• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Pool party !!

Re: Pool party !!

Sorry, my idea of winter sports is scuba diving in Belize.
A friend who used to live in your area told me one night it got to -50. He had the furnace on full and the inside walls were still getting frost on them. If people were meant to live in that weather we would be born with fur coats like a polar bear. I hope this finds you warm and well.

Never did accuse a Canadien of being terribly bright.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never did accuse a Canadien of being terribly bright.</div></div>

Well at least we know how to spell CANADIAN properly. I learned that in second grade, and did it on my first 'go-round' as well.

Wasn't important enough to be of concern for us in school

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wasn't important enough to be of concern for us in school </div></div>

Depends on where you went to school.