• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Politics in the Informational Sections - Meaning outside the Bear Pit

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    This has been stated before, numerous times in fact, so now we are going to zero tolerance.

No politics in the informational sections. Period !

If you make a joke, post offhand political commentary in the informational sections when guys are trying to research equipment you will be permanently banned.

I don't care how funny you think it is, how harmless the comment, I am over it.

The election is over, if you want to keep the fight going do so in the designated areas only. We told your things are gonna get worse in terms of crackdowns on Right Leaning Comments by the media and government so not to bring attention to yourself or the site. We all know and this was discussed many times. Political Operatives are well aware of this site, we have been highlighted by Left Wing Media as recently as 3 months ago due to the nature of the political posts. I Offered up sections that would add a few extra steps for them to find it in an attempt to allow you comment without it being an issue.

But as I come back online I find you can't help yourselves, you have to infect other areas of the site. This is not a Political Action Forum, it's a informational one designed to help Shooters not politicians hold power. Let it go...

Any post in the informational sections that crosses into politics will result in a permanent ban...

Also as noted Full Membership privileges are being replaced. It will require a Supporter Account, we are removing the benefits of a Full Membership and changing the system to one of Supporter Accounts only to start posts in the PX. You can view and respond but will not be able to start a new thread without upgrading. This will level the playing field, prevent the misunderstanding of who can do what, and clean up the mess that was created trying to accommodate every past version of the membership.

Thanks