• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poor kid , racist whitey

scotty2hotty

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2017

WtF is going on. I live near Detroit/Ypsilanti . Last week my friend told me there were a bunch of them acting crazy on the bus. The bus driver told them to stop but they did5. He got off quick with two other people. He asked them what was going on in the bus. They said they are just being kids. He could have been in this poor kids situation. This won't make the MSM.

Whitey better start traveling in security teams. I never leave my house without my pistol and 2 blades.
Neither does the Mrs. ! We avoid certain demographic areas! Its only going to get worse as Joes open border
troops commence their crime wave! Leading up to the next election.
We will have Antifa and HAMAS and race riots, Joe's migrants will be rioting too. Get ready for a new level of violence and hate coming in 2024.

Whitey better start traveling in security teams. I never leave my house without my pistol and 2 blades.
Neither does the Mrs. ! We avoid certain demographic areas! Its only going to get worse as Joes open border
troops commence their crime wave! Leading up to the next election.
We will have Antifa and HAMAS and race riots, Joe's migrants will be rioting too. Get ready for a new level of violence and hate coming in 2024.
I have a constant security team of 8+1.

If you watch National Geographic then you know exactly how the monkey people work. Much like wild dogs or baboons when they are in packs, hoards or whatever tribal group you want to name. Alone, they are mostly gutless but in packs they are violent and aggressive. Unwilling or disinclined to work for food, clothes and money they steal or rob because it is what they prefer. They will rob, murder and attack their own kind as they are cannibals on their best days. Nearly 90% of the dead ones are killed by their own kind and they blame whitey and cops for killing all of them. Not all people of similar color are members of this tribe of animals, but they will all side with these fucking animals if they witness them committing a crime or killing a honkey. Its why they all seem to support Hamas in their murders of people they consider white.

Much like the two animals who were running people over a few months ago, these people think they will walk if they get caught.

Not enough.
I figure, like pharma below, ventilate a couple and the others will rethink their commitment. And even if they get me, 9 for one is fair trade and an improvement to society.

Not always black on white. Here's a tan on tan.

Brings up a question. Say youre standing there and witness that. How much leeway do you have in stopping the perp. You yell "Stop" and he keeps running. This isnt a simple "He was stealing my TV." its a serious felony, worse if the man had died. Can you plug the perp (Sounds like a good name for a new video gamd, 'Plug the perp')? I know it depends o location but in general.

Violent sucker-punch caught on camera leaves 68-year-old ...

1699985336116.png
KTLA
https://ktla.com › news › local-news › violent-sucker-...

16 hours ago — Surveillance footage captured a violent assault that left a 68-year-old man seriously injured in Riverside County on Oct. 27, 2023. Violent ...

Not always black on white. Here's a tan on tan.

Brings up a question. Say youre standing there and witness that. How much leeway do you have in stopping the perp. You yell "Stop" and he keeps running. This isnt a simple "He was stealing my TV." its a serious felony, worse if the man had died. Can you plug the perp (Sounds like a good name for a new video gamd, 'Plug the perp')? I know it depends o location but in general.

Violent sucker-punch caught on camera leaves 68-year-old ...

View attachment 8272007
KTLA
https://ktla.com › news › local-news › violent-sucker-...

16 hours ago — Surveillance footage captured a violent assault that left a 68-year-old man seriously injured in Riverside County on Oct. 27, 2023. Violent ...
These days, if he's running away, the best you can do is get a description and call it in. Or, get ready for the reporter to ask why you shot an innocent unarmed person of color in the back, on his way to choir practice???

At this point, you're done!!!

I figure, like pharma below, ventilate a couple and the others will rethink their commitment. And even if they get me, 9 for one is fair trade and an improvement to society.
Problem is, they won't. I never have thought of capital punishment as much of a detterent. But I do believe in capital punishment. You won't stop all the bad actors but you will stop this one or two or three.

It's the converse principal of the boy who is finding starfish on the beach and tossing them back in the ocean. A friend says, "Why do that? You cannot save them all. Most of them will die. What does it matter?"

"It matters to this one."

Reactions: BurtG
Whites, by and large, just want to be left alone, work and raise families and just live their lives in peace. That isn't working. "It's not revenge. It's punishment".

For some reason, I seemed to have missed this on the news.

For this very reason, Lincoln anguished long and hard before finally signing the Emancipation Proclamation.

His first choice was to send them back where they came from. He knew turning them loose on society would result in what we're seeing here.

What these gangsters are doing is not really skilled fighting. What they are doing is not stopping. In fact, left alone, they will beat the victim literally to death. That is, they will beat on the victim until after the victim has died and will keep beating until they are physically exhausted.

And, as we can see, have no problems hunting in packs, like wolves.

But, oddly enough, I know when they will stop beating people like that.

