• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Portion of the 30 birds a group of us took out

Re: Portion of the 30 birds a group of us took out

They are such beautiful birds! That must of been a very fun hunt.

As a kid on the farm every time Grandpa shot any I was the one who had to pluck and clean them and get every piece of shot out of them. Great eating.MM

Well Done TS!! What kinda shotty did you use? Ya gotta love them tasty pheasant, last night we had a bunch of fresh bird wrapped in bacon and grilled on the barby, tasty stuff!
Congrats on a great hunt.

Cooking wild bird which has very little fat easy fast tasty way crock pot salt pepper after cleaned well, large can of cream of mushroom soup, add anything else you like vegs ETc 12 hours slow cook you will want to lap your momma. over rice noodle potatoes man that good!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Done TS!! What kinda shotty did you use? Ya gotta love them tasty pheasant, last night we had a bunch of fresh bird wrapped in bacon and grilled on the barby, tasty stuff!
Congrats on a great hunt. </div></div>

Used a buddies 1100. only had to shoot 5 times and got 3 birds so not a huge hunting trip but fun overall watching everybody else limit out too. 6 shot 3" was the load I was using.

looks like you took all the birds we had left in the state. i miss the good ole days of getting your limit everyday.