• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poll Watchers needed, GA

Every state needs to do random full audits of batches, random canvas of all mail-in ballots and full fucking adjudication oversight.
This should stop most of their fraud they used to steal 2020.

it's a good start but they were watched last time then told to leave while votes were switched while others were just added in , and nothing has been done to stop the dims from doing the same thing again . or why and how those wise to what was going on still were removed from the counting rooms whether they like it or not they were forced out in 5 states Ga was one of the states republicans were removed from vote counting rooms . So if it was known then and nothing was done since then to changed to prevent that and many other things from happening , what's to stop em from happening again .

Last edited:
it's a good start but they were watched last time then told to leave while votes were switched while others were just added in , and nothing has been done to stop the dims from doing the same thing again .
Any libfag tells me to leave Im saying "ok, Ill be right behind you, ladies first"

After 2020.. I think most conservatives are now wise to the bullshit

Do we need to be a resident of Georgia? Im in Chattanooga, can be across the line in 20 minutes.
LOL I like your thinking! PM me whatever the nearest county in GA is to you and Ill put you in touch. Just tell the person you live in that county(whatever county you're down to volunteer at or the nearest one to you).

We have full digital evidence of fraud by Ruby and her daughter... has ANYTHING been done with that?
Last I heard, it was all brushed under the rug.