. Polis,

I'm Ky Chapman, I've lived here in Morgan County all my life and grew up on a farm.
It is a privilege to be here speaking to you today. As you may be aware, many Coloradans are not happy with you, and I'd just like to have you listen to me for 3 minutes.

I am not asking questions, just making a statement, so after I speak, you may forget about me, but I hope to leave a message the resonates with you.

Us here in Colorado are dumbstruck about what you have done and where Colorado is going.

Starting with the national popular vote bill, it is extremely disgusting that this bill was passed without a vote from Colorado citizens. The electoral college was created to protect our states voice compared to states like California and New York, and new flash, we have different values from them. Our voice is wiped out by their massive populations, and it is extremely, extremely ironic that we didn't even get the chance to vote on this, but instead it was forced down our throats. Our vote was sold, and we didn't even have a say in it.

Next on the list was the red flag bill. Which you signed despite 76% or 48 out of 63 counties and sheriffs in this state opposing HB-1177. This bill is utter nonsense, and unconstitutional. Why should someone with a previous or current relationship to me be able to call the sheriff's office and tell them to take my guns. This has already turned deadly in Maryland, and I can guarantee will become deadly in Colorado. This will only hurt law abiding citizens and put both the public and officers in danger. There is no way that this bill is going to make Colorado safer.

Next is SB-181. And this one is by far one of the most important issues to Coloradans. Last fall we overwhelmingly defeated Proposition 112, the disastrous 2500 foot setback, now this bill adds another layer of red tape to getting permits and certified, as well as giving local counties and communities chances to regulate the industry however the hell they want. Hundreds of thousands of Coloradans work in this field, and you are effectively destroying it and the livelihoods of many citizens of this state. You punched Colorado directly in the nose after we chose a different path to take last fall.

Next is the “Easter Worshipper” comments. I'm sorry, but I don't worship a holiday. I worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I am a damn proud Catholic and Christian. Those Catholics and Christians who were murdered in Sri Lanka aren't Easter Worshippers but persecuted Christians by radical extremist Islamic terrorists. I guess you'd rather not offend terrorist murderers by calling them Radical Islamic Terrorists, but instead be extremely ignorant, and call Christians, “Easter Worshippers.” Pathetic.

Finally, your latest target is the agricultural industry. With the budget you just signed, you removed a tax exemption for fertilizers. As someone who lives on a farm, this is going to have a greater impact than you believe. Every last penny makes a huge difference on a farm, and this removal of the tax exemption takes away from farmers. Coming from a small family farm, we aren't rich, and this is going to have a huge impact on our operation as well as many others.

Time after time, you've attacked each industry of this state, and all while doing so, you say you want to be a governor for all, yet all we've seen you do is be a governor for Boulder.

Thank you Ky Chapman!

KittieKatt

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2019
Sadly there are TONS of times people have spoke out and told their politicians how to vote on their behalf, but these politicians have been bought and paid for and no longer care about the people.. We need to stop making excuses for them and start removing them from office.. they are supposed to represent us and work on our behalf.. and that is clearly not happening anymore!!!

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

Mwalex

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    This governor is a left coast cock socket that was put in place to continue Hickenloopers (sp) work. CO is lost unless the people in CO change things. Sadly, this is coming to a state near all of us very soon.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza

Snipe260

Captain
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2017
    The majority of our politicians should be hung up and horsewhipped within an inch of their pathetic lives!

abn31c

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 10, 2018
    Polis has many times declared he doesnt give a fuck. The right doesnt have the votes to stop him. He's not concerned with reelection as he will get what he wants in one term. Colorado is a loss......
    Just sayin

