• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Poor, Poor Dr. Huxtable: The Jury is OUT ... tick ... tock ... tick ...

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
While we bounce back and forth between the rude assaults to our dignity of killer jihadi vans hurtling down London streets and erstwhile "carpenters" getting their asses righteously capped on the steps of Notre Dame, a soap opera is playing out down the road in gritty, grimy Norristown.

Bill, Bill, Bill, you could have gotten anything you wanted if you had just stuck to Pudding Pops. But, noooo, you had to try and resort to better living through chemistry, didn't you?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/co...-20170606.html
kDENiFN.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZHC-YsXYTsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
The Vid did it for me. Excellent. He's gonna keep the boys entertained for the rest of his life I'm betting.
Bill: What's your name?
Con: They call me Thick Albert.
Bill: Uh oh......:cool:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GDT7GP9l1-I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had to use "Thick", unlike Alan, cuz the other word is offensive..... :eek:

I'm wondering how many characters Cosby's lawyer(s) will have to assassinate before Bill's reputation is restored ? My hat is off to all you ambulance chasers defending him. ;)

Oh and by the way, a special shout out goes to Camille Cosby. Maybe you can join up with Dottie Sandusky for a little tea and Thursday afternoon bridge games.......

Really sad......I never found Cosby to be particularly funny or entertaining, but he became famous because a great number of others did. It's too bad that someone like him has created (and I suppose is, in reality...) such a monster. Even in his advanced years, I have no sympathy for him. My hope is that he is convicted and forced to serve time, just like any other person, regardless of age. That, in a nutshell, is justice. Anything less would be a travesty.

Last edited:
Perhaps he can get a little white pill to help him sleep through it, then it won't be so bad.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I0KGbOgHxNo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why is he dressed like a Punjabi??

Reminds me of the Eichmann trial. The pound of flesh will be exacted no matter what.

Guilty? Sure. But revisiting (revising?) ancient history holds a pretty limited interests for me.

Greg

Reminds me of the Eichmann trial. The pound of flesh will be exacted no matter what.

Guilty? Sure. But revisiting (revising?) ancient history holds a pretty limited interests for me.

Greg

So, I guess Eichmann to you was just sour grapes on the part of Holocaust survivors and the Israeli government?

I don't in anyway shape or form support Cosby. But damn if I am going to be taken down it isn't going to be something as ugly as that.
Hats off to her for coming forward and staying the course. As there have obviously been a lot more victims that were to worried about their reputations to give a shit about the next victim. But damn she is ugly.
You have to think bill is sitting there thinking "of all the women I did this to, this ugly bitch is the one to do me in".
He needs to serve time. It really gets my goat that he still has followers. All black as far as iI know who want to claim this is an attack on a famous black person by white people. Reverse racism .

This is along the lines of what I mean. Does she even relize that if she was just a few years older she would have been a victim also. Which hey, who is to say she wasn't. Smaller person (body weight) same dosage, hell maybe she just doesn't remember.