• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Portland ANTIFA member killed in hit and run attack.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • PORTLAND, OR. OCTOBER 12, 2019

Police sources say that 'gunshots' had been fired at the vehicle. Who fired them is not specified. No suspect in vehicle ramming arrested either. Vehicle was abandoned by the time officers arrived on scene. Injured 23-year old ANTIFA "activist" who goes by multiple aliases, brought to the hospital, where he died shortly after from blunt force injuries sustained from the impact.

----------
    Police found an abandoned SUV crashed into the side of a commercial building near Northeast 9th Avenue and Everett Street. The victim is 23-year-old Sean Kealiher.

PORTLAND, Ore — Police have identified a man who was killed in connection with a crash and shooting in Northeast Portland early Saturday morning.

The 23-year-old man's name is Sean D. Kealiher. He also went by the name Armeanio Lewis.

Police say Kealiher died of blunt force trauma. They are investigating his death as a homicide.

At around 12:15 a.m. Saturday, Portland police responded to reports of gunfire in the area of Northeast 8th Avenue and Davis Street. Officers found an SUV crashed into the side of a commercial building. There was evidence that gunshots were fired at the vehicle, police said. No one was around when officers arrived.

A short time later, police learned an injured person, identified as Kealiher, was dropped off at a local hospital. He died at the hospital.
    In a press release Saturday afternoon, police said Kealiher suffered critical injuries after the crash. Police have not released more information about the crash, or the events leading up to it.

Kealiher was a self proclaimed anarchist who was involved in protests after the 2016 election.
    Today people began to leave candles and flowers outside the building where Kealiher was hit at Northeast 9th and Everett. It's the building that houses the Democratic Party of Oregon.

The Executive Director doesn't know any link between the Democratic Party and Kealiher's death. "This is a tragedy in our community" said Brad Martin.

The Oregonian reports he was hit after leaving Cider Riot, a left-wing hangout and the scene of a brawl between left wing and right wing activists earlier this year.

----------

A long time ago, in another land, a man who has taught me an awful lot about knife combatives had told me: "The only sure technique to defend against an ambush executed with the goal of killing you, is not to engage in any activity or lifestyle where certain people will want to kill you." Great wisdom, that man has...

Will they try to make him their Horst Wessel?

When occupy Boston was going on I heard a tale about one of them.

Same ilk as Antifa.

The story I heard was this guy while in Boston took a collection from his other occupiers to go buy alcohol for the encampment.

Of course he and his buddy absconded with the money and bought their own booze.

He was located some 30 miles from Boston trying to find his way to Boston.

He proclaimed himself "The Head Medic at Occupy Boston" and his badge of office was the Red Cross painted on the back of his GI Field Jacket.

Claimed he was a Vietnam vet, PTSD, couldnt talk about it.

Anyone he got a ride to a train station where he could buy an $8 ticket to return him to Boston.

Story is he only had $5 and some change on him......

Sad probably 60 years of life and this is your contribution.

I hate to see life wasted but I have a hard time caring about someone that openly aligned them self with ANTIFA. He could have been a great fellow but he was part of a collective group of fuck heads. I would be willing to bet he and/or some of his buddies messed with the wrong person.

Last edited:
    My guess, somebody fired at the vehicle, out of love. In response to being shot at, the driver went full throttle and ran this punk over. Oh well.

That is EXACTLY what I figured too. Something caused him to lose control of his vehicle, most likely the gunshots peppering it and he probably was like "you know what man, FUCK THIS SHIT, you son of a bitch is going down".

I hope he goes all Punisher on some more of these fucktards. Especially if he had bought that SUV full price up front with his own hard earned cash.

Tagged to see if more fucktards get found dead in that city. In the meantime I am fucking having a beer.

Oh, I almost missed this part from the article...

----------
    Investigators believe there are witnesses who have not talked with police.
    ----------

anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif

----------
    Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact...
    ----------

anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif

Looks like things will get sporty after all....

Well, one of Portland's resident parasites will never be shooting at random passing vehicles again...

It is reported that the SOB did not die right away. Wonder what his thoughts were like as he lay on that stretcher, his internal organs crushed all to shit.
    anim_lol.gif

Last edited:
    It’s really too bad the collision with the building didn’t erupt in a massive fireball that burned the building to the ground. Fuck all of those Antifa assholes.....AND the Democrap party.

Reactions: TACC and Blutroop
    Someone took out the trash.

Attachments

• 2B54941F-8FB7-403A-A30B-6A66D299CD6E.jpeg
      2B54941F-8FB7-403A-A30B-6A66D299CD6E.jpeg
      427.7 KB · Views: 139
    • 76EE6C45-C232-45A6-8D67-3161546C5FCD.jpeg
      76EE6C45-C232-45A6-8D67-3161546C5FCD.jpeg
      127.3 KB · Views: 132
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Volley to me is to whom it may concern,... things pre-named are pointed messages, that filter down rather quickly.

