• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Portland is so woke even Walmart is outie

I think they closing down 2 Walmart's out of Portland, which say's a lot about what is the projected outlook for local City economy when Chinamart headquarters is getting the fuck out of Portland city limits . There is sill several around the surrounding area's though . It a shame they chose Portland as a political staging ground and just gave the city away, it was a nice town .
Portland will get dragged down with stagnant unoccupied commercial property sitting not leased, and mortgage foreclosures .There will eventually be a huge commercial real estate/property 'Fire Sale', big investment money will come out of this with big additions to their portfolio's .

I think they closing down 2 Walmart's out of Portland, which say's a lot about what is the projected outlook for local City economy when Chinamart headquarters is getting the fuck out of Portland city limits . There is sill several around the surrounding area's though . It a shame they chose Portland as a political staging ground and just gave the city away, it was a nice town .
Portland will get dragged down with stagnant unoccupied commercial property sitting not leased, and mortgage foreclosures .There will eventually be a huge commercial real estate/property 'Fire Sale', big investment money will come out of this with big additions to their portfolio's .
Portland was second. This horseshit started in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the whole statue mess. I couldnt believe my eyes, nazi's and antifa's fighting in the middle of the cradle of American democracy. Voted 95% blue. It didnt take long for it to spread.

Fuck BO and JB

Reactions: kmckinnon
You fucked up in the wrong county and found out...LOLOL

Reactions: BScore

Not to worry. If you're unemployed or a government parasite, I mean employee, tax increases are coming.

When they steal everything except the belts, the fathers day cards and the work boots… what do you think WalMart is going to do?

The sad part is this isn’t the locals… it’s lefty liberals and drug addicts and communists. They have driven Portland into the ground.

This will hurt the Portland lower income and black communities. Which were, as always, used by white leftists. And will be discarded except at election time. Now jobs and access to shopping will disappear.

Just like always.

Sirhr

When they steal everything except the belts, the fathers day cards and the work boots… what do you think WalMart is going to do?

The sad part is this isn’t the locals… it’s lefty liberals and drug addicts and communists. They have driven Portland into the ground.

This will hurt the Portland lower income and black communities. Which were, as always, used by white leftists. And will be discarded except at election time. Now jobs and access to shopping will disappear.

Just like always.

Sirhr
This is who is doing all the stealing. They hurt themselves.

Reactions: DIBBS
This is who is doing all the stealing. They hurt themselves.
I'd argue that it is not 'really' the lower income black communities. It's an element that thinks they are being 'edgy' and cool activists... and are being pushed by white liberals who say "It's ok, you should steal because you deserve this due to systemic racism...". So instead of moving forward and building something... they are kept in a cycle of victimhood... crime... just enough handouts to 'not' have to work but never be worth anything more than a vote every 2 and 4 years... do what you're told.

The 'real' lower income communities (black and white) aren't thieves, looters, gangbangers, sucker-punchers... the shitbags who make the news and loot the walmarts are. What percent of the 13 percent? Well, that's for statisticians... But math is racist, isn't it? So we'll never know.

But you know who will get blamed? 100 percent... Maybe they should stop listening to white leftists and start policing their own. Maybe someone should have that dream!

Sirhr

I'd argue that it is not 'really' the lower income black communities. It's an element that thinks they are being 'edgy' and cool activists... and are being pushed by white liberals who say "It's ok, you should steal because you deserve this due to systemic racism...". So instead of moving forward and building something... they are kept in a cycle of victimhood... crime... just enough handouts to 'not' have to work but never be worth anything more than a vote every 2 and 4 years... do what you're told.

The 'real' lower income communities (black and white) aren't thieves, looters, gangbangers, sucker-punchers... the shitbags who make the news and loot the walmarts are. What percent of the 13 percent? Well, that's for statisticians... But math is racist, isn't it? So we'll never know.

But you know who will get blamed? 100 percent... Maybe they should stop listening to white leftists and start policing their own. Maybe someone should have that dream!

Sirhr
This, but what are they waiting for?

This, but what are they waiting for?
For real leaders who are out for the success of the black community... not lining their pockets by race-baiting and fanning the flames of racism... in order to justify their giant funding sources. You hear me Sharpton, Jackson and a host of useless congress-scum?

Where are their church leaders? Where are their 'real' community leaders... not the commie ones who are just using the voters.

Too bad some in the black community won't listen to Thomas Sowell... or Condaleeza Rice (I know... globalist... but you know what... she is smart as hell and knows what a bootstrap is.) Or any one of a number of conservative black leaders who can inspire success...

Meh, I've been driving since 5AM and had to drive into Manhattan... which I despise. So excuse for controversial remarks and perhaps pipe dreams.

Sirhr

Just like always.

Sirhr

But... Oregon. right now rolling out the ( senate Bill 603 ) 'Vote insurance payments' , just in time for upcoming National Election ...
-
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i...ts-for-qualifying-homeless-people/ar-AA187d4c

-

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Reactions: SONIC SAAMI

Sirhr
Damn it, you stole my line. I was saying during the looting, the only items not stolen were work boots and father's day cards. I did not, however, think about belts to keep pants up. Nice one.

Last edited:
All you hear out of the city, county and state governments of Oregon is how they are going to be giving away taxpayer pair money to the I will not workers and every homeless drug addict that can steal a shopping cart.

FIFY.

Oregon's not doing it. The commies who hijacked Oregon's government did. All elected by a handful of blue dots...

Sirhr
I Know, it pisses me off .. It Salem Legislature that has itself buffered down South, away from Portland and choreograph the ShitShow .

Now Portland will get federal funding due to food deserts. If you think it’s far fetched you haven’t been paying attention. Hide and watch.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Wif my's socisl securities check I could live fat.
LOL... If you betting that you receive your full promised S.S. for retirement anywhere after the next 10 years , not happening . Maybe you get a portion ? of what you believe to be. That ship has sailed in the RED long time back. Not just you but all of us will be living in the new restructure that is coming .

WalMart brought it on themselves for not pursuing shoplifters.
They tell employees to just let them go as they are afraid they might get sued by the shoplifter.
Sad state when the criminal has more rights than the victim.

THIS is the new norm.

It's not just Walmart Its every store, wife works retail employees would get fired if they did anything.

WalMart brought it on themselves for not pursuing shoplifters.
They tell employees to just let them go as they are afraid they might get sued by the shoplifter.
Sad state when the criminal has more rights than the victim.

THIS is the new norm.
Whatever happened to the old days when a thief was lucky if he even got a trial that would get him hung?