• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s POLL: Pop Tarts Vs. Toaster Strudels

POLL: Pop Tarts Vs. Toaster Strudels

• Frosted Pop Tarts

Votes: 82 57.3%
  • Ghey ass Toaster Strudels

Votes: 61 42.7%

• Total voters

steelshoot

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2013
It is my contention that Frosted Pop Tarts are the food of choice for Seal Team 6. It is Gaslight's contention that Toaster Strudels are better. I say Toaster Strudels are for the gheys. Please submit your vote.

Toaster Strudels are far superior. .. . fresh icing, soft crusted flaky wholesome goodness, and fresh fruit filling (kinda). Whats NOT to like?

anyone ever try to eat a toaster strudel uncooked???? they are fucking disgusting. Pop tarts you dont even need to warm up. This is why pop tarts get my vote...

I vote Pop Tarts. Either frosted Strawberry or frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon.
Been many-a-matches that I regained strength and composure after eating one....Should be official Sniper's Hide Snack! lol

I've eaten my weight in Toaster Strudels and Pop Tarts. Toaster strudels do win in the frosting department. I could eat a thousand of those little packets of deliciousness. However nothing (and I mean NOTHING) can replace a hot S'mores Pop Tart and the graham cracker goodness with hot marshmallow and chocolate.

If it is only strawberry vs. strawberry, though... strudels all the way.

Strudel. Be careful of the time in the toaster. Nothing like having molten filling stuck to you lip.

Original "no frosting" Strawberry Pop-Tarts and a glass of milk fed me more growing up than any other foods.
The Strudels were good too, but I only got those when I went over to my rich friends' homes.

Strudel. Be careful of the time in the toaster. Nothing like having molten filling stuck to you lip.

This is my favorite post on SH. There is real soul here. And soul has feelings. And feelings =nerves.
In the trigger finger. End of story. Send the Strudel.

I'll pass on both to be honest. Rather have a good quality power bar, cereal bar or granola type bar over the overly sugary sweet stuff like Pop Tarts or the Toaster Strudels.

If I were forced to chose between the two options at gunpoint...I'd likely eat the bullet (ok, ok...maybe the Strudel as a close second)! ;)

This isn't about sugary breakfast foods, it is about principle it is about patriotism, if you like poptarts you are a communist. Strudle represents everything that is right with a free market enterprise....

This isn't about sugary breakfast foods, it is about principle it is about patriotism, if you like poptarts you are a communist. Strudle represents everything that is right with a free market enterprise....

+1 and btw I cannot believe this thread has 30 votes

I like toaster strudels but pop-tarts are dairy free and thus get my vote. Screw gastric distress.

Have to love the Toaster Strudel but if i need a fix a hole in da Floor board or build a shelter give me a case of poptarts.....

"84% of all profits from US Domestic sales of PopTarts breakfast wafers goes directly to furthering the great cause of equality in animal treatment through our unbreakable partnership with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals"

Strawberry Toaster Strudels= warm, soft, moist on the inside....then at the very end you toss some sticky white sauce on it and hope and pray the decision doesn't impact you for the next 18 years.

Pop Tarts get my vote, they make for an easy field snack with lots of carbs for quick energy. I wouldn't want to be walking around with a strudel in my cargo pocket.

If it was on taste alone the strudel would have ranked higher.

Pop Tarts...Your dentists best friend. The only thing worse for your teeth than sugar is hot sticky sugar.

Besides, I prefer a good strumpet any day.

Strudel is a German word. If you like Strudel you support Naziism.

The words teat and tit share a Germanic ancestor. The second of the two, tit, was inherited directly from Proto-Germanic, while the first entered English via Old French.

English: Etymology of Tits

So, sonny, are we for, or against those, too?

Hmm?

By the way, mad props on your first thread and posts. I'm just so, so proud of you! :D

anyone ever try to eat a toaster strudel uncooked???? they are fucking disgusting. Pop tarts you dont even need to warm up. This is why pop tarts get my vote...

+1. Pop tarts are just more versatile.

Breakfast: Box of frosted cinnamon pop-tarts, a bag of granulated sugar, and a diet Mt. Dew. Anything else is un-American.

Mmm, meth-head cuisine, gotta love it!

Oh, and for the record? Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosted, toasted.

76 Votes. . . . WTF has this forum come too? I guarantee if Toaster Strudel was listed in an unbiased way instead of "Ghey ass toaster strudel" it would be winning.

Pop Tarts get my vote simply for their availability factor. You can buy a pop tart (although it may be stale as hell) in any gas station anywhere. I have driven many miles around this great country and i have yet to go into a gas station or convenience store anywhere and see a Toaster Strudel.

Frosted Strawberry if I have a toaster oven or if not.... Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon

Frosted brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tarts were handed down to Moses by God himself. Jesus would eat Pop Tarts too. Been many a time when I survived for weeks in the high mountains on nothing but Pop Tarts, beef jerky and water. Toaster strudel causes colon cancer. Have to admit my oldest daughter sucks those toaster strudel frosting packets like a sugar vampire. Interesting that I haven't seen the unfrosted brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tarts in stores near me for years. Thought they quit making those.