• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poser for you… is this real or artists rendition?

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Author friend wants to know if this is an artist interpretation or something real..

IMG_0600.jpeg

Looks like a cross between an SA 80 and maybe a FAMAS?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sirhr

Could be worse. Belt fed AND drum mag fed? 😂

sddefault.jpg

Who Killed Captain Alex is actually pretty good though. It was made on a REAL budget by a group of friends with the help of their little Ugandan village, was made expressly with comedy in mind and earned a staggering fanbase all over the Internet for their spirit and creativity.

Canada has a complete ban on the G-11 since 1995. Don't you feel safer now?

Yes, the gov't is led by f'ing idiots. I'm surprised they didn't ban Marvin the Martian's earth-discombobulator while they were at it.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
Author friend wants to know if this is an artist interpretation or something real..

View attachment 8399402

Looks like a cross between an SA 80 and maybe a FAMAS?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sirhr
It's just had a magazine photoshopped in to make it visible in the picture.

There are worse examples around. Like this one from the DVD edition of Sniper 3:

OdBHDIW.jpg

The barrel is coming out of the rear of the action in this picture.

There are worse examples around. Like this one from the DVD edition of Sniper 3:

OdBHDIW.jpg

I have only watched a few scenes from the original. Billy Zane's hammy acting broke me out of any story they had. And, from what I hear, each sequel became more hammy and silly as time went buy.

Reactions: FredHammer

OdBHDIW.jpg

Hah, alot you know that rifle is setup so naval officers can do trick shots shooting over their shoulder while looking backwards through the backwards scope with a mirror.

Reactions: Sniff
I have only watched a few scenes from the original. Billy Zane's hammy acting broke me out of any story they had. And, from what I hear, each sequel became more hammy and silly as time went buy.
Awful movies, all of them.

The "Accuracy International" in Sniper 3 is a Rem700 VS in .308, stuck in a AI stock with a new AI shaped cocking piece. I have the serial number of it somewhere in my garage from when I used to own it.

There's a scene where Beckett walks behind a line of shooters on a range. You can't really see the rifles because they're out of focus, but one of them is my TBA M40A1. So there was at least one good rifle in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
Yeah, there are almost as many "Sniper" movies as there are "Fast and Furious".

At least the "Police Academy" franchise had the good sense to call it quits at 7. 😲🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws