• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POS RINO Liz Cheney just got the boot

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Bitter old treasonous bitch left spewing promises she will do everything to make sure DJT never gets back in the White House.

When Dick Cheney got the news he sneered his ice cold sneer and shot a reporter in the face with birdshot. j/k

Her dad spoke at my work about his book and was a evil son of a bitch. I can only imagine the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

74 million people voted for Trump and she's spitting on them. That just shows how deep the establishment is. Their hate of Trump, an outsider, clouds their judgement. They could have waited him out for another four years and went back to the same old same old shit. I guess the fear of losing their place at the greed trough was too much.

These rich, entitled, leftist loving Republicans hate Trump, hate Trump voters and generally work against the best interests of the American people. It does make you wonder who EXACTLY people like her, GW Bush and Mitt the half-Witt are working for, it certainly is not us.

I'm guessing the powerful leftist have the dirt on people like Liz Cheney, Chief Justice Roberts and Mitt so they are willing to do anything to keep their corruption hidden from the peasants.

These rich, entitled, leftist loving Republicans hate Trump, hate Trump voters and generally work against the best interests of the American people. It does make you wonder who EXACTLY people like her, GW Bush and Mitt the half-Witt are working for, it certainly is not us.

I'm guessing the powerful leftist have the dirt on people like Liz Cheney, Chief Justice Roberts and Mitt so they are willing to do anything to keep their corruption hidden from the peasants.
What you described is the swamp and it goes both ways. It’s a corruption issue which involves every single politician in congress. They all play along.

i listened to CNN and MSNBC on satelite this morning (know thy enemy) and CNN had some dude on who was adamant that this was the end of our nation and Mika Brazinovskovichdavidovitchsky was literally about to cry. She called Kevin McCarthy a bald faced liar about 6 times, and was saying this is doing irrepairable harm to the US in the eyes of the rest of the world and to our "democracy".

studying all this is interesting. The Liz Cheney deal is really triggering the leftists, which it shouldnt be as big a deal. They should be happy about this, because its basically the Republicans fighting amongst themselves. Unless they are really upset because Cheney was a wolf in sheeps clothing, a spy in the Republican ranks who is really working in the best interest of the Communists. I think that may actually be the issue.

also, they arent covering the pipeline shutdown, hamas shooting rockets at isreal, or illegal aliens streaming across the Rio, or the Biden admin building more of Trumps wall, or the really high inflation numbers, or the really low jobs numbers. its really interesting to see all these liars trying to run cover for Xiden.

oh yeah, Xiden also lifted a ban on a Chinese tech company that funds the CCP and CHinese military. That should actually be front page news.

74 million people voted for Trump and she's spitting on them. That just shows how deep the establishment is. Their hate of Trump, an outsider, clouds their judgement. They could have waited him out for another four years and went back to the same old same old shit. I guess the fear of losing their place at the greed trough was too much.

It's US that they hate, Trump just represents us and actually did our bidding.

Last edited:
1620915472673.png

Did I hear somewhere that she said she would do everything in her power to prevent Trump fom running in 2024? Imagine a housewife in 2022 thinking she will be able to stop the Trump Train?

Amazing group here. We have calling her a housewife, suggesting that she needs a good fucking with a big dick, and people wanting to put her on a sperm diet. Seems sane.

• Love
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Its talking shit to show the lack of respect that she deserves.
If you can't find a better way to talk shit than to indulge in the idea that a bad woman needs a cock in her orifices, I don't know what to tell you.

If you can't find a better way to talk shit than to indulge in the idea that a bad woman needs a cock in her orifices, I don't know what to tell you.
Its not my style. Doesn’t bother me a bit though.

Liz Cheney is a woman ?.......holy fucksticks ! When did it have surgery to become a female ?

Well shit ....... next thing ya know they'll be telling me Lindsey Graham had surgery to become a man !

Reactions: Tokay444
Well the American Patriot has had DC’s cock shoved up their ass for so long that it causes loose talk.

But it seems to pleasure you!

Reactions: lash
Sounds like Trump just grabbed her by the pussy and yanked her ass off her throne . She can now join Hillary Clinton in the elite club of women who have been kicked in the douche bag by Trump.

She has also been indicted on multiple charges,she won't be bothering the good people of America anymore. Bye Liz 👍🇺🇸
Link to a credible source for this “info”

Oh really? Who indicted her and what were the charges.? Seems like a pretty big deal for a senator to be indicted
She’s a House rep but I haven’t seen/heard about anything about pending or planned charges of any type against her. MSM, as biased as they are, wouldn’t be able to sit on a story like that.

The above newb just joined a week ago and his only posts are in the Bear Pit. So he’s likely either a scammer, shit-stirrer (or both).

Link to a credible source for this “info”

She’s a House rep but I haven’t seen/heard about anything about pending or planned charges of any type against her. MSM, as biased as they are, wouldn’t be able to sit on a story like that.

The above newb just joined a week ago and his only posts are in the Bear Pit. So he’s likely either a scammer, shit-stirrer (or both).
Or maybe neither, just someone sharing some information on what's going on 🙂🤷‍♂️

Oooooh noooo!!
This sounds familiar. Surely it's not a retread of that conspiracy guy that got banned a couple weeks ago? The one that kept saying that Trump was going to be put back in the white house.

Look you idiot. Post a link to fox, NBC, cbs, msnbc or any mainstream media or shut the fuck up. It's a bullshit story created for mental midgets. <-----hint

Oooooh noooo!!
This sounds familiar. Surely it's not a retread of that conspiracy guy that got banned a couple weeks ago? The one that kept saying that Trump was going to be put back in the white house.

Look you idiot. Post a link to fox, NBC, cbs, msnbc or any mainstream media or shut the fuck up. It's a bullshit story created for mental midgets. <-----hint
Hey retard,I only just got on the hide 2 weeks ago,and must say there is lots of good shooting and hand loading info on here.
Maybe you could do with some learning and stop believing that absolute shit they spout on those sorry fkn excuses for news channels that you mentioned.
The closest to MSM that you can get remotely accurate news from is OAN so maybe be brave and try something besides your spoon fed BS crap that you are soaking up at CNN.👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So post a link to OAN. Surely you can click the share link on the site.
Hey retard,I only just got on the hide 2 weeks ago,and must say there is lots of good shooting and hand loading info on here.
Maybe you could do with some learning and stop believing that absolute shit they spout on those sorry fkn excuses for news channels that you mentioned.
The closest to MSM that you can get remotely accurate news from is OAN so maybe be brave and try something besides your spoon fed BS crap that you are soaking up at CNN.👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You do know how to copy and paste, don't you?

So post a link to OAN. Surely you can click the share link on the site.

You do know how to copy and paste, don't you?
Wow... he’es been here a while two weeks and is already calling out respected members and calling our friends names... classic shitposting
Troll. Let me guess? Tip toucher again?

We all know how this fairy-tale ends! Wonder if he can make it the whole 8 pages? Bonus points for velcro and concrete.

Sirhr

Wow... he’es been here a while two weeks and is already calling out respected members and calling our friends names... classic shitposting
Troll. Let me guess? Tip toucher again?

We all know how this fairy-tale ends! Wonder if he can make it the whole 8 pages? Bonus points for velcro and concrete.

Sirhr