• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poor kid , racist whitey

White people are just too passive, unfortunately

To a point
5DB759E3-8603-49DB-AF70-EEBF4118AD1C.png

Prolly won’t happen with women voting. But if white people like Europe get back to their roots it would be
Biblical

Some
Brain bleach

More of them need their asses kicked like that. What a lot of the young punk niggers like that don't realize is that life in prison doesn't mean much to an old man; especially when whitey has had to endure decades of affirmative action, reverse discrimination and listening to the hood rats blabber like chimpanzees on moonshine.

The problem with blacks that start their jungle bravado is their false assumption that all whites are frightened of them. It doesn't work when they push whitey to the point of no return.

Even worse for them is when they run into a really tough white guy that likes busting their heads.

More of them need their asses kicked like that. What a lot of the young punk niggers like that don't realize is that life in prison doesn't mean much to an old man; especially when whitey has had to endure decades of affirmative action, reverse discrimination and listening to the hood rats blabber like chimpanzees on moonshine.

The problem with blacks that start their jungle bravado is their false assumption that all whites are frightened of them. It doesn't work when they push whitey to the point of no return.

Even worse for them is when they run into a really tough white guy that likes busting their heads.
58A0AD5B-A9AC-4A3B-ADFC-9ED0C0F51B5D.gif

Problem is the full wait and lawfare of the system will go against any white that defends themselves. While the savages get a free pass or 6 months in juvenile camp for murder. Then back out to rack up the body count

Back the blue will be all over catching those “vigilantes “

Look what happened to the guys confronting the “jogger” that was burgling construction sites

Reactions: AMGtuned and XP1K
I was not brought up to be racist. American blacks and to a lesser extent "latinos" made me that way.

Sometime in 1994 I went to an Army aviation maintenance course at Ft. Eustis VA. Among my classmates were two Kenyan army officers, "Isaac" Ogolla and "Mike" Kipkembui (we couldn't pronounce their first names so we called them Mike and Isaac). Nicest guys you'd ever want to meet, blacker than 99.9% of "Afican Americans", and I'd have either over for dinner in a heartbeat given the chance.

Guess what? By the end of the course they hated American blacks too. Isn't that odd?

I'm willing to give anyone a chance but nowadays if you are a darker shade than my frogbelly white, you need to prove yourself worthy of my presence

Seeing the X vids of savagery. Anyone tired of that, yet? Some point in time, the people will either die or stop the threat.

If it is not apparent, these thugs do no stop. They don't have good fighting form but they make up for it by not stopping and their intent is to kill you. Not just beat you up or be BMOC. The intent is for you to stopping breathing. Period. Paragraph. End of book. Forever, amen.

Just remember that.
It's funny, not in a haha way, how people get chastized for hiking in the woods and having a rare encounter with a bear or mountain lion and not being armed.

Meanwhile, there's a much higher probability they're going to be challenged if they're fit and in shape by those people and probably attacked, brutally stomped, beaten and robbed if they appear weak or are a female. And yet they're rarely chastized for not carrying a gun.

Whoever moved from an area because it became too dangerous after the bear attack rate became too high?

Last edited:
I was not brought up to be racist. American blacks and to a lesser extent "latinos" made me that way.

Sometime in 1994 I went to an Army aviation maintenance course at Ft. Eustis VA. Among my classmates were two Kenyan army officers, "Isaac" Ogolla and "Mike" Kipkembui (we couldn't pronounce their first names so we called them Mike and Isaac). Nicest guys you'd ever want to meet, blacker than 99.9% of "Afican Americans", and I'd have either over for dinner in a heartbeat given the chance.

Guess what? By the end of the course they hated American blacks too. Isn't that odd?

I'm willing to give anyone a chance but nowadays if you are a darker shade than my frogbelly white, you need to prove yourself worthy of my presence

Back in the 1970's when I was living in the barracks, the blacks would come in around 1-2 AM and play their jungle-boogie music. Quite a number of times, I asked them to keep the music down as I had to get up O-dark-thirty.

They could care less and kept up with their ubangi stomping music. I decided to play their little game as well. I had a fairly nice stereo at the time and bought a record of "Bill Monroe's Greatest Hits From 1940."

This was the first song on side one, if I remember correctly. With the volume cranked up to 10, I would start the record playing while I hit the shower and shave.

After a few mornings of "Mule Skinner Blues" the ubangis stopped the swahili serenades on the soul train's hit parade. BTW, if anyone likes this song then we can be friends.

Back in the 1970's when I was living in the barracks, the blacks would come in around 1-2 AM and play their jungle-boogie music. Quite a number of times, I asked them to keep the music down as I had to get up O-dark-thirty.

They could care less and kept up with their ubangi stomping music. I decided to play their little game as well. I had a fairly nice stereo at the time and bought a record of "Bill Monroe's Greatest Hits From 1940."

This was the first song on side one, if I remember correctly. With the volume cranked up to 10, I would start the record playing while I hit the shower and shave.

After a few mornings of "Mule Skinner Blues" the ubangis stopped the swahili serenades on the soul train's hit parade. BTW, if anyone likes this song then we can be friends.

Nice. I had a similar experience in Germany in Katterbach where the BOQ was next to the NCO club (colloquially the NCBro club). They'd be blasting the jungle drums late most nights. I'd put my huge speakers in the window (3rd floor corner room overlooking the club) and start blasting classical music. It dodn't help but I know I pissed off more than a few of them.

Prefer the Fendermen version meself:

Listened to it on one of the country stations on Sirius XM.

Reactions: Longshot231
I can see differences, at times, as well. Where my wife lives, if there is an attitude or performance problem, it is usually an american. But the people from Africa are polite and outstanding. Being med techs, they had to study hard and really work hard to get here. Two of our favorites are from Nigeria. One of the nurses is a guy also from the western part of Africa.

Good song, but I like Dolly Parton’s version more…for obvious reasons. 😄

Good song, but I like Dolly Parton’s version more…for obvious reasons. 😄

Agreed but to someone that doesn't appreciate great bluegrass, the Bill Monroe version is especially irritating. It's especially bad for the ubangis. It's like a non-stop marathon fingernails on the chalkboard.

I'll see your Dolly Parton with a Rhonda Vincent:)

I don't know if Jimmy Rodgers was the first to record "Mule Skinner Blues" but it is presented here as a tribute to the man who first made it famous.

I often think this song should be played the way the Deguello was played to signify no quarter the next time BLM wants to riot.

Last edited:

WtF is going on. I live near Detroit/Ypsilanti . Last week my friend told me there were a bunch of them acting crazy on the bus. The bus driver told them to stop but they did5. He got off quick with two other people. He asked them what was going on in the bus. They said they are just being kids. He could have been in this poor kids situation. This won't make the MSM.
you can't discipline them is problem #1
we don't have a violence problem, we have a black violence problem

WtF is going on. I live near Detroit/Ypsilanti . Last week my friend told me there were a bunch of them acting crazy on the bus. The bus driver told them to stop but they did5. He got off quick with two other people. He asked them what was going on in the bus. They said they are just being kids. He could have been in this poor kids situation. This won't make the MSM.
father should go vigilante on them

father should go vigilante on them
Generally speaking, he might be more effective. Most thugs have poor trigger discpline and don't know how to stabilize a gun. The fact that they hit anything is all a matter of chance.

But true, these guys are not going to be discplined. They had no strong role model growing up. They needed a father to whip their asses and teach them what is right.

Now, I fear, they are beyond redemption. The intention of this crowd was to beat the kid to death and that is exactly what they did, showing off for the camera. No morals, no remorse.

May God have mercy on their souls because I will not. At some point in time, either they are to be treated like animals that don't know any better, or they need to be treated like men and held fully accountable. For example, a dog bites someone, it may or may not be euthanized but people realize it is just an animal.

No arrests have been made. So, how about the cops worry more about these guys and little less about what someone watched on YouTube or whether or not someone wore a mask?

Only problem with vigilantes is that they end up recreating the same problems. God should have not let Noah get in the ship building business.

Reactions: RUTGERS95

I have noticed that as well. It also goes for "latinos" that are already here. They can't stand the illegals any more then "we" do. It paints "all of them" with the same brush and they know it. There has also been an uptick in latino on latino crime up in the city.....the punchy, knifey, shooty kind. You will not see any of that on the news. It is starting to be even more of a war zone up there.

Reactions: Yasherka
I have noticed that as well. It also goes for "latinos" that are already here. They can't stand the illegals any more then "we" do. It paints "all of them" with the same brush and they know it. There has also been an uptick in latino on latino crime up in the city.....the punchy, knifey, shooty kind. You will not see any of that on the news. It is starting to be even more of a war zone up there.

There were some Hispanics in the Alamo that didn't like Santa Anna either.

Reactions: mosin46
The illegals that came over and somehow got a green card look down on their fellow illegals.

A wetback was telling his anchor sons how he fired his helper because he heard him calling other wetbacks 'wetbacks' after he got his papers.

When working construction, I've heard 2nd generation anchors call illegals "mojado" or "wet", constantly reminding them.

end thread, nailed it

Reactions: TexPatriot
I'm thinking of a word. People that annoy you: N----R.

She is brazen. Or God-awful stupid. Or both. Doesn't realize there is a camera running and she can be seen. But doesn't care. And yes, she should burn in hell. Then, again, hell is a place to punish humans. One does not prescribe hell for, say, a dog. So, let's take a hair sample and let a biologist determine where she should go.

The time is coming. There is a no limit and we are quickly approaching it.

Still think we should have a form of exile for people like this. Wanna live like savages? Go ahead, heres a nice uninhabited tropical island with very low rad count for you. Feel free to live how you wish.

Maybe they got upset with her because she didn't use the plural form of the bad word.

These punk ass niggers need to learn that it's called "free speech." I would have also added the words "fat-ass."

They can call us all sorts of names and we don't start sucker punching them or beating up on them but if they keep this up then nice white people probably aren't going to act nice anymore.

Maybe they got upset with her because she didn't use the plural form of the bad word.

These punk ass niggers need to learn that it's called "free speech." I would have also added the words "fat-ass."

They can call us all sorts of names and we don't start sucker punching them or beating up on them but if they keep this up then nice white people probably aren't going to act nice anymore.

Jessie Jackson said it's term of endearment, like calling a white person a cracker.

• Haha
Jessie Jackson said it's term of endearment, like calling a white person a cracker.

This has been posted before but the skinny cracker cheerleader really beats this sucker-punching-fat-ass-nigger-bitch's ass.

The look on her ugly fat black face after she breaks free was priceless. That's the same stupid and surprised look they have in math class when they can't add 2 + 2.

I'll bet the cheerleader won't let herself get in a position to get sucker-punched like that again.