Reactions: Mwalex

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 2, 2012
    I was unaware that the disastrous electoral vote decision for CO was never voted on by the citizens. HOW is this possible? There’s no way that could be legal so why isn’t it being challenged?? This seems like a slam dunk. When I first heard about it I said, “How could those people be so stupid as to give away their votes?” Now I am to understand their vote was taken from them without due process so my next thought is, “How could those people be so stupid as to allow someone else to steal their vote without their permission and not even challenge it? There should be a revolt over that one.” I’m sure there’s got to be something I’m missing here?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

abn31c

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 10, 2018
    I was unaware that the disastrous electoral vote decision for CO was never voted on by the citizens. HOW is this possible? There’s no way that could be legal so why isn’t it being challenged?? This seems like a slam dunk. When I first heard about it I said, “How could those people be so stupid as to give away their votes?” Now I am to understand their vote was taken from them without due process so my next thought is, “How could those people be so stupid as to allow someone else to steal their vote without their permission and not even challenge it? There should be a revolt over that one.” I’m sure there’s got to be something I’m missing here?
    No revolt, no news coverage. Just a small grass roots attempt to recall. Should be a warning to an entire country. It's the road chosen by the few. History repeats and we don't learn. Been goin on since man could walk.

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 2, 2012
    No revolt, no news coverage. Just a small grass roots attempt to recall. Should be a warning to an entire country. It's the road chosen by the few. History repeats and we don't learn. Been goin on since man could walk.

A recall on the Gov doesn't do squat to restore the constitutional rights of the citizens of the state that were stolen from them and given to others. Is no one going to challenge THAT? I mean, lawsuit/appeals all the way to SCOTUS if required?

What if they said, "From now on we're not going to count any votes from counties that traditionally vote Republican. The only votes we will count will be from counties that vote Democrat." Would that get a rise? It's really not much different than what was just done.

abn31c

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 10, 2018
    What if they said, "From now on we're not going to count any votes from counties that traditionally vote Republican. The only votes we will count will be from counties that vote Democrat."
    Thats absolutely what they have done. All of Colorado is controlled by 3 counties. The ones that matter. Polis knows exactly what he is doing. I have screamed to the heavens over this, just not much fight left in people here.

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 2, 2012
    There's a difference between being controlled by the most-populated three counties, vs not counting any votes from other counties at all. Can you elaborate on what you meant?

abn31c

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 10, 2018
    The 3 counties on the front range have enough population to control the entire state. Those counties want to hand our electoral votes to California and New York. You are speaking in terms of 'legal and constitutional ". Not picking a quarrel with you, but you are out of touch with the liberal machine that controls this state.

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 2, 2012
    No, I'm out of touch with the conservatives that aren't rioting in the streets over it.

Edit: I completely understand the first two sentences of your previous post, but that's not what I'm asking about. I am not out of touch with how liberals operate. And, the population of those three controlling counties doesn't even enter into it if there was never even a vote?

Last edited:

abn31c

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 10, 2018
    For 8 years the people of this state were inundated with preachings of acceptance. Have you heard about his education bill? It Mandates the education of masturbation in public schools.

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 9, 2007
    GA
    Jeez...when I was a kid, school was the only place we DIDN’T masturbate...now kids have to do it there too!?!? Is nothin sacred????

Unknown

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 17, 2009
    Pacific Northwest,USA
    Unfortunately, all the governor has to do is let this fellow speak for a while, then ignore him, and what he said. The press won't cover what this fellow said, rather, the press will cover whatever the majority population wants, especially if the majority population's feelings mirror a liberal agenda. Any conservative speeches, regardless of how well said will be relegated to youtube videos like this one where they can be largely ignored.

Voters have famously short memories, most don't think things through, and politicians know this. A couple of good sound bites close to election time is all the politicians really need.

Reactions: abn31c

MrSmith

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 19, 2009
    4<
    Per Colorado statutes a recall of the governor can begin after 6 months of the elected governor holding office. Gov. Polis was sworn in on Jan. 8, 2019.
    Mr Chapman is entirely correct. Young men like him give me hope.

Thank you,
    MrSmith

spurrnch

Cowboy
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 18, 2012
    Wyoming
    Colorado has moved left very quickly and I feel for the minority that don't live on the front range. I lived there 20 years ago and was very concerned at the influx of people from California and the effect it would have on the State. My concerns have been proven but I think much faster that I expected. It always baffles me how someone can leave an area disappointed with the way things are going and bring the exact same politics to their new home that originally caused the problems. I think Einstein said stupidity was "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". At the end of the day I am a live and let live guy, I won't force my beliefs on you but you damn sure best not force yours on me. We are not a democracy and I get damn tired of politicians like Polis doing everything they can to make it a democracy or rule of the mob. Libs are often good at quoting Jefferson when it suits there needs but tend to forget or haven't educated themselves enough to know that he was absolutely against a pure democracy as much as he was against a monarchy. Sorry for the rant.

