• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Popo's who went to the wrong address and killed the resident, walk free.

It doesn't matter who is on the other side, if you introduce a gun into a situation, you better be ready and able to kill someone. The cops suck, no doubt, and this man had every right to come to the door armed, but rights never stopped a single bullet in flight. Cameras are neccessary, and they are cheap and easy these days. If he knew they were standing there, he could have handled this without dying. If you point a gun at someone with a gun, the person willing to pull the trigger first will almost always live to tell the tale. There is what is right and there is reality.

You can hear the cowards get a boner before they murder this guy

The department rehired the murderer for a day so he could get lifetime disability and never work again.

Where I live one of them has road rage issues and shot at a guy while off duty. And lied about it. Got convicted of assault so can’t own a gun. The department made him a special administrative position.

They need to be RICOed. The whole nation of them

It doesn't matter who is on the other side, if you introduce a gun into a situation, you better be ready and able to kill someone. The cops suck, no doubt, and this man had every right to come to the door armed, but rights never stopped a single bullet in flight. Cameras are neccessary, and they are cheap and easy these days. If he knew they were standing there, he could have handled this without dying. If you point a gun at someone with a gun, the person willing to pull the trigger first will almost always live to tell the tale. There is what is right and there is reality.
Problem is had he shot first and lived he would be on death row, no immunity for you and me.

If a cop or anyone did that to someone I love and or care about, let's just say revenge is a dish best served cold and they would eventually get a huge portion of it...maybe a week, maybe a month, maybe a year or two, but they would eventually get it.

And the jury will get to have this post read to them at the trial....

victims were wypipo?

You can hear the cowards get a boner before they murder this guy

The department rehired the murderer for a day so he could get lifetime disability and never work again.

Where I live one of them has road rage issues and shot at a guy while off duty. And lied about it. Got convicted of assault so can’t own a gun. The department made him a special administrative position.

They need to be RICOed. The whole nation of them

daniel shaver.

i know some people that claim to be leo or retired leo that still say this murder was justified.
it's a mindset for too many that their lives are worth more than yours.

victims were wypipo?

daniel shaver.

i know some people that claim to be leo or retired leo that still say this murder was justified.
it's a mindset for too many that their lives are worth more than yours.
Anyone who says that was justified should be drug behind a pickup until there is nothing left but the rope. That's the most ridiculous and cowardly shit I've ever seen. If that cop that killed him is still alive, then that guy didn't have a single friend worth a shit on this planet.

Back the blue......

Doc
iu

Reactions: Doc68 and BurtG
Could someone make damn sure that they are getting their industry discounts, please………….

Well if their door kicking days are done they can always have a lucrative career in selling CPL’s or CDL’s - you know for cash or gifts regardless of qualifications or ability. Cause heroes gonna hero!

Reactions: BurtG and Mwalex