• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Positive Kung-Flu Discussion

LawnMM

Harbinger of Sarcasm
Minuteman
  • Jul 5, 2009
    Colorado
    We're talking about the negative too much, let's discuss some of the positives ... I'll start

The weather is warming up and it's a beautiful time to be outside and not couped up indoors with potentially sick people.

Hollywood is essentially shuttered, good, we waste too much time and make those rich assholes feel more important than they are anyway.

People are being told to work - from - home! Frickin awesome.

Restricting travel to shithole progressive countries, fantastic, there's a lot to see right here in America.

Closing bars and restaurants. Effen amazing. Buy food at the store, cook or grill it with your family, and eat better at home than shit fast food out. Wife and I are going to fire up the slow cooker tomorrow, had dogs on the grill for lunch before work today.

Supposed to avoid crowded places like the gym, oh well! I've got weight to lose, go jog outside in the 60F weather.

I'm sure there's lots more, let's hear some of it.

All I have to do is start coughing, to get any seat I want in the theater or in a restaurant.

There is no heinz ketchup at the store, I hate ketchup. Who the fuck buys all the ketchup though. ?‍♂️ The god damn twilight zone, no TP, bleach, or heinz ketchup. ???

Last edited:
    It honestly kind of sucks for me. I was on spring break already anyway. Its however not stopping me from shooting prairie dogs like I had planned. I just like to know everyone else is still at work. :giggle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My oldest who rarely contacts me called me up an hour ago.

"Daddy....I can't find any ammo for my mini14!!. I know we don't always get along, and I know you don't approve of my lifestyle..."

"Monkey, whatever you need, come to the house. Two rules. Never speak about what I have or don't have...ever.
    Don't hesitate to ask me for help."

It's the highlight of my year.

People who live and lived in my house dont know what I have.
    Hell to be honest.....I'm getting old, and been preparing to move....I've found some surprises lately.
    Do any of the surprises have price tags on them ? I love that........"Oh, I paid $128.00 for that box of 1,000 168 gr Sierra Matchkings" ? Damn !.......;):ROFLMAO:

"Daddy....I can't find any ammo for my mini14!!. I know we don't always get along, and I know you don't approve of my lifestyle..."

"Monkey, whatever you need, come to the house. Two rules. Never speak about what I have or don't have...ever.

Thats good stuff right there.... well done ??

This^.

Give me a mini 14 and I'll call you all the time for free ammo!

I making a trip to the big city tomorrow to make sure mine is all squared away. Wanted him to come out here but no dice.

WHAT, a pistol?? I thought Quid pro Jo said all she needed was a shotgun :ROFLMAO:, anyhoo.....everyone knows a pistol is only good for fighting your way to a rifle!;)

I taught her. She can shoot hell out of a pistol. She has spoken for my Tan Match when I'm gone. I'm considering it right now. I ain't living forever anyway.
    If she is toting that Tan Match she could get to a rifle through a mob.

I taught her. She can shoot hell out of a pistol. She has spoken for my Tan Match when I'm gone. I'm considering it right now. I ain't living forever anyway.
    If she is toting that Tan Match she could get to a rifle through a mob.

Do it.

Better to see the joy of it being loved and used than just something that you pass on...

My 2c anyways...

Give me a mini-14 and I won't call you either.

I didn't give it to her, it was a gift from one of her friends.
    I built her a 6.5 Grendel for competition, but that could be even more problematic for her to feed. I would like for her to have a proper AR, and I can make that happen. She seems oddly attached to that dang Mini though. The Grendel is hers, but she doesn't know how to make ammo yet.

Happens to me from time to time, I'm moving stuff around and I'm like....
    Wow, that's a nice gun, where'd that come from?

Wish that would happen to me a few times...

:)

I have organizational OCD, it sucks.

We're talking about the negative too much, let's discuss some of the positives ... I'll start

The weather is warming up and it's a beautiful time to be outside and not couped up indoors with potentially sick people.

Hollywood is essentially shuttered, good, we waste too much time and make those rich assholes feel more important than they are anyway.

People are being told to work - from - home! Frickin awesome.

Restricting travel to shithole progressive countries, fantastic, there's a lot to see right here in America.

Closing bars and restaurants. Effen amazing. Buy food at the store, cook or grill it with your family, and eat better at home than shit fast food out. Wife and I are going to fire up the slow cooker tomorrow, had dogs on the grill for lunch before work today.

Supposed to avoid crowded places like the gym, oh well! I've got weight to lose, go jog outside in the 60F weather.

I'm sure there's lots more, let's hear some of it.
    My gal and I are hitting some hikes in the mountains around here. Gettin' busy in the bushes because everyone else is afraid of their shadow!

Reactions: LawnMM
    Fk, wish the weather would break here, been very shitty. Rainy and cold,...just want some sun and to open the house up a bit...

Took an airboat tour today, good times!

7F2E0F2D-FD14-42BE-AD88-C72AA0BB9989.jpeg
    C8BF0D20-4044-4F0B-8EAB-40051893B672.jpeg

Happens to me from time to time, I'm moving stuff around and I'm like....
    Wow, that's a nice gun, where'd that come from?

I emptied my safe yesterday to install new LED lights. I found a few things I’d forgotten about, and I’m only 43. Fortunately my wife doesn’t care what’s here, she loves them all.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Sunshine is recommended by the CDC. UV rays kill the virus and sunshine boosts your vitamin D which helps fight virus. Now ignore your idiot mayor or governor that says to hibernate in your house.

I noticed that the Spring Break crowd is packing the beach in Florida. Good for them. This virus doesn't stand a chance with the sunshine, alcohol and their youth

This wuhans experience has confirmed my suspicions about potential morons in my orbit of daily life. Sadly it exposed a couple of people I once respected as rational brass tacks pillars only to see them collapse into a pile of melted butt mud. It's positive though so I can avoid exposure to their particular flavor of mOraNs from now on!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    This wuhans experience has confirmed my suspicions about potential morons in my orbit of daily life. Sadly it exposed a couple of people I once respected as rational brass tacks pillars only to see them collapse into a pile of melted butt mud. It's positive though so I can avoid exposure to their particular flavor of mOraNs from now on!

Waitadamminnit!

It's been a few days since I've heard from you. Am I included in that mOraNs group? ????

Sent my comp rifle off for barrel threading yesterday.... no line at the post office.

Did that right after my test results came back, no COVID-19. I was hoping I was positive, that way it’d already been through my house and we are all fine... nope.