• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POLL: If we got into a shooting conflict with China...

Would the CCP optics fangirlx still shill for the CCP if it were a shooting war instead of cold war?

• Yes- the CCP fangirlx would still SHILL for CCP shooting products

• No- the CCP fangirlx would keep their mouths shut about CCP shooting products

Results are only viewable after voting.

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
China is at war (cold war) with the world... If we got into a shooting war with China, the CCP optics fangirlx would STILL advocate for CCP shooting products- because they have sociopathic personality traits. They're not Americans but democrats or RINOs.

POLL question: Would the CCP optics fangirlx still shill for the CCP if it were a shooting war instead of a cold war?

Reactions: camocorvette
Just because we Americans have unwittingly allowed the CCP to take over many of our industries over the last 60 years, doesn't mean we have to let them take over the optics and lights industries. We have a choice, and you're either against the CCP or for it. Time to wake the fuck up!

I won't buy CCP optics because I don't like cheap stuff on my guns, but- recently heard a shooting instructor retort to a student who kinda mocked his endorsement of Holosun and the instructor asked the student "Oh yea, what kind of smartphone do you have? Where was it made?" and there was silence.

I won't buy CCP optics because I don't like cheap stuff on my guns, but- recently heard a shooting instructor retort to a student who kinda mocked his endorsement of Holosun and the instructor asked the student "Oh yea, what kind of smartphone do you have? Where was it made?" and there was silence.
That's the most common excuse and a totally absurd defense- it's sad the student didn't have the wit to speak the obvious- just because other industries have been stolen by the CCP doesn't justify allowing CCP shooting products into our shooting community.

To put it another way, the fact the CCP controls the consumer electronics industry along with many others, is a perfect reason to reject CCP shooting products.

Who is the instructor?

You might be fine with spending $800 on some overpriced supposedly "USA made" RDS for your Glock where most of what you are paying is for the name brand and the price is kept high so that they don't have to discount government purchases.

But the bulk of shooters want something reasonably reliable and useful for the best price they can get.

Bitch and whine and try to shame folks all you want, but all you are doing is pissing folks off. Unless the "USA manufacturers" actually get their heads out of their rear ends and make innovative designs that they can sell for competitive prices, foreign made optics will dominate the lower end of the spectrum.

You might as well go scream at all the folks coming out of Walmart that they are destroying american jobs and funding China with every purchase.

I would also bet that if you stripped apart the "USA made RDS" stuff you might find a lot less of the component parts in it are actually made in the USA than you might expect.

You might be fine with spending $800 on some overpriced supposedly "USA made" RDS for your Glock where most of what you are paying is for the name brand and the price is kept high so that they don't have to discount government purchases.

But the bulk of shooters want something reasonably reliable and useful for the best price they can get.

Bitch and whine and try to shame folks all you want, but all you are doing is pissing folks off. Unless the "USA manufacturers" actually get their heads out of their rear ends and make innovative designs that they can sell for competitive prices, foreign made optics will dominate the lower end of the spectrum.

You might as well go scream at all the folks coming out of Walmart that they are destroying american jobs and funding China with every purchase.

I would also bet that if you stripped apart the "USA made RDS" stuff you might find a lot less of the component parts in it are actually made in the USA than you might expect.
Exactly!

With the price of everything else up as well many people make cuts where needed. Wasn’t that long ago we were telling people to buy a cheap optic they can upgrade later and instead spend that money on training and ammo. A psa AR 15 thread would likely mirror this

Not everyone has the $$ to get mid-top tier everything. So a PSA or MP15/Sig Romeo 5/1k rounds of ammo is a significant chunk of change to them

Some of us are fortunate enough to have options. And others simply don’t care either way

There’s lots of “Made in xxxxxx” stickers that could have a “Component made in China” stuck right behind it.

Now excuse me while I power my Swedish made Aimpoint with a battery likely sourced from China

If we end up in a shooting war with China, the last of anyone's worries will be if folks are on SH shilling for cheap CCP made optics.

You'll be worried about where you're going to buy everything else that you didn't realize was made in China and is now suddenly impossible to find anywhere.

Last edited:
That's the most common excuse and a totally absurd defense- it's sad the student didn't have the wit to speak the obvious- just because other industries have been stolen by the CCP doesn't justify allowing CCP shooting products into our shooting community.

To put it another way, the fact the CCP controls the consumer electronics industry along with many others, is a perfect reason to reject CCP shooting products.
I don't want to dime the guy out, but very popular, has several hundred k 'followers', a good dude overall.

I'm with you- we shouldn't let the CCP into yet another part of the economy, it's just a sad fact that they already dominate many sectors of our economy, including some critical sectors like Smartphones and Pharmaceuticals.

At the same time, most gun owners are like retail Walmart shoppers- are only interested in low cost, and the gun industry is filled with cheap crap, so- it surprises me 0% that people are buying CCP gun optics now.

I don't want to dime the guy out, but very popular, has several hundred k 'followers', a good dude overall.

