• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing POPEYE (graphic to some)

hueys66

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
OREGON DESERT
Here is one I popped out at 200yds right between the eyes with the ol' crow bar (Swift).

MIX163.jpg

Re: POPEYE (graphic to some)

thats a pretty sweet picture. its crazy how the popping is so uniform on both sides. very cool, good shot

That pooch REALLY needs to cut back on the booze, I've only seen a couple Sailors and a few Marines survive a drunk like that
grin.gif

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe you kill those poor defenseless animals
mad.gif
</div></div>

Someone should use this quote as blackmail.

Only 11 syllables can describe that shot.. SuperCaliFragisticallyAwesome!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirknar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only 11 syllables can describe that shot.. SuperCaliFragisticallyAwesome!!! </div></div>

I was thinking SuperYoteBallisticallyAwesome... And that's just 9 syllables.

here is another one I popped between the eyes at 200 yds with different results

MIX254.jpg

That is great, never seen one have such an allergic reaction to lead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice!!! Do you run them with your walker dog? </div></div>

Ya, I let them run this trash. Heck they have so much hunt its not funny so I am goin to hunt them. They dont have any interest in deer anymore for some reason
smile.gif
I have a Catahoula cross pup that has more grit than a bear and cant wait to get him on a coyote. Just picked up 4 more pivots to hunt rats and coyotes out of, so after they cut their alfalfa it will be game on.

Ok I have heard of taking the dogs coyote hunting which is pretty cool.

I am interested in how that works? Looks like some type of hound to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hueys66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is one I popped out at 200yds right between the eyes with the ol' crow bar (Swift).

MIX163.jpg
</div></div>

What is the facination you find in killing a coyote-I can understand a deer , pheasant and stuff you wanna eat but death for fun mmmmm am I just getting old

Well "mate" ask your aussy neigbors about "death for fun" when it comes to dingos and such.Coyotes cost us more in loss game animals,stock and pets than you could guess. There are even kids getting eaten. So yes PAYBACK is fun.
Scot

Thanks! Ya, my Grandpa's cousin was a Gov. trapper for a coons age and told me to kill every one I seen, because there were plenty more where he came from. Nothin like callin one of these buggers in your lap and stoppin a heart.

why's he giving me the "evil eye"? good shootin, yotes are good for nothing but eatin good ole youngster livestock, deer, rabbit, birds, my trash, so yeah killem when ya see em

9gatch.jpg

this is a straight on face shot i got on a fox with my swift. the swift coupled with ballistic tipped rounds is pure dynamite on them

dam, what a shot. ive played with lots of 223's and had my share with the 250's as well but never a swift. might have to give it a try. those yotes seen better days. nice shooting guys.

Nice shot. what bullet did you use ?

40 gr V-Max @ 4100 sure makes a mess !

I think the impact sound is the best.

Beautiful shot.....Instant lights out, for sure.

You guys are making it hard for me to wait on those coyote pups to get older. They sure are easy poppin targets,for the .220

Mass X Velocity = Dirt Nap

As for our brother from New Zealand...ever try a Coyote Burger?
cry.gif

always been a 223 nut however ...... havnt seen anything like that so far . guess its time to upgrade !

That would make a nice screen saver for the PETA bunch wouldn't it. Title it ""Scared Sheetless "" Nice Shot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well "mate" ask your aussy neigbors about "death for fun" when it comes to dingos and such.Coyotes cost us more in loss game animals,stock and pets than you could guess. There are even kids getting eaten. So yes PAYBACK is fun.
Scot </div></div>

This makes good sense ,

PP out

Holy Smokes - hydraulics at it's best! Nice shot between the eyes... wonder what the last thing that went though his mind was???

Oh - that's right, fragments of lead, copper & a ballistic tip.