• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poor custormer service or is it just me?

donws2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2008
Mountain Rest, South Carolina
So here's the deal.

I called a company late last week about picking up some rifles and other items they had on sale for Labor Day. I checked their web site several times to see if there were any other things "I needed" to add to the want list. I contacted two buddies and took orders from them. I went by my FFL Dealer and got a hard copy of his FFL to ship the fire arms to. Emailed the company last week but never heard back, still have not for that matter.

I drove down today in about a hours worth of heavy rain and 2.5 hours of over cast and light rain. Got to the company's store front at 10 minutes until opening. At 10 minutes after the store is posted to open me and several other customers were told to leave and come back in two hours. Now to make things clear there is a BBQ with presidential hopefuls and other state elected officials from 4 to 7 pm at the store today as well. The BBQ and political event is clearly posted on the stores web site. Just checked and there is still no mention of altered store hours. It's my guess the owners pushed back the store opening because of the political rally being held there; but what gripes me is no mention of change of hours anywhere not even a sign at the place of business. Also, the lackadaisical attitude of being dismiss out of hand and told I can come back latter as if they are doing me a favor. I truly despise being taken for granted as a customer by anyone I'm willing to do business with. Anyway, I wrote them and told them I'm finished as a customer and explained why. Was able to do it without even resorting to profanity.

So what do you think, is the company completely shit birds or did the 3.5 hour drive home in the rain stewing on it get the best of me.

Re: Poor custormer service or is it just me?

That is bs the company should have opened at its normal time or at least let you and the others come in, and after you had done you business. Than put a sign on the door saying the hours are changed for today. I also find the customer service has gone to shit just about any where you go.

Sounds like a raw deal. All you had to do was drive down the mountain to Westminster Pawn and Deadeye351 would get you whatever you need...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just take my business elsewhere. I also hate how presidential hopefuls, or even presidents are treated like an emperor in society. They are mere mortals </div></div>

I feel the same way about sports figures and movie fucks.

That's bad customer service. I would have contacted the manager immediately and told him your situation. I would have made a point about it, maybe they would have given you a discount or something to compensate you for your time. If I did not get the right answer I would probably not do business with them again, I may have just walked away from the purchase.

There are plenty of other good stores that would appreciate you business F#*^kK them

The big sporting goods stores in our area have no respect for their customers. The sale ads are nothing more than bait and switch fliers, without rain checks. They all suck IMO.

I would exercise a bit of patience. I am a stiffler for good customer service as anyone being I spent a few years doing it myself as a measly teenager and was able to provide great service with minimal effort.

But I say wait because it could have easily slipped someones mind to post different hours especially with the circumstances. Keep in mind everyone is human and makes mistakes. And it could be a lowly employee that doesn't understand who told you to come back. Did you specifically tell them you were coming?

Now everyone makes mistakes but its how you correct these mistake that show what kind of business they run. Maybe upon learning of your incident they will try to rectify it. If not take your business elsewhere

You should burn them down!!!! That will teach those fools!
laugh.gif

I would leave a scathing dissertation of how they should do business on google and every other search engine that has a review feature. Service has gone to shit, people should be happy they have jobs these days, and get over that I deserve more entitlement bullshit. People suck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should burn them down!!!! That will teach those fools!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

+1...HA HA HA!

If you need tips, just ask THIS guy!

milton2.jpg

417JX4%2B81sL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

But, seriously though, I'd do what the poster above me said and leave a negative review on every online review site you can find. Believe it or not, people read those things!

This has me wondering.

What is the name of this company?

sounds like an experience I had earlier this year at a gun store back at Bragg, the store was supposed to open at 1000, 0955 parking lot has about 4 vehicles with customers waiting and owner/employee outside smoking. 1005 the owner and employee walk back inside the store and RELOCK the door. 1010 first car leaves, 1017 I left and never looked back.