I'm with you- we shouldn't let the CCP into yet another part of the economy, it's just a sad fact that they already dominate many sectors of our economy, including some critical sectors like Smartphones and Pharmaceuticals.

At the same time, most gun owners are like retail Walmart shoppers- are only interested in low cost, and the gun industry is filled with cheap crap, so- it surprises me 0% that people are buying CCP gun optics now.
Yes, there are some trait-triots in our community- and they seem to be enamored with gimmicky 'features' on things.

Reactions: 308pirate
All you guys running vortex anything should be sending back your vortex in protest of this. The same company you pay for and shill at every event dominates the cheap “made in China” industry with rifle scopes. Because even the Philippines made vortex prices scare them off. Same goes for Athlon and Burris users. What’s Leupold up to these days? Seeing lots of MK5’s running around lately. Think there’s a few Chinese optics with their name stamped on the side of those

Reactions: LonewolfMcQuade

If there were American-made cellphones he would have a point. But there aren't, so he doesn't.

Unlike phones, there are superior American-made reflex sights available for sale. You just can't be a poor and have to be able to discern between real quality and gimmicks like "shake awake technology" and solar panels that don't do much when the optic sits in the dark most of the time.

All you guys running vortex anything should be sending back your vortex in protest of this. The same company you pay for and shill at every event dominates the cheap “made in China” industry with rifle scopes. Because even the Philippines made vortex prices scare them off. Same goes for Athlon and Burris users. What’s Leupold up to these days? Seeing lots of MK5’s running around lately. Think there’s a few Chinese optics with their name stamped on the side of those

So buying an American-made Burris makes you a CCP lover?

How does that work?

Lots of German and Japanese cars on the roads........

Last time I checked, neither of those countries are our enemies.

And lookee here what I found about an hour away from home:
OIP.J9sgM91RyIjWe_vfHdNpvwHaFO

places_manufacturing_honda_transmissions_manufacturing_30.jpg

Honda_Marysville_i.jpg

Holosun shit is hobby grade. If that's what suits you fine.

Just don't try to justify it as "innovative"

You'll be worried about where you're going to buy everything else that you didn't realize was made in China and is now suddenly impossible to find anywhere.
95% of it is dispensable and disposable. I think you'd be surprised how fast shit can be made here when there's a real need.

• Haha
Reactions: Tx_Aggie
95% of it is dispensable and disposable. I think you'd be surprised how fast shit can be made here when there's a real need.
Bringing back American Mfg across-the-board is the big movement we need.

Unfortunately you don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to see that there's a big plan to drive even more Mfg away from the US, under the guide of Climate initiatives.

The sooner people collectively renounce/reject these BS climate initiatives, the better. Maybe this everything-shortage will help facilitate that demand.

Bringing back American Mfg across-the-board is the big movement we need.

Unfortunately you don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to see that there's a big plan to drive even more Mfg away from the US, under the guide of Climate initiatives.

The sooner people collectively renounce/reject these BS climate initiatives, the better. Maybe this everything-shortage will help facilitate that demand.
This ^.

I'd love to be wrong. I wasn't talking about things like the plastic crap and cheap clothes sold in big box monstrosities. Lots of things "made in the USA" are assembled here in the US with Chinese made machines, using components and materials made in China.

Our "elites" have spent 4 decades gutting our manufacturing base and shipping it overseas, mostly (but not entirely) to China. That's not something that gets undone overnight, especially when the ones who caused it are still steering the ship.

Last edited:
We Americans see the truth come out when the CCP fangalz slip up and say things to mock conservatives and/or Trump, when they brag about the low prices of their CCP shooting products, when they gush over gimmicky 'features' on their CCP goods. When people tell us who they really are- believe them.

anti_chinese_communist_party_ccp_button-r85973c63e75f4651bc46fad14d7842c7_k94rf_307.jpg

We Americans see the truth come out when the CCP fangalz slip up and say things to mock conservatives and/or Trump, when they brag about the low prices of their CCP shooting products, when they gush over gimmicky 'features' on their CCP goods. When people tell us who they really are- believe them.

View attachment 7875498

Do you boycott everything made in China, or just the stuff you can virtue signal about on internet gun forums?

Last edited:
So buying an American-made Burris makes you a CCP lover?

How does that work?
It’s the same company. You hand them $10 feeling good your buying American made. Same company hands that $10 to China towards components for that same optic or another optic that you refuse to buy. Just trying to see what the difference is? The company is supporting Chinese products and your supporting that company either way

Remember, when Columbus set off across the Atlantic it was to find a link to Asian trade routes. Connecting Europeans with India and China avoiding the middleeast and African trade routes. He originally thought he landed in Asia, not realizing there was two other continents in the way. Connection to Chinese resources and industry is was and always has been the long-term plan of the elite.

While I am all for US produced goods and recognize that much of this countries manufacturing has been sold out. I also recognize the fact that China produces many things well enough and an unbeatable price point I personally have no qualms using it.

Supporting our allies should not be a hobby. No chicom opticurr dewice here. I do without, save my $$ until I can afford the real deal. Added benefit is I never have to say, ‘gee it’s almost as good as’ …..