Agree! A fellow named Daniel Morgan had taught "Gentleman Johnny" Burgoyne how wars are going to be fought from then on. Very costly lesson indeed. Couldn't even use his artillery to lay blanket area-denial return fire because all of the artillery crews are lying dead besides their silent guns, each one drilled neatly through the head or chest from unfathomably far away.

Agree! A fellow named Daniel Morgan had taught "Gentleman Johnny" Burgoyne how wars are going to be fought from then on. Very costly lesson indeed. Couldn't even use his artillery to lay blanket area-denial return fire because all of the artillery crews are lying dead besides their silent guns, each one drilled neatly through the head or chest from unfathomably far away.
    Those friggin’ snipers.....

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Driver is probably going to get crucified. Hes supposed to sit still and eat those bullets. How dare he flee for his life.

And the dead guys last thoughts were...."This is Trumps fault!"

Yep that's the problem with society today.

Anarchists / Communist / terrorist starts shooting at people going about their business.
    Terrorist gets hit by one of the cars he was shooting at.

Police go looking for the car that hit him as a murderer
    Stupids start memorializing the terrorist

It's a clear example that the Anarchists / Communists / terrorists can do no wrong and the decent folks can do no right.
    And it's state sponsored. One day it may take spending a couple years without the police/courts/government, just have the army to keep the borders secure (and have fun nuking anyone we don't like while nobody cares), and sort it all out, then decide if we happen to want a police service or courts any more and if so what kind of ones we want to have.

If the guy that was driving gets caught, his lawyer better get him tried in a different county as a fair trial would be impossible there.

Reactions: TACC
    Bullets flying, people getting ran over, cars crashing into buildings... Anarchy achieved.

This sounds like an ANTIFA alternate ending to John Wick (the first movie). SUV? Crashed into a building?

lol

I bet not and I bet the police forget to ask about it. Just watch.

There was more than one scumbag involved. Somebody brought the dead one to the hospital and then took the gun (critical piece of evidence) away. So far, reports are indicating that the gunfire had been one sided and the SUV had been the target.

Reactions: 308pirate
    WTF is a cidery? I read a different article about this story and they called the “commercial building” a cidery. Wtf is a cidery?

Reactions: splean
    The story seems to be lacking content. I suspect the dead punk may have had a hand in his own demise.

Shooting at random vehicles on the road is a behavior that usually carries significant risks to the perpetrator. Mostly legal risks, in a heavily sheep populated area.

Shooting at vehicles driven by an alert and mentally sharp individual who possesses combat instinct and knows exactly what to do in such a situation will be almost always fatal for the perpetrator.

If I was driving, being hit with gunfire and somehow is able to get a clear view of where the shots are coming from, I am going to hunker down behind the dashboard and gun the engine right into your ass too.

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
    Cider?.....as in apple juice? Holy hell. Why am I not surprised ANTIFA hangs out at a place that serves cider?....clearly some hardened fuckers. Nothing says don’t fuck with me like a cool glass of cider. ?

Just like little Alex and his 'droogies' in A Clockwork Orange. A fucking MILK bar??? Yeah it is milk laced with psychoactive substances but still... One individual with a fighting knife and a 'fuck this shit, I am not going down tonight' attitude would have made that story a lot shorter. Hell, if I was being attacked by a bunch of creepy ass misfits and I knew they hung out at a milk bar, the anger at such an indignation would cause me to react with 100X more ferocity...

By the way, even the 'nightmare dystopian' UK featured in Burgess's work seems to be a lot more favorable to the average citizen than the real life contemporary UK of today. Civilian gun ownership in that fictional UK was definitely a common thing. At one point, when Alex and his gang were robbing a tobacco shop, he was afraid that the shop owner may be heading into the back to retrieve a revolver.

Burgess most likely have based his hoodlum characters off of the vicious 'Red Army Faction' gangs that were brutalizing West Germany and Italy at that time. ANTIFA scum.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    I so fucking can't stand when these Antifa cunts always label themselves as Anarchists. Anarchism is NOT a Leftist extremist group!

Perhaps you don't understand communist theory phase 1?

Anarchy and Anarchism may seem the same, but they really aren't. Anarchy simply means lawless people who have no regard for others and the laws of the land. Anarchism on the other hand simply means the complete version of Libertarianism. Libertarians believe in little government involvement in everyday lives. Anarchism means no government involvement. True Anarchists have no problem with government existing so long as it doesn't intrude on people's lives. A true Anarchist would NEVER accept government handouts, but rather be self-reliant and actually get a job. Antifa fags on the other hand live off the government and mommy and daddy's allowance.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie