• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Possibility of dreaded “ghost gun” use?

No...it was planned 100%. Biden speech....shooting in NYC....

THIS 100%...

I expect nothing more and nothing less from a government which PAID hospitals for every COVID patient that is intentionally killed through unecessary ventilator use and poisonous Remdesivir.

I hope that gun owners all over the country are galvanizing and rallying around focal groups like the GOA, VCDL, etc... All I see is a declaration of war being waged upon us.

Well the suspect was 5’5 and 180+ pounds so obviously it was ATF

Attachments

• 587B098D-45D5-4FB6-ADF6-EB122333D1F4.jpeg
    587B098D-45D5-4FB6-ADF6-EB122333D1F4.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 114
I highly suspect an alphabet agency is the root cause of this because we all know their motto: "the end justifies the means".

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I haven’t seen the story but apparently some gangbang her just shot up a Subway in Plattsburgh New York just a few minutes from where I am now. Bet it’s a ghost gun. Cue the ghost guns
Looks like everybody here is Got their knickers in a twist because it appears the shooting was in New York City not Plattsburgh. Stupid people.

I haven’t seen the story but apparently some gangbang her just shot up a Subway in Plattsburgh New York just a few minutes from where I am now. Bet it’s a ghost gun. Cue the ghost guns
Every gun is now a ghost gun - just exactly the same way that every fatal motorcycle accident or heart attack has been a Covid death. They tell the story they want to tell, regardless of the facts.

Don’t care, doesn’t change anything from my perspective.

If someone ran over a bunch of babies and puppies with the same model car I have, it would have zero effect on how I feel about that inanimate machine, and my car isn’t even a black and white inked right.

Sorry for the victims, but it changes nothing and fuck anyone who even entertains otherwise.

Looks like everybody here is Got their knickers in a twist because it appears the shooting was in New York City not Plattsburgh. Stupid people.

Both shitholes BTW, just one is slightly more redneck druggie burnouts and less statist, the other is more black druggie burnouts

Shots, smoke, suspect with gas mask, un-detonated devices...and they're calling this a "shooting". This is "terrorism"...not necessarily from a terrorist organization, but "terrorism" none the less.

Don't so racist......... he was not white, can't be terrorism. Just ask DHS.............. :rolleyes:

Shots, smoke, suspect with gas mask, un-detonated devices...and they're calling this a "shooting". This is "terrorism"...not necessarily from a terrorist organization, but "terrorism" none the less.
What's the kicker with all this sh#t is, that the .gov/fed. agencies, call parents standing up to F'n school boards, voicing their concerns about how and what their children are being taught, and they're called "terrorist. Then, you have something as heinous as this, and it's called a "shooting"! F'n TERRORISM, that's what this is, period!
WTFF?? Mac:mad:

What's the kicker with all this sh#t is, that the .gov/fed. agencies, call parents standing up to F'n school boards, voicing their concerns about how and what their children are being taught, and they're called "terrorist. Then, you have something as heinous as this, and it's called a "shooting"! F'n TERRORISM, that's what this is, period!
WTFF?? Mac:mad:
What about the BLM antifa dirtbag who ran over the young white christian crowd at Waukesha. That was 100% hate crime and terrorism. Totally memory holed too.
But of course, globohomo would rather investigate parents speak up at the school board.

Of course just like Epsteins cell
Just like his partner, Jean Luc Brunel cell

Why is it that my 50$ Chink outdoor poe camera is able to run 24/7 with a battery backup, local sd card storage and network backup ? Yet these multi million dollar gov infrastructure always seems to fail at the least opportune time ?

Attachments

• 96E93733-FBD7-434C-8107-1478DD08637A.png
    96E93733-FBD7-434C-8107-1478DD08637A.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 40
What about the BLM antifa dirtbag who ran over the young white christian crowd at Waukesha. That was 100% hate crime and terrorism. Totally memory holed too.
But of course, globohomo would rather investigate parents speak up at the school board.
It's all about..."The Agenda/Narrative". People sure better be waking the F up!
This crap is getting very old, and quick. Mac

Mayor just stated it was a weapon of mass destruction, Glock with extended magazine. This should be enough proof for Iraq to attack us over having WMD's . Most news outlets reported the suspect as a gentleman, NYPD stated it was a male black but 10 minutes ago they stated it was a Dark Skin male. Mayor stated until we stop guns we can't stop this from happening, similar analogy he gave why his wife was blowing everyone because she had lips.

Reactions: camocorvette
How do you confuse NYC with Plattsburgh?

Plattsburgh is "almost Canada" with bored college kids.

Mental patient at one time in NYC , wonder if he checked the box do you suffer from mental illness before they handed him the Glock ........

The plot thickens ...

Attachments

• 3260B0CA-7B17-468C-8C9C-8195DD6779DD.png
    3260B0CA-7B17-468C-8C9C-8195DD6779DD.png
    411 KB · Views: 117
dam all those misused and misunderstood firearms returning from the dead to take revenge on a people whom had wronged them along side there faithful pet crow they pray will see it's last day .
Ghost Guns when you wrong a firearm so severely that it's soul cannot rest ... till it has it's revenge .........

Whoa, hey there dude...how do you know that SUV was a racist?

Reactions: st1650
How do you confuse NYC with Plattsburgh?

Plattsburgh is "almost Canada" with bored college kids.
Right? I was at a shop dropping off some parts for paint and some woman is hysterical that a
Mass shooter in Plattsburgh shot up a subway. (Aka makers of tasty Italian grinders).

“It’s on the news now.” Yeah news… our local Fox station idiots. She was freaked out because shooter was not caught and… Plattsburgh is just a Few miles away (across a lake ya dumb twat…)

People are retards.

Sirhr

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Had been on FBI "radar" as terrorist until 2019?

$50k? Really?

For how much they loot in taxes they need to move the decimal point over if I’m going to do the work of NYSP/NYPD

Right? I was at a shop dropping off some parts for paint and some woman is hysterical that a
Mass shooter in Plattsburgh shot up a subway. (Aka makers of tasty Italian grinders).

“It’s on the news now.” Yeah news… our local Fox station idiots. She was freaked out because shooter was not caught and… Plattsburgh is just a Few miles away (across a lake ya dumb twat…)

People are retards.

Sirhr
You are not supposed to say 'Retards'. I've switched to saying 'Circus Carnies'. The woke are confused, the awake laugh.

Reactions: NoDopes
Of course just like Epsteins cell
Just like his partner, Jean Luc Brunel cell

Why is it that my 50$ Chink outdoor poe camera is able to run 24/7 with a battery backup, local sd card storage and network backup ? Yet these multi million dollar gov infrastructure always seems to fail at the least opportune time ?
How can this be a surprise to anyone anymore? This and the Epstein camera “malfunction” are bad enough but they pale in comparison to the camera “malfunction” at the OKC bombing and that was close to 30yrs ago

Do you have to pay taxes on the 50k?

Well nevermind that's a dumb question.

Sucks for those involved. I wish they would have had arms or armament to protect and defend themselves.

They said a Glock with 33 rd mag and it jammed? Fake news, but can we bring back the 9mm vs .45 debate the body count sucks. too soon?

You are not supposed to say 'Retards'. I've switched to saying 'Circus Carnies'. The woke are confused, the awake laugh.
Ah… since one of my good friends is a carney (and right here on SH), no way will I insult Carneys by conflating them with those retards.

Call it like it is… and when they act retard… they is retard!

Sirhr

Suspicious ...

Attachments

• 1649876462929.jpg
    1649876462929.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 25
Suspicious ...

Seeing how this guy was a full on nut, with nothing better to do, I could see him scouting out the car with the busted cameras.

Besides, whats it matter if they worked, dead is still dead.

I mean we have video of the murder of Asli Babbit, and the under cover who lead the people into the building on the Jan 6 protest, what’s come from that?

Joe Biden himself could have done it, on camera, the “justice system” would ignore it, the media would speak with one voice to silence any talk of it, and the people with a 10min memory would forget it when a kardasioan had a nipple slip.