Seems like you found the appropriate outlet to say fuck China and all the other communists instead of trolling Arken threads 🤣
I agree, fuck em all.
The issue is, you seem on a high horse like you don’t use any Chinese products and everyone else that does is a communist sheep.

I say put up or shut up.
Do a random walk through your kitchen and garage videoing all your tools, appliances, kitchen utensils.
If you can’t do this in the next 30 minutes and post it, I call bullshit on you.

Supporting our allies should not be a hobby. No chicom opticurr dewice here. I do without, save my $$ until I can afford the real deal. Added benefit is I never have to say, ‘gee it’s almost as good as’ …..
Most of the small parts inside are Chinese made aren’t they? Same with most electronic devices you own, or most things in your house in general.

Even trijicon has chinese made stuff(magnifiers)

Last edited:
Seems like you found the appropriate outlet to say fuck China and all the other communists instead of trolling Arken threads 🤣
I agree, fuck em all.
The issue is, you seem on a high horse like you don’t use any Chinese products and everyone else that does is a communist sheep.

I say put up or shut up.
Do a random walk through your kitchen and garage videoing all your tools, appliances, kitchen utensils.
If you can’t do this in the next 30 minutes and post it, I call bullshit on you.
He said, stop them from taking over the optics and lights industries.

We're choosing one aspect of life that we can/choose to control and then telling everyone else that they're lesser beings because they are not exercising restraint in that isolated topic we are passionate about. We are likely guilty of supporting CCP economy in ways these people are not.

Many of the companies that are shilling for "locally made" or crying about stolen IP didn't give a microfuck about local jobs when they outsourced part or all of the work in the past. These manufacturers are just playing patriotic victim when their greed went titsup.

Of course, not all manufacturers did the dirty in the past but I deal with many manufacturers in the medical and steel manufacturing industry who are crying foul the exact way I described.

I really don't know but I am under the impression these American companies first fucked their fellow Americans. If we keep propping them up, there will be no room in the market for a new player who may potentially be the patriot company we want and need.

They'll still do it and as all communists do, they'll just change the name and make the marketing/paper trail to it even more convoluted.

I don't avoid China shooting shit because its China shit; I don't have to. I avoid it because its all absolute fucking garbage.

The question I've always has was, do they honestly think what they're manufacturing is in fact some high end thing made with their best available tech and effort, or are they sitting around going LOL look at the shit those Americans are buying.

He said, stop them from taking over the optics and lights industries.
Here he did indeed. Elsewhere, not so much. More of a global shaming of anyone buying Chinese in inappropriate threads but whatever. Very much holier than though bullshit. It’s the internet with strangers so…🍻

Reactions: LonewolfMcQuade
To drift back to the original topic,

See Russia in the current dust up....yea about that.

But why do you say that FP?

I look at their history, China has had some.....altercations.....with its neighbors and how they did is pretty well recorded. They have had "things" with India as well as a couple with Vietnam. In all examples china has not come across as doing real well.

We have to remember that the last "real" big war china was in was Korea over 50 years ago. The "west" on the other hand has for right or wrong been having scuffles all over the globe non stop. We have gotten down moving people and "stuffs" around and figured out just how to really do this war thing on going. IF china decides to do something unless it is over inside a week you will see the same thing that happened in Ukraine....stall and then just death by 1000 cuts.

I agree, fuck em all.

I say put up or shut up.
I am not advised to video my shit for you guy. Tools: Stahlwille, Knipex, Metabo (old), Teng, USAG. Reloading gear: Forster, Wilson, and locally machined customs. Projectiles and primers all made in USA, powder Aussie.
Firearm components are USA, Japan, Sweden, Norway, UK, Austria, Germany and local custom machined parts.

Let’s continue: phone and TV Korea, toaster microwave kettle fridge etc Japanese, Malay etc. Knifes forks etc European, Japanese or local (Aus). Why stop there? ALL my clothing is US, UK, Aus, NZ or Cambodian, Viet or Indian. (Let’s not include the high speed Euro made snow shit, I’m not in anymore…)

HiFi: Turbosound (UK) Boston Accoustics (USA) Quest (Aus), German cable, Japanese other components. Headphones, Sennheiser (German) Couch, bed, cupboards and furniture made in Australia. I’m very confident none of the thousands of vynil records were cut in China….

Shall we go to the bathroom? Various stinkum and lotions, French, Italian, EEC, local. Toothbrush and hairbrush India, clippers and scissors from Germany. Bunghole roll and cotton buds, toothpaste and first aid supplies locally made.

Cars? German and Japanese. Apparently we can’t make cars here in Aus anymore.…. I did have a moment of doubt when I saw the old Applied Ballistics hat sitting in the corner, but on closer inspection it’s made in Cambodia. Its my wheelbarrow to push, and it ain’t that heavy. Reading a tag or country of origin sticker, is apparently beyond most of the western population of the world. Or just no fucks given.

Beijing has already bought most of the third world, and put a significant down payment on the first. Quoting Gil Scott from decades ago……..