If you watch National Geographic then you know exactly how the monkey people work. Much like wild dogs or baboons when they are in packs, hoards or whatever tribal group you want to name. Alone, they are mostly gutless but in packs they are violent and aggressive. Unwilling or disinclined to work for food, clothes and money they steal or rob because it is what they prefer. They will rob, murder and attack their own kind as they are cannibals on their best days. Nearly 90% of the dead ones are killed by their own kind and they blame whitey and cops for killing all of them. Not all people of similar color are members of this tribe of animals, but they will all side with these fucking animals if they witness them committing a crime or killing a honkey. Its why they all seem to support Hamas in their murders of people they consider white.

Much like the two animals who were running people over a few months ago, these people think they will walk if they get caught.

Exactly. Animals belong in cages...

The 1st problem for whites is the .gov will prosecute you for defending yourself.
The 2nd is whitey is being trained to not defend themselves on the false premise that they are guilty of inherit racism. By simply being born white!
I always recommend that every white kid should learn to fight with their entire body. Also learn to shoot and use a knife tactically. The violence against whites is only going to increase as the .gov continues to import non whites and continues its propaganda war on whites. Via the White supremacy narrative!

What these gangsters are doing is not really skilled fighting. What they are doing is not stopping. In fact, left alone, they will beat the victim literally to death. That is, they will beat on the victim until after the victim has died and will keep beating until they are physically exhausted.

And, as we can see, have no problems hunting in packs, like wolves chimpanzees.

But, oddly enough, I know when they will stop beating people like that.
FIFY

White people have to decide if they are going to be a victim of those animals or not. No one is going to save you. Either stop putting yourself in those situations, defend yourself or be offensive.

I remember when Russian/Australian boxer, Kostya Tszyu, knocked out Zab Judah, making him to do the flounder. Seeing one of their own get a beating by a white person, the Judah fans, comprised of blinged out gangsta's and other ghetto garbage, flipped into tribal mode, creating a riot and attacking anyone that was white. Even the ringside commentors were concerned for their own safety as chairs were hurled at them, causing Jim Lamply to say "My daughters out there somewhere."

I've been robbed three times in my 68yrs, wanna guess the ethnic make up of those three, I'll help you out, African American and it wasn't Elon Musk. I wasn't raised to be a racist ,never heard the word nigger in my home growing up , but in my experience with the black population I've become one unfortunately, I know they're not all bad but you can't afford to find out the hard way which ones aren't. Actually I consider myself a realist not a racist.

I've been robbed three times in my 68yrs, wanna guess the ethnic make up of those three, I'll help you out, African American and it wasn't Elon Musk. I wasn't raised to be a racist ,never heard the word nigger in my home growing up , but in my experience with the black population I've become one unfortunately, I know they're not all bad but you can't afford to find out the hard way which ones aren't. Actually I consider myself a realist not a racist.
We've been fortunate not to have that element out here. But the only one I saw out here was postioning himself to reach in my cab as I was getting diesel while leaving the door open while his buzzcut, methbillie accomplise tried to distract me from the other side of my truck.

The look I gave him was "#@%@&#, don't do it."

Won't these punk niggers be surprised when whites start fighting back and winning.

Upon retiring, we moved from a very white town in Iowa that was rapidly deteriorating due to an influx of Chicago hoodrats, and bringing crime with them.

Moved to rural SW Arkansas, a few miles from Oklahoma border. We were once a sundown town and it appears very little has changed. I have seen no indication that any blacks live in or near my town.

Confederate flags are common, I fly one, and gun racks in trucks are everywhere.

If you aren't white and dressed in some camo, you're probably not from here.

Their services are no longer needed.

1711200509908.png

Seeing the X vids of savagery. Anyone tired of that, yet? Some point in time, the people will either die or stop the threat.

If it is not apparent, these thugs do no stop. They don't have good fighting form but they make up for it by not stopping and their intent is to kill you. Not just beat you up or be BMOC. The intent is for you to stopping breathing. Period. Paragraph. End of book. Forever, amen.

Just remember that.

This is what the leftists, white or black, want from us. They can kiss my ass.

• Angry
BF2E56F1-FAB7-4CF1-9606-8C929AFA825D.jpeg

Imagine if the races were reversed. Would be on nationwide news

Nothing gonna change till there’s consequences. Why you think the communists want to ban guns / ccw

(It’s not just about protecting their street enforcers / cops )

60C7A8D3-6CDB-4ECE-B167-9C9FD0F67702.jpeg

Hard when the communists steal the gas tax meant for roads and buy trains and buses to ship the savages out to where the civilized people live
Thats been the policy in Minnesota for decades. But you can still get a house, in a area were its only decent people. Whites need to get back to being tribal, Just like every other ethnicity. FUCK DEI and the fucks who push it!