Let me also ad that it is great to here of the younger generation responding in the manner that Ky Chapman did.

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    Please don't accuse us of doing nothing. We've done everything short of raising arms.

We've been ramrodded more than once. There's been two laws passed and signed that the majority of law enforcement rejected and refuse to enforce.

PS. Don't believe everything you read in the MSM.

46825639345_0b8d53691d_o.jpg
    [/url]

Dougie308

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 28, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    First, I applaud Ky for not only taking a stand, but voicing it so the world could hear.

Second, I hope people of like mind everywhere in this country step up like Ky. Not so much because I think any of our rat bastard politicians will take heed but rather so people of all stripes know that they are not alone in their patriotism and so we can muster more than 3% in the revolution that’s coming.

My wife shared this with me tonight. It’s exactly what needs to said every time pos shows his face in public! He did not even begin to counter anything that was said. Wish I could see the rest of the video.

Re-post:

Coloradoans, make this go viral, PLEASE!

A wise young man from my rural area read this to Gov Polis at a meeting Friday in our area!

Praise God for bold truth!!!

In case you missed it, here are Ky Chapman's comments to Goernor Polis during his visit to Ft. Morgan. Ky is a Brush High school Senior this year and will be joining the Air Force in just a few weeks. Please take a moment to read what this young man said.

Here's what he said:

Gov. Polis,

I'm Ky Chapman, I've lived here in Morgan County all my life and grew up on a farm.
    It is a privilege to be here speaking to you today. As you may be aware, many Coloradans are not happy with you, and I'd just like to have you listen to me for 3 minutes.

I am not asking questions, just making a statement, so after I speak, you may forget about me, but I hope to leave a message the resonates with you.

Us here in Colorado are dumbstruck about what you have done and where Colorado is going.

Starting with the national popular vote bill, it is extremely disgusting that this bill was passed without a vote from Colorado citizens. The electoral college was created to protect our states voice compared to states like California and New York, and new flash, we have different values from them. Our voice is wiped out by their massive populations, and it is extremely, extremely ironic that we didn't even get the chance to vote on this, but instead it was forced down our throats. Our vote was sold, and we didn't even have a say in it.

Next on the list was the red flag bill. Which you signed despite 76% or 48 out of 63 counties and sheriffs in this state opposing HB-1177. This bill is utter nonsense, and unconstitutional. Why should someone with a previous or current relationship to me be able to call the sheriff's office and tell them to take my guns. This has already turned deadly in Maryland, and I can guarantee will become deadly in Colorado. This will only hurt law abiding citizens and put both the public and officers in danger. There is no way that this bill is going to make Colorado safer.

Next is SB-181. And this one is by far one of the most important issues to Coloradans. Last fall we overwhelmingly defeated Proposition 112, the disastrous 2500 foot setback, now this bill adds another layer of red tape to getting permits and certified, as well as giving local counties and communities chances to regulate the industry however the hell they want. Hundreds of thousands of Coloradans work in this field, and you are effectively destroying it and the livelihoods of many citizens of this state. You punched Colorado directly in the nose after we chose a different path to take last fall.

Next is the “Easter Worshipper” comments. I'm sorry, but I don't worship a holiday. I worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I am a damn proud Catholic and Christian. Those Catholics and Christians who were murdered in Sri Lanka aren't Easter Worshippers but persecuted Christians by radical extremist Islamic terrorists. I guess you'd rather not offend terrorist murderers by calling them Radical Islamic Terrorists, but instead be extremely ignorant, and call Christians, “Easter Worshippers.” Pathetic.

Finally, your latest target is the agricultural industry. With the budget you just signed, you removed a tax exemption for fertilizers. As someone who lives on a farm, this is going to have a greater impact than you believe. Every last penny makes a huge difference on a farm, and this removal of the tax exemption takes away from farmers. Coming from a small family farm, we aren't rich, and this is going to have a huge impact on our operation as well as many others.

Time after time, you've attacked each industry of this state, and all while doing so, you say you want to be a governor for all, yet all we've seen you do is be a governor for Boulder.

Thank you Ky